Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~ Prologue ~ The Skull Kids Resolve

Go down 
AuthorMessage

~ Prologue ~ The Skull Kids Resolve Empty
PostSubject: ~ Prologue ~ The Skull Kids Resolve   ~ Prologue ~ The Skull Kids Resolve EmptyThu Mar 21 2013, 07:57

Long arms of glimmering light stretched across the mountain side casting a cool shadow over the arid terrain of the Village Hidden in the Stones. There was a peaceful calm as the morning sun creeped a ice the tops of the cascading towers of rock and ice. In a home that in a area set apart from the rest of the village was a compound that held the illustrious Jiin Clan. They were known for their rare and unique abilities to manipulate flames; even better then the powerful Uchiha Clan. That was the result of the clan migrating from their homes in Konoha to the protected lands of Ira. They felt threatened by the Uchiha and felt the civil war would soon break and decided it was best to depart. Now the Jiin raise their young to be Iwa shinobi and train them in the deadly arts of the Tengan.

~ Prologue ~

"Focus Kirito! You have to focus when you are engaging in taijutsu! If you cannot learn the basics you will not be able to progress in the clans jutsu!" The voice of Kirito's tutor, Jiin Romaru scolded as he sat with his legs and arms crossed focused fiercely on his young student. Kirito was three years old at the time. He was of average height of a young child, but he was a little heavier due to his muscles that had already begun to develop due to his vigorous training regiments. He had blackish-blue hair and summer sky blue eyes that had passion and courage pouring from them. His incisors were sharper than and average person but besides that he was a normal Jiin child.

Kirito pushed himself up by pushing his right hand on the sand forcing his body up to its feet. He quickly adjusted his stance and peered deep into the eyes of his much older cousin who was already a genin. "Even though you are older then me watashi no itoko, I will not yield for the fires of the Jiin burn deep inside of my belly! And I will have victory!" Kirito stated as he charged his cousin at full speed with his right arm drawn back."Take...THIS!" Kirito shouted as he thrust his right arm forward aiming for the gut of his older cousin. The genin sighed as he easily side stepped the reckless straight and quickly spun his body once limiting his left leg up simultaneously, to pick up momentum, and placed it violently across the ribs of Kirito sending him flying backward acquiring a number of scrapes and cuts from the rough terrain.

[r]"Master are we finished here? He is so reckless he will never learn."[/r] Kirito's cousin said as he placed his hands on the back of his head. Kirito slowly picked himself up fixing his training gi, holding back the tears from the pain and shame he was feeling. Jiin Ronmaru stood to his feet and uncrossed his arms staring directly at Kirito. "[g]That is all for today. Kirito you will come with me to the infirmary and we will get back to more training. You are still immature in your thinking."[/g] Ronmaru said as he turned his back and made his way to the dojo exit. Kirito could only hold his head down as he bowed out of respect to both his elders. He then wiped the blood from his lip and followed his tutor to get his wounds patched up.

[g]"You fail only because you are not fully allowing your senses and instinct to take over. You must trust in yourself
if you wish to become a great shinobi. When I was your age I was taught the same way. Even though you are young,
you and the other children of the clan carry on our legacy. So what is it your going to do? Allow your elder relatives to beat you down our become the leader of your generation? The choice is yours Kirito, you have to want the true power of our clan and that is out bloodlines most unique trait. The Tengan." Ronmaru said to his student as they walked the halls of the compound and made their way in to the medical shinobi rooms.

Kirito walked into the room pondering what he wanted out of his life and what he wanted to become.[b]"I have to want the true power...the Tengan."
Kirito paused as he could feel something different inside of him when he uttered those words."If I want to see a brighter future I must obtain the eyes to see it." Kirito said calmly as he could almost glimpse a shimmer of what was to come to him in the future.

~ 8 Years Later ~

- In the outdoor dojo of the Jiin compound -

"What's wrong Ishida? You seem
to be lacking in your swordsmanship."
Kirito mocked as the now older adolescent Jiin was an Academy Student. He was much taller now and had a more defined face and rather toned athletic body. He wore black
denim pants that reached to footwear most shinobi were not accustomed to which were close toed sneakers. Kirito also wore a black and white scarf that draped over his shoulders and covered some if his shirtless back. Ishida was his cousin who would beat down on him eight years ago. He was much older than his little cousin, but was starting his training as a shinobi samurai the same time as Kirito.

"Shut up you little brat! I'm a real
shinobi! If this were any other form of combat I'd wipe the floor with you!" Ishida roared as he lifted his bokken and quickly darted for his cousin. Kirito smirked as he had worked the nerve of his opponent the first tactic in combat. He kicked his wooden sword up from of the ground and held it at a low angle at his cousin. "And this is why you fail." Kirito whispered gently as he swiped arm in an upper right angle
motion disarming his cousin. He then placed his left foot forward and gripping the hilt of his bokken spun his right foot 360 degrees slamming the wooden blade into the chin of his cousin. This blow caused spit and blood to
fly up into the air splattering on the ceiling. Kirito focused his eyes on the vital shots of his opened opponent and struck each one with a combination of stabs. The young shinobi spun his sword around on the surface of his right palm
Before pointing his blade at his defeated cousin.

"It's been right years and your still a genin. You haven't even reached the potential of our kekkai genkai. And furthermore you lost your never therefore allowing me entrance into your vitals and leaving you incapacitated." Kirito explained as he turned to his tutor for conformation. Jiin Tonmaru, was a little older now but he was still in top physical and mental form. He stood this his hands resting on his white bokken in which he used to instruct the members of the clan that wanted to follow the ways of the samurai. "Kirito you have improved, but remember arrogance and confidence are two different personality traits. The secret to mastery is balance, find that balance and you will surpass the greatest of all shinobi. Remember honor and dedication are also key. I have seen that your eyes are beginning to go through a change. Keep up with your kenjutsu, chakra molding, and reading. In knowledge lies the secrets to the universe" Ronmaru taught as he walked over to both his students and picked up the one who was unconscious. "Ronmaru-sensei, what can I do to continue to grow my Tengan?" Kirito asked as he sheathed his wooden sword in his uniquely designed belt made to hold his sword. "You are a quick learner Kirito, the Tengan will awaken fast in you. And when it does be ready to be a world changed for your generations and the generation to come." Ronmaru said as he made his way to the infirmary.

Kirito replayed what his tutor had told him and wondered if he could converse with someone on his level about what he was going through. The shirtless academy student simply let out a sigh and headed towards his room.

1478 words | +168 exp | +74 exp | Tengan Mastery | Molding | Speed | Health
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~ Prologue ~ The Skull Kids Resolve   ~ Prologue ~ The Skull Kids Resolve EmptyThu Mar 21 2013, 08:02

Rolling for stats fam

+7 hit markers

Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~ Prologue ~ The Skull Kids Resolve   ~ Prologue ~ The Skull Kids Resolve EmptyThu Mar 21 2013, 08:02

The member 'noodle' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 7, 6, 8, 5
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ Prologue ~ The Skull Kids Resolve   ~ Prologue ~ The Skull Kids Resolve Empty

Back to top Go down

~ Prologue ~ The Skull Kids Resolve
Page 1 of 1