Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

A Grand Show {Hayabusa & Yukimura}[DM]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

A Grand Show {Hayabusa & Yukimura}[DM] Empty
PostSubject: A Grand Show {Hayabusa & Yukimura}[DM]   A Grand Show {Hayabusa & Yukimura}[DM] EmptyMon Jun 02 2014, 09:09

Too much had been at stake already for them to mess up now. The next part of his performance had to be a grand show. Yukimura took a blank scroll and began to write down a will to his friend.
“Uchiha Hayabusa, my greatest friend. You won’t understand now but after the battle you will.  Though I will fall, I will return. But in order to do so you must do so correctly. Bury me with the “Sage Monkey Summon Scroll, and a Staff” not 10 feet into the earth. I want you to also take my body before you bury it and cleanse it of this bounty over my head.  Then I would like you to build a mansion for me and fill it with supplies for when I return I will have no money. And finally, there is boy here in Iwagakure, I want you to train him. His abilities are similar to yours in a sense. And when I return, I will no longer be Yukimura, I will be Senju Heise of the Sage Monkey’s.”
Yukimura dropped the pen and wrapped up the scroll. He would then shift the mask around and tie it to face.
“Eliot, I need to meet with Hayabusa” He said into the mask. Yukimura placed his hands together and his body began to be encircled by a group of leaves. Once the speed picked up, Yukimura’s entire body disappeared.

Once the body returned to earth it had arrive on a rocky plain suitable for battle.
“Once I die, then maybe I’d be able to meet Hashirama, and he’d help me discover who I am” He thought to himself. He opened his eyes and smiled.
“Well then Haya, Let’s go.” He muttered to himself as he waited.

280/280
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: A Grand Show {Hayabusa & Yukimura}[DM]   A Grand Show {Hayabusa & Yukimura}[DM] EmptyMon Jun 02 2014, 09:27

Hayabusa’s days had been filled with plentiful work. He hadn’t much of a chance to rest. But, that time finally presented itself. As the sun peered through the window, Hayabusa closed the curtains and let the gravity take his body upon his feathered bed. The moment he hit the bed, he heard the creeping of Camo coming from within the wall.
“What is it…” Hayabusa said, with a slight sound of irritation in his voice.
“It’s Eliot…” he said. He handed Hayabusa his own mask, and Hayabusa put it on.
“Eliot…”
“Hayabusa. Yukimura. He wants to meet with you. Seems urgent.” He said. Hayabusa sighed. He got back up and gathered all of most of his weapons, in the off chance that his friend had been in trouble. He looked at Camo.
“This seems too urgent to worry about Shadow making an appearance. Take me from underground. I’m locked onto his location.” He said. From the wall, a box in which Hayabusa stood in, closed his eyes, and the two melted into the elements.
Within a minute, the two were coming from with in the ground of the plains. The box opened, and out come the village leader. He looked around at the situation, but there had not been any trouble. The man who had summoned him had been in front of him.
“Yukimura… what is wrong. What is it.” Hayabusa looked at Camo. “GO back to the mansion and begin doing some of my work.” Camo then nodded and melted back into the ground. He turned back to his partner and looked out along the plains, as he neared Yukimura at ease, standing along his side.
“Is this land something you want to claim or something?” Hayabusa asked him.
[290|290]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A Grand Show {Hayabusa & Yukimura}[DM]   A Grand Show {Hayabusa & Yukimura}[DM] EmptyMon Jun 02 2014, 09:44

“No Hayabusa,” Yukimura said as he closed his eyes. He took the mask from his face and placed it on the ground. He would then remove his beast country headband and cloak and place his leaf village head band on. His eyes slowly fixated on his best friend. A light grin came across his face when he tied the leaf’s village’s headband across his. He withdrew another had band and threw it at Hayabusa.
“Put it on.” He said. He then turned his attention away from Hayabusa for a second as he awaiting his comrade.
“I’ve changed Hayabusa. In more ways than one.” He said as he began to turn around and face him.
“And I’ve grown over you. I remember telling you once before that we would fight. And the fate of this world would change because of that fight.” Yukimura said raising his right hand and then clenching it into a fist.
“Once we fight, Once I kill you Hayabusa.” He began, “ I will gain a power far greater than I’ve ever imagined.” Though some of it was a lie, Yukimura was telling the truth in a sense. In the afterlife he would find the power he had so longed desired.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: A Grand Show {Hayabusa & Yukimura}[DM]   A Grand Show {Hayabusa & Yukimura}[DM] EmptyMon Jun 02 2014, 09:51

Hayabusa caught the band in which was thrown at him. His full face mask was converted to become an ear piece. He looked at the band.
“What is the meaning of this?” Hayabusa asked. Where was this all coming from, he wondered. He threw the leaf head band to the side. “You’re being controlled. Relax. Let me peak into your mind.” He said, preparing to reach for his friend to put him under a Genjutsu that would allow him to see if there had been any mental trauma.
[88|378]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A Grand Show {Hayabusa & Yukimura}[DM]   A Grand Show {Hayabusa & Yukimura}[DM] EmptyMon Jun 02 2014, 10:00

"Sorry But no one is controlling my mind" Yukimura yelled as he jumped back.
"And to prove to you that neither of us had time for a warm up" He said as he began sending chakra to the receivers in his brain. Suddenly clarity came into his body and control came as well. But he didn't stop there he sent a little jolt of chakra to the top of his spinal chord where the second gate was. Again another release of clarity consumed his body.
"Second Gate Release" Yukimura said. He would need time to build up the other two gates but for now this was all he needed.
"Well shall we dance?" He said

Actions Used: 2
Actions Left: 0

O Health Pts: 259/259[549]
- - - HP Marker Worth: -10 HP [29]
O Physical | Spiritual EN: 790 | 1908
O Chakra Pts: 2698
- - - Chakra Control: 040% [Train]

O Strength: 335
O Endurance: 337
O Dexterity: 339
O Intelligence: 1000
O Luck: 000 [Do Not Change]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: A Grand Show {Hayabusa & Yukimura}[DM]   A Grand Show {Hayabusa & Yukimura}[DM] EmptyMon Jun 02 2014, 10:17

Hayabusa did not understand.
“Very…. Very well then…” he said, as he felt conflicted inside. Hayabusa bit his finger and summoned his own band. He tied it around his head, and the headband was that of the Sand village, rather than the Leaf village. He sighed, as he stood with his white garment on, blowing in the wind. He threw his straw hat to the side. Closing his eyes, he activated the Fully Awakened Sharingan, as he studied the chakra of the man before him. He was indeed showing no signs of control. But, Hayabusa had witnessed something here he had not encountered before. A released gate. Still not quite sure if this is some kind of joke, Hayabusa did not attack… his hesitation will either be a good or bad thing…
[132|510]

Action [4 Able]
- 1 Summoning Headband [10|5]
- 1 Sharingan Activated [30|0]

O Health Pts: 715/715
O Physical | Spiritual EN: 1,418 [1,413]| 2,196
O Chakra Pts: 3,614 [3,584]
- - - Chakra Control: 100%
- - - Mind Gauge: 100%

O Strength: 550
O Endurance: 484 [579]
O Dexterity: 554
O Intelligence: 1,098
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A Grand Show {Hayabusa & Yukimura}[DM]   A Grand Show {Hayabusa & Yukimura}[DM] EmptyMon Jun 02 2014, 10:21

Yukimura raised his hand and decided to wait for the first move. Even as strong as he was he wanted to feel out how serious Hayabusa was taking him.
"You can have the first move" He said backing up yet again. His eyes carefully studied the terrain.
"My water jutsu will have to wait." He muttered to himself.
+ 1 Action
Actions Total: 1
O Chakra Pts: 2698

Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: A Grand Show {Hayabusa & Yukimura}[DM]   A Grand Show {Hayabusa & Yukimura}[DM] EmptyMon Jun 02 2014, 10:33

It seemed there had already been a stalemate, before anything had even begun. He decided to show him something very new. He performed two hand seals, and the rocks beneath him cracked. They rose into the air hovering for a moment.
“Very well…” he said. The landslide went shooting towards his friend… or rather, opponent, at a high speed.
[59|569]

Action [4 Able]
- 1 2 Handseals
- 0 Doton Dochubaku activated [230|150][125 + 554 = 679 Max Dmg attempt]
- 0 Sharingan Upkeep[15|0]

O Health Pts: 715/715
O Physical | Spiritual EN: 1,418 [1,263]| 2,196
O Chakra Pts: 3,614 [3,354]
- - - Chakra Control: 100%
- - - Mind Gauge: 100%

O Strength: 550
O Endurance: 484 [579]
O Dexterity: 554
O Intelligence: 1,098
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A Grand Show {Hayabusa & Yukimura}[DM]   A Grand Show {Hayabusa & Yukimura}[DM] EmptyMon Jun 02 2014, 10:33

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dices

'D20' : 13
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A Grand Show {Hayabusa & Yukimura}[DM]   A Grand Show {Hayabusa & Yukimura}[DM] EmptyMon Jun 02 2014, 10:52

What seemed to be Yukimura getting hit by a boulder was actually a rock in place of him. He had seemingly substituted his body with the boulder in the nick of time. Interestingly enough Yukimura had never seen Hayabusa perform an earth jutsu.
"He must have copied it from someone" He muttered under his breath. That damn Sharingan was in his way. He placed his hands together and drew up chakra.
"Ninja Art!" He yelled "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" In front of him two more Yukimura's appeared.
The first clone would run at Hayabusa and then jump in the air spinning.
"Leaf Style: Leaf Hurricane" Bringing his right leg to the face of Hyabusa. The Second clone stood back and began to kneed up chakra. Yukimura himself retreated to the back as he intended to draw chakra himself.

Clone Used: - - Konoha Senpuu - Leaf Whirlwind - - >
173 Damage

+1 Gain
Actions Used: 2
Actions Left: 0

-400 Chakra

O Chakra Pts: 2298

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Grand Show {Hayabusa & Yukimura}[DM]   A Grand Show {Hayabusa & Yukimura}[DM] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Grand Show {Hayabusa & Yukimura}[DM]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next