Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

.:: Ninshu Arc ::. Oichi Of The Cherry Blossoms

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

.:: Ninshu Arc ::. Oichi Of The Cherry Blossoms Empty
PostSubject: .:: Ninshu Arc ::. Oichi Of The Cherry Blossoms   .:: Ninshu Arc ::. Oichi Of The Cherry Blossoms EmptyThu Apr 25 2013, 14:11

“This was not the fantasy I envisioned.” Yukimura said as he stared around. He sat in an orchard with all sorts of flowers. Though something was just, different to him. Then he realized it. Everything was more vibrant and filled with life. In reality not everything had such lush colors as these. Or maybe they did and he just never paid attention to it. “Where Am I?” Yukimura questioned to himself as he began to walk around.
“Where are in Our Mind.” A voice said. Yukimura raised an eyebrow and turned. “Who said that?” He replied back to the voice. Suddenly a small breeze picked up and turned his body towards the direction of the cherry blossoms. The breeze continued on to carry the petals of the Cherry Blossoms into a vortex. As the Petals rotated Yukimura could see the petals generate a small pink essence. The petals came together in the shape of a little girl and then merged. From the Petals stood the little girl he had seen the day before. She had a smile over her face, the same smile that Yukimura had thought about all day. Her hair flowed just as easily as Yukimura’s did. Her hazel eyes pierced his own.
“Yukimura, Hi do you remember me?” The little girl asked. Yukimura nodded and walked closer to her then bent down to eye level with her. “I do, how did you… where are we?” Yukimura asked. The girl smiled and said “It’s an Empathy link I created.” Yukimura fell over to the side and began panicking. He had heard about empathy links, it usually ended in something fatal. “Yukimura, it’s okay we can break this link off anytime we choose to.” She said as she began patting him. Yukimura was slightly comforted by not all the way.

“I Thought You can only create empathy links with someone you’re related to. Like twins or brother and sister.” Yukimura asked as the two walked through the genjutsu orchard. “I thought so as well.” She said though not saying anything after that. The came to an apple tree and Yukimura picked the apple.
“Yukimura I need a favor.” She said pausing. Yukimura took a bite of the apple, even though it was a form of Genjutsu his brain registered the taste in his mouth. “What is it Oichi.” Yukimura asked. Oichi turned down and looked a stream that passed by the apple tree. “I need you to gather information about Mitsuhide for me.” Yukimura raised an eyebrow. Yukimura had been meaning to do that but he figured it would wait eventually. “He’s your body guard and you know nothing about him?” By now Yukimura was using this empathy link to his advantage. He was able to relive what she had experienced in a blink of a second, he suspected she could do the same if she so chose to. “You’re right I don’t,” Oichi began, “That’s why I am sending you.” Yukimura laughed though he could that Oichi was being serious. Yukimura realized he didn’t have any real leads on a live man who was said to be a legend. He didn’t even know where to begin. Oichi could sense this and immediately spoke up.
“I have a lead. I can share it to you.” She said as she began to move close to Yukimura. She took his hand and turned it over palm side up. She placed her palm on his and Immediately the information began to seep into Yukimura’s mind. Yukimura stepped back as he looked at Oichi and raised an eyebrow. “You could be my-“ Oichi stepped back immediately and a tornado of cherry blossom petals surrounded her. “Help me Yukimura Please.” She said as her body disappeared.

Immediately Yukimura woke up sweating pools of water. He breathed heavily hoping to draw oxygen into his lungs. He then felt a sensation to his mouth he put his right hand over it. When the sensation was over he drew his hand back and saw blood. He understood the gesture almost instantly. Oichi had cut herself to prove that the empathy link they shared was real. Yukimura couldn’t help but smile. So much had happen over a short period of time and now here the Kami stood sending him yet another message. This Mitsuhide Akechi had some link to his past. This was obvious because Mitsuhide Akechi was now guarding the one thing Yukimura was now treasuring the most. His little Senju sister, Oichi Of the Cherry Blossoms.

750/750
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: Ninshu Arc ::. Oichi Of The Cherry Blossoms   .:: Ninshu Arc ::. Oichi Of The Cherry Blossoms EmptyThu Apr 25 2013, 14:11

+2 Suiton

Training Rolls
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: Ninshu Arc ::. Oichi Of The Cherry Blossoms   .:: Ninshu Arc ::. Oichi Of The Cherry Blossoms EmptyThu Apr 25 2013, 14:11

The member 'SatoshiHeise' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 8, 3, 7, 3
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:: Ninshu Arc ::. Oichi Of The Cherry Blossoms   .:: Ninshu Arc ::. Oichi Of The Cherry Blossoms Empty

Back to top Go down

.:: Ninshu Arc ::. Oichi Of The Cherry Blossoms
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Fire Country - Hidden Leaf Village - Konoha - >-
Jump to:  
ChatBox