Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Powerful Guardians + Sage Mode

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin

Post[s] : 1100

Powerful Guardians + Sage Mode - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powerful Guardians + Sage Mode   Powerful Guardians + Sage Mode - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14 2018, 21:57

Reo frowned slightly and hesitated before moving forward. He went back into the shrine where the Armadillo was sitting. It looked across from it and then back at Reo as if to say what are you waiting for. Sit down there and talk to an old man. Reo complied with haste. He sat cross legged across from the Armadillo – and then he noticed something about himself. Reo hadn’t looked at his own body in ages and..he was beginning to look strong. His previously skinny arms were thicker than before. Now, they rippled with muscles. It wasn’t just the climb up the mountain – to be sure.

It was just a reminder that he was getting stronger.
[Post 9: 115 Words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Powerful Guardians + Sage Mode   Powerful Guardians + Sage Mode - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14 2018, 22:02

“So, what are you doing on top of a mountain such as this.” The armadillo spoke calmly as it stared at Reo. Reo couldn’t see its eyes through the sunglasses but he thought the Armadillo’s face had a hint of a smile or enjoyment. Of course, Reo could be vastly overestimating his ability to interpret armadillo emotions, especially considering this was the first time he had ever seen an armadillo. In fact, that was the likely conclusion.

“The Shrine.” Reo said simply, pointing behind him to where the actual shrine was. It wasn’t much, just a few stone statuettes inside the stone building – which they were currently inside. The main statue inside that Reo was pointing at was larger than the rest.

[Post 10: 122 Words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Powerful Guardians + Sage Mode   Powerful Guardians + Sage Mode - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15 2018, 17:29

“Hmm. Yes. There is a shrine on top of this mountain. Sadly, many young folk do not come up here to view the shrine. It is quite a climb.” The Armadillo laughed a little at the joke, forcing Reo to give him a few pity laughs. The armadillo’s face turned a little cross, but he continued talking nonetheless. “You aren’t an Iwagakure Shinobi. Why would you claim a mountain – which is nearly a sheer vertical climb – to view a shrine of another country.”

Reo sat for a minute before answering. It was a good question that the Armadillo asked. In fact, he didn’t think he knew the answer just then. It was a difficult question.

[Post 11: 115 Words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Powerful Guardians + Sage Mode   Powerful Guardians + Sage Mode - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15 2018, 18:01

“I.. I think all shrines are important.” Reo began to say as he stared at the Armadillo before him. It was a true statement, they were important, but there was more to it than that. He felt like there was a lot more to it than just finding shrines important. “Shrines are a symbol of what a country values. They show part of what makes the country strong. Iwa, for instance. I came here by climbing a large mountain. That alone tells me much about a country. Iwa is a tough place. It endures despite the strongest winds “

[Post 12: 103 Words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Powerful Guardians + Sage Mode   Powerful Guardians + Sage Mode - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15 2018, 18:14

“It doesn’t just persist. It thrives in this harsh environment. Additionally, it is a land of rock. No matter what hits it, the country and shinobi will keep going.” Reo said as he thought about. He was fully aware that he was repeating himself. “At the same time, the country is one of beauty and life. They value their beliefs as much as any other.”

Reo paused before continuing. He wasn’t sure how much he wanted to say but – for some reason – Reo felt that lying to this Armadillo wouldn’t be in his best interests. Perhaps it was his innate desire to not lie.

[Post 13: 104 Words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Powerful Guardians + Sage Mode   Powerful Guardians + Sage Mode - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15 2018, 18:27

“I must admit that I possess selfish desires for pursuing the shrines, as well.” Reo spoke up after a minute, unsure how to explain what he felt when he entered and left each shrine. “They possess abilities and seem to grant them to those they deem worthy. I have noticed that I always feel like I have a better grasp of an element which is associated with the country the shrine is located when I leave one.”

“Oh oh. You’ve visited others then? Which ones?”

“I have visited the Shrine in Sunagakure and Kirigakure so far – in addition to this shrine that we are at.” Reo said in trepidation. Would the Armadillo try to push him off the mountain due to the sacrilege of visiting so many different shrines?

[Post 14: 129 Words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Powerful Guardians + Sage Mode   Powerful Guardians + Sage Mode - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15 2018, 18:58

“Three. Hmm. There are only five of them, so you are making great progress. There is a special affinity to the element in each. They go as such. Konoha is fire. Suna is Wind. Kiri is Water. Kumo is Lighting, and Iwa is Rock. Of course, you knew the three shrines that you have visited – I am sure. Now, do you know why they grant one further ability with these elements young one?”

“I…I am unsure. I think it has something to do with the deity that guards each of the shrines.” Reo managed to say. “The shrines each of a statue that is depicting some beast. I have not found any text explaining exactly what it is, but it seems like it may be a Deity.”

[Post 15: 127 Words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Powerful Guardians + Sage Mode   Powerful Guardians + Sage Mode - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15 2018, 19:24

“Close. Very close. The creature isn’t a deity, but a natural beast It may as well be a deity. There are nine of the beasts throughout the world and they hold tremendous amounts of power. Normally, the one dedicated for each shrine resides in the country that the shrine is in. Strangely, they all appear to have gone missing as of late. None of my kin are entirely sure why.” The old armadillo said as he stretched slightly. “I liked your answer, though. Kid, you aren’t half bad. Perhaps I will see you around.”

With that, the Armadillo stood up and began to walk towards the edge of the mountain.

[Post 16: 110 Words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Powerful Guardians + Sage Mode   Powerful Guardians + Sage Mode - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15 2018, 19:41

“Wait.” Reo said as he managed to stand up and walk after the Armadillo. It truly wasn’t walking very fast. “What is your name, Master Armadillo?”

“My name? It’s been a long time since a human has asked me my name.” The Armadillo mused as it stopped one step from the ledge of the Mountain. “they call me Armatus.”

The armadillo took a step, which brought it right to the edge of the mountain. Then, it leapt forward. Reo ran to the edge and looked over it. The armadillo rolled into a ball as it fell. It fell and fell until it was just a speck in the distance.

[Post 17: 109 Words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Powerful Guardians + Sage Mode   Powerful Guardians + Sage Mode - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15 2018, 20:02

Then, it hit the ground. Dust flew into the sky as the small creature smashed a massive hole into the ground. Reo could see the hole – though not the Armadillo within it – from his height. It encompassed what appeared to be a twenty or thirty-foot crater. Reo’s heart beat fast as he began to scramble down the mountain. Much to his chagrin, Reo quickly uncovered that climbing down a mountain was much more difficult than climbing up a mountain. As he moved, he continuasly had to stop and check his foot or hand positioning. On the way up, he had basically just used force to throw himself from one ledge to the next and climbed that way. The climb down involved more precision and much less brute force – unless he wanted to fall and create a second crater.

[Post 18: 138 Words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Powerful Guardians + Sage Mode   Powerful Guardians + Sage Mode - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15 2018, 20:09

Reo struggled as he moved downwards due to these issues. He lost track as he moved, taking easily twice as long to go down the mountain as he had going up. Eventually, Reo jumped off the mountain and landed five feet below on blessedly solid ground.

The young monk sprinted forwards and into the crater. He had estimated the size well from above, but it still felt much larger than it really was as he ran through it looking for the body of the armadillo.

When Reo reached the epicenter of the newly formed crater, he stopped and furrowed his brow. There was no armadillo body. There was no blood.

There was nothing.

[Post 19: 113 Words]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Powerful Guardians + Sage Mode   Powerful Guardians + Sage Mode - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Powerful Guardians + Sage Mode
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next