Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~ Renewed History ~ {Hayabusa|Yukimura}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

~ Renewed History ~ {Hayabusa|Yukimura} Empty
PostSubject: ~ Renewed History ~ {Hayabusa|Yukimura}   ~ Renewed History ~ {Hayabusa|Yukimura} EmptyTue Mar 26 2013, 15:21

The day had come close to a close. The sun had been well beyond the point that gave schorching heat. In all actuality, Hayabusa had been used to the desert, and took him years to get used to different climates. He had still been short on cash, though. He had been conversing with a mission distributor.
“You mean to tell me for these D Rank missions… taking out trash and pulling out weeds… I need to have a team or at least a partner?” Hayabusa asked. The man nodded.
“Sorry kid… it’s policy.”
“But, in theory… I could grab anybody off the street to help me? And what requests are acceptable for immediate action.”
“Anybody who existed, sir. There’s…” he began shuffling through the slips. “… trash clean up, street clean up, cat in a tree, weeds in yard, start a bonfire, herd the farm animals, carry the groceries, get the…”
“Hmmm… ok… that’s enough, thank you. I’ll take all of them… as soon as I find a partner…” Hayabusa sat at the bench next to the mission stand, waiting and scanning up and down the streets for anyone who looks as though they wanted to make money. He then felt a special aura approaching him… something about this aura felt… bonding…
[212|213]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~ Renewed History ~ {Hayabusa|Yukimura}   ~ Renewed History ~ {Hayabusa|Yukimura} EmptyTue Mar 26 2013, 15:31

Yukimura heaved himself over towards the academy. In all honesty he felt as though he had made a mistake. Simply buying the 35 lb weights was restricting his movement greater than he can ever imagine or maybe in all honesty… He was weak. He decided he would tell people the first excuse if anything. Around the corner from the academy was the mission stand. Naturally using his radio satellites he called ears he picked up on the man saying something to the boy.
Yukimura hurried over struggling to remain upright. As he did so he sat next to the boy on the bench. Relieved to be off his feet, though he made no notion that he was.
“Question, Will that go on my Ninja record as well?” He said looking at the man at the stand in front of him. The man looked and sized him up.
“You’re not from the village are you?” He asked. Yukimura shook his head.
“NO I’ve been here for a total of one week. The AH-“ He stopped himself. And Just shook his head.
“No I’m not sir.” Yukimura stood up and walked over to the mission stand. He looked at the paper and read the name Hayabusa. He figured that was the kid’s name behind him.
“I’m in I guess.” He said signing his name on the paper. If it would go on his ninja record that was alright with him. Whatever made him look better in the eyes of the examiner.

[249|249]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~ Renewed History ~ {Hayabusa|Yukimura}   ~ Renewed History ~ {Hayabusa|Yukimura} EmptyTue Mar 26 2013, 15:41

Hayabusa looked up at the newcomer. Hayabusa then stood up and stretched.
“That was quicker than I thought…” Hayabusa said, as he then looked at the man before him. Hayabusa slightly bowed to him.
“Lydeck Hayabusa…” Hayabusa waited for the man to introduce himself before accepting the mission slips from the man who had been giving them. He prepared to walk away whilst reading what had been on all of them. He sat at a bench further down, waiting for the man to follow and join him.
“So… you’re not from here neither?” Hayabusa asked. “Where are you from? We’re in the same boat, you and I.” he said. “Originate from the Sand Village…” he said. He looked down at the slips.
“So… there is pulling weeds, herding the animals at a farm, getting the cat out of the tree…” Hayabusa laughed at that for a minute. “setting fire for a bonfire, trash clean up, street clean up, and helping to carry groceries from one point to another at six o clock.” Hayabusa looked up at the sun. “We have about an hour. Let’s say you and I split these down the middle, then meet at this address…” Hayabusa showed him. “For the last mission. I’ll do the bonfire… I can do the trash and street clean up if you would like. If you’re good with animals that is… is this ok with you? You do the cat, animals at the farm, and weed pulling?” he asked in confirmation.
[249|462]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~ Renewed History ~ {Hayabusa|Yukimura}   ~ Renewed History ~ {Hayabusa|Yukimura} EmptyTue Mar 26 2013, 16:05

Yukimura nodded and followed the other to the bench and introduced himself.
“Yukimura Sanda, Pleasure to meet you.” He said. He listened to the barrage of questions and immediately thought. “Does this guy ever shut up?” He questioned. Still it was a reasonable deal. He did nearly half the work for twice the amount on his record. Seven missions before being a Genin. Who could ever say no to that?
“I don’t know where I’m from,” He said beginning to answer the barrage of questions, “But Yes I am good with animals.” The only mission that seemed to be upsetting to him would be the herding animals mission. For the god’s sake he had on weights, and he could barely feel his legs or arms. But he decided to not let that deter him. He didn’t want to seem weak in front of people he knew.
“I agree with the work displacement.” He said as he grabbed the mission scrolls delegated to him. He raised his hands and looked at the first scroll. Of course it had to be the herding of the animals. He decided he would go visit the cat in the tree first. The weights were killing him though as his momentum was a bit slower than usual.

[211|460]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~ Renewed History ~ {Hayabusa|Yukimura}   ~ Renewed History ~ {Hayabusa|Yukimura} EmptyTue Mar 26 2013, 16:26

“Yukimura… pleased to meet you. Alright then…” Hayabusa said, handing him his slips. “See you at 6.” He said. He turned and walked away, preparing to do the missions that he had been appointed.
The one that seemed to be the easiest one out of the ones he chose to split with his mission partner had been starting the bonfire. Hayabusa was first confused on why such a thing would be on this. How hard is it to start a bonfire? Hayabusa followed the map to the location. During the giving of the mission, all they give is the address of location, and with Hayabusa being a new resident he was not yet used to the layout of the village. He did find himself passing the shop that he longed to go in and speak to his old friend, Kokoro. He looked at her through the window. She had been busy at work. She didn’t even notice him outside staring. She had been baking with a glow and smiles that he only seen her have when her father would take her to get ice cream back in the Sand village. He shook his head before looking back down at the slips. He sighed.
“You have work to do, Hayabusa… in the words Kasumi… the shop is named Kokoro’s. She’ll be there when you have time…” he said, talking to himself and continuing to walk. “Well… those weren’t her exact words…” he said, laughing at himself. Hayabusa had not been using to spending this much time with himself. His family was used to moving as a unit. He continued walking to his destination.
When he made it to this open field with a bunch of teenagers ranting, jumping around, and what not, he wondered, why couldn’t one start the fire themselves? But, as he came in, with the fifty some teenagers there, he began to come to the realization why.
There before him had been a ten foot high 7 foot radial pile of logs. Starting a fire with lighters would take hours.
“Dude…” a man said. He seemed like a stoner. Hayabusa turned to look at the man.
“Hmmm?” Hayabusa asked.
“Are you the dude?” he asked. Hayabusa cocked his head to the side.
“The dude?”
“The fire dude, dude!”
“Um… I’m here to light the first.”
“YAH man, you’re the dude!!! DUUUUDE!!!!” He said. He grabbed Hayabusa on the shoulder and led him. “Right this way, friend…” he said. Hayabusa went with him and brought him to these logs. “Good luck, dude…” he said. Hayabusa looked at it, then back at the man.
“Stand back…” Hayabusa said. The man nodded and moved back, and got his crowd back as well. Hayabusa performed five hand seals and put his fingers up to his mouth, before blowing out a ball of fire that had been big enough to engulf a house. Everybody’s eyes lit up, backing away more. When the flames from his mouth extinguished, Hayabusa stood back and looked at it. It was one of the biggest flames he had ever made.
“Dude… DUDES!!!! WE HAVE FIRE!!!!!” he yelled with his hands in the air. Everybody cheered for Hayabusa. Lyckily there were no trees around to catch fire. Hayabusa bowed and began to leave.
“Dude… come… feast with us…” he said. Hayabusa could see all dancing. It was very tempting… especially to see those girls who were hitting 17 and fitting into their bodies. Hayabusa stalled for a minute. He shook his head.
“I’m sorry… maybe next time…” he said. “I have more missions to do.”
“Awwww dude… fine man, but tomorrow we’re doing this again… bring some friends, yeah?” he asked. Hayabusa nodded.
“I’ll try my best…” he said, as he continued on to do his final 2 solo missions…
[631|1073]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~ Renewed History ~ {Hayabusa|Yukimura}   ~ Renewed History ~ {Hayabusa|Yukimura} EmptyTue Mar 26 2013, 17:19

“Lady, Please Calm down.” It had been only five minutes since he had gotten there and he felt as though the lady had been chirping for hours. It wasn’t exactly her cat so to speak. It was the little girl who was crying just as equally. The girl was about seven years old in one of the lower classes at the Academy. Yukimura had seen her once before but never made any note of her. She was some unimportant figure in his life. The woman was about 80 like old lady wan but her hair was a much deeper gray and she was really… Old. She turned out to be complaining that the cat was stuck in her flower tree. Yukimura had a hard time trying to figure out why she was complaining. The tree was dead not a leaf growing on it. Yukimura stared at her and then released a sigh. He looked around and found a broom and looked at the child.
“ The mission was for me to get the animal out the tree. Not to return it to you. So whatever happens to the cat is your responsibility not mine.”
The girl looked at Yukimura with intense and worried eyes. She didn’t like where this was headed. She pleaded in his ear not to hurt the cat but he really wasn’t paying her any time of day. He decied he would reason with the cat first.
“Here kitty kitty.” He said looking up at the cat.
“His name is precious” The Girl said.
“Get that demon out of my tree.” She yelled looking at him.
“Precious you heard the lady please get out of the tree.” Yukimura said baiting the animal. Sadly he just wasn’t budging. With precise aim he threw the broom at the cat who leaped out of the tree and into the girls arm. Yukimura looked at the client and handed the scroll to her.
“Sign this please.” She signed the scroll and he retrieved it from her.
“Thank You.” He replied as he ran off.

The next mission would be to round up a group of reckless sheep. He wondered why he received the mission. He had on freaking weights. It was obviously going to be a challenge for him. He arrived at the farming quarter of the village and looked around. There had to be at least 40-80 sheep around him. He shook his head and fell over.
“This is impossible.” He yelled.
“Not really. You just have to be a good sheep whisperer.” Said a voice behind him. Yukimura nearly jumped at the man who appeared behind him. Yukimura held his right hand to his heart and slowly breathed.
“One hundred and one to be exact.” He said with a smile. Yukimura fell over yet again awestruck by the amount of sheep he needed to round up. After about an hour of he brought the sheep to the man pointed at them.
“Okay count sir.” He said with his hands folded as if happy and glad about what he did. The sheep began walking in line into there pens five by five and the man was easily able to count how many he had.
“You’re two pens off my boy.” The old man said. Yukimura looked at the man and released a sigh. He poised himself and then began looking around for someone to come and help him but no one came to his rescue. So he eventually ended up getting them all together. With that he had the man sign the paper and nodded in approval.
“Thank you very much sir.” He looked around and noted he had one more mission then his meeting with that one guy again.

[620|1080]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~ Renewed History ~ {Hayabusa|Yukimura}   ~ Renewed History ~ {Hayabusa|Yukimura} EmptyTue Mar 26 2013, 17:51

He had continued walking back the way he had came, reading the map to his next two locations. Both of them had miraculously been very close to each other. Actually on the same block. Hayabusa kept his head down to make sure he had been going to the right area. When he looked up, he was looking up to a place he was most familiar with in this village. He had been standing right in front of Kokoro’s shop. Hayabusa looked at the address on the map. He looked up, and there it was… Kokoro’s shop was the shop in which he was supposed to do work for. He took a breather and walked into the bakery, which had absolutely nobody, but still, Kokoro had been in there working her ass off. Hayabusa came in close.
“Hi…” he said. She kept her head down.
“Hi, what can I do for you today? You here for the chocolate twist special I assume?” she asked. Hayabusa smiled.
“No… I’m here for the trash…” he said.
“Ah...” she said. She still had not looked up at his face. “PAPA!” she exclaimed. Her father had come out of his office. He looked at Hayabusa.
“Ah! THE SAVIOR. Kokoro, this is the boy who saved our money…” he said. He gave him a pat on the back. Hayabusa slightly bowed. “Why are you here?”
“Need to make some money… I’m here for missions.”
“Ah, yes. The trash. Well… I just need the trash in the back trash area loaded up on the wagon, then the front yard, needs to be swept up and any loose trash needs to be clean. I’m sure you are capable of doing more though, no? Why is it you’re doing this? Mission requirements, no doubt?”
“Actually, sir… I’m used to the assassin and bodyguard business.”
“ALAS… you should come by tomorrow night. I may be able to have a job opportunity for you.
“Excellent…” Hayabusa said. Hayabusa gave the slips to the man for him to sign off his work, and Hayabusa went out back and went straight to work. Hayabusa looked at the probably week worth of trash that they had accumulated. This work compared with street cleaning will take the rest of the hour in which he had. Hayabusa went straight to work. After about half an hour, with onl y half the trash loaded, the owner came out to look on his progress. Hayabusa looked at him.
“Ah… I wish we could just burn this. We are allowed… but flaming this would take forever.”
“Why didn’t you just say so?” he asked. Hayabusa did the same as he did at the Bonfire. He performed his seals and blew fire out of his mouth. The trash burned almost immediately. He smiled at the man. “Too bad I already loaded those ones up… but from now on, just give me a shout. I’ll burn these, no problem…” Hayabusa walked up and put his hand on his shoulder. “Or just burn them bag by bag…” he said, with an intelligent smile. The man smiled back, and Hayabusa left his arm, grabbing the broom and going outside to begin working on cleaning the front of the shop.
It took only about fifteen minutes, and the man could see he had almost been done. He went to signing the papers and walked back out, into the lobby of the shop, and began to talk to his busy daughter.
“This… Haya BOO sa kid is way too familiar…” he said. He shrugged and began to sign it. Kokoro, delayed, stopped her work.
“Hayabusa?” she said.
“Yes… H A Y A B U S A…” he said. “Lydeck clan…” he said. “That sounds familiar too…” Kokoro took her apron off in a rush and began taking gloves off abruptly. “What’s going on?” he asked. The moment Hayabusa stepped through the door with a broom stick, he was tackled with a hug like none other he could remember. He wrapped his arms around her as well.
“I missed you…” she said.
“I missed you too… Kokoro…” he said. The father stood there in confusion.
“What is going on?” he asked.
“Daddy… Hayabusa… remember? Sand village, The bodyguard from Muramusa’s?”
“The little boy?”
“Yes… not really little anymore…” she said, putting her hand on his cheek. She hugged him once more. Hayabusa smiled.
“Huh… I see… well.” He gave Hayabusa his slips. “You BETTER come back tomorrow, or I will hunt you down myself, you here?” he said. Hayabusa smiled and bowed slightly. He looked to Kokoro, kissing her hand. “I will see you tomorrow? I have somewhere to be at 6. We’ll catch up.” He said. She blushed as he walked away.
On his way, he stood out front of the place that was addressed to meet at 6. He was five minutes early. He waited for his partner…
[815|1888]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~ Renewed History ~ {Hayabusa|Yukimura}   ~ Renewed History ~ {Hayabusa|Yukimura} EmptyTue Mar 26 2013, 19:33

He released a sigh and arrived at the final mission place that he wasn’t that sure he wanted to do the mission. He arrived at the place that was similar to a home of his home. He began pulling the weeds out so he would be able to finish quickly. Soon a woman came out she was much nicer and calmer than the other people he had worked with earlier.
“Young man do you mind getting these extra few things for me?” She asked Him. She was sweet and he couldn’t resist He decided to help her out and soon after it was around six thirty. He was extremely late. Something he wasn’t fond of. He handed the scroll to her and hurried her to sign the paper. He was really rushing her and beginning to get impatient.
“Pleas e lady just sign the damn paper” He said. The woman looked at him in shock as if not expecting the response from him. He apologized and then grabbed the scroll and continued to run away. He was very late and he wouldn’t know how his teammate would grasp that. He arrived at the location of the final spot and began to pull out the other scrolls. He looked for the man and finally found him.
“I’m sorry brow I’m late but I’m here now.” He said handing him the scrolls. He decided that he would wait and le him finish the final mission just to see what he was capable of.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~ Renewed History ~ {Hayabusa|Yukimura}   ~ Renewed History ~ {Hayabusa|Yukimura} EmptyTue Mar 26 2013, 19:34

The moment his partner arrived, Hayabusa knocked on the door. There had been an old elderly man. Hayabusa bowed in respect to the man. The man put his hands out for the slip of paper. Hayabusa handed it to him and he went in, signed it, and came back out to them with the slip signed and four grocery bags each. Hayabusa picked up his four.
“Where would you like us to take these…” Hayabusa asked.
“There are some new people who moved in on the outskirts. From what I hear, they are from Suna… they were without home and good food for 6 years. I don’t know how true it may be, but they need a house warming gift. The leader of that pack came in this village, swallowed his pride, and has been holding a community of 20 on his own. We should idolize people such as…” he said. Hayabusa was surprised that the whole time, this man had been talking about him. He was surprised at this information being out. “They live…”
“At the cottage on the outskirts of the village…” Hayabusa dropped the bags dropped down on one knee and bowed. “Your… generousity will not be forgot, and you will be repaid…” he said. The man look confused.
“My family will be pleased to accept this gift. May I have your name please?” Hayabusa asked. The man was shocked that he had handed the ‘gift’ to the man whom he wanted it delivered to.
“Uh… it’s Yokio…”
“Lydeck Hayabusa… anytime you ever need ANYTHING, you come to me. Thank you…” he said, as he looked up. The man smiled and closed the door after his fairwells.
With the partner, Hayabusa walked, simply thinking without a word. Going back to the mission kiosk, he would hand his slips along with the partner’s, and collect his money. Hayabusa smirked. He began to count.
“I’m a little short to where I want to be…” He looked up at his partner. “How about you and I meet up tomorrow? We can do this again, if you’re free…” he said. He then took the other four bags from him. “I’ll carry them all… they’re for my family afterall. I’m going there anyhow.” Hayabusa turned and began to walk. “I’ll see you here tomorrow afternoon.” He continued until he was out of sight…
[391|2280]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~ Renewed History ~ {Hayabusa|Yukimura}   ~ Renewed History ~ {Hayabusa|Yukimura} EmptyTue Apr 02 2013, 20:34

Yukimura wondered where his “partner” was going. He figured that he would one day take the time out to follow him and figure out where his destination was. But for now he decided to go home and take on some rest. It would be a while before he saw his partner again, The next day but who was counting, so he needed to be fully energized. As he walked home he stopped at a local bar and ordered something to eat. It was then a girl with long red brown hair came and approached him. Yukimura had seen her before, she was at the academy. What was she doing here he wondered as she came closer to him.
“You’re Yukimura Sanada Correct?” She asked. He words were soft spoken and gentle. She wasn’t going to hurt him in the slightest. Yukimura nodded and raised and eyebrow to her.
“I am and who are you ?” He asked looking at her. She smiled and turned her hand flapping her wrist in the air. Yukimura was slightly intrigued by her but he dared not let it show on his face. He smiled in happiness.
“She’s a tough one around these parts there lad. She’s very dangerous.” Said another voice. Yukimura turned his head and was surprised. It was the same man who had aided him in the Shogi mission. He looked at him with a confused looked.
“Who are you?” He asked . The man took a long gulp from his drink. Yukimura could smell the alcohol as if it were right there next to him. He turned his head to Yukimura and shrugged.
“I’m a nobody really don’t worry about it.” He said as he stood up. He took some money from his filthy rags and through it on the table right in front of him and pointed to Yukimura.
“Mr. Bartender, That “Senju” Boy is destined for great things. So What I’m going to do I pay for his meal here today.” He said with a laugh. Yukimura knew he was drunk, still he couldn’t get the feeling of how he knew that they were calling him that. Only those Anbu people and the Kage called him Senju. Something about this man startled him. Yukimura looked at the time and decided he would go home. He ran qiuickly and arrived at his apartment complex. After opening the door he took his shoes off and jumped ontp the bed. He relased a sigh and soon Yukimura Sanada was fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ Renewed History ~ {Hayabusa|Yukimura}   ~ Renewed History ~ {Hayabusa|Yukimura} Empty

Back to top Go down

~ Renewed History ~ {Hayabusa|Yukimura}
Page 1 of 1