Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Powerful Alliance

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

Post[s] : 282

Powerful Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Powerful Alliance   Powerful Alliance EmptyWed Jul 04 2018, 10:58

Fuu Sat listening to her dad drone on about something she had heard a thousand times, and while she looked attentive her mind was a mile away wondering what she might be eating for lunch. Then he said something interesting, he had moved his lecture to talk about summoning, now this was something that Fuu hadn't heard before but he was already half way in and she couldn't let him know that she wasn't paying attention. He bit his thumb and pressed his hand to the ground and a snake appeared in the spot. Fuu tried to play it off. "Soo, I do it like this? Her father's eyes go wide as she copied his motion and slammed her hand on the ground. Smoke surrounded her vision and she felt a sucking feeling.
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

Powerful Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powerful Alliance   Powerful Alliance EmptyWed Jul 04 2018, 11:08

Fuu was falling out of the sky, she blinked at first not really understanding what had happened, and really wishing she had been paying attention to what her dad had been saying. It probably would have saved her a lot of trouble right at this very moment, as it stood she was screaming, she had to be thousands of feet off the ground. "No, no, no, no, no, no! Something anything." She tried to use her outfit like a parachute but that wasn't working at all. It was all she could do to just shut her eyes and hope that she would survive the fall.

(105)
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

Powerful Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powerful Alliance   Powerful Alliance EmptyWed Jul 04 2018, 11:23

Fuu thumped lightly onto something and it took her a second to realize that she was in fact, not dead but a light buzzing told her that some sort of insect wings were flapping near her. She opened her eyes to see the dark sheen of carapace and a long horn extending out and away from her. A voice from below sounded up to her. "Don't move too much or you'll fall off and you don't want that." She blinked for a moment and looked more seeing a headband strapped on the horn of the giant beetle let her know that apparently, it was an friend.

(106)
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

Powerful Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powerful Alliance   Powerful Alliance EmptyWed Jul 04 2018, 11:44

Fuu held on to the giant bug until they touched onto the ground, thankfully it seemed as though his only goal had been to catch her and land back onto the ground safely. Fuu dismounted and got a good look at the creature, it was big, just a bit bigger than a regular adult size, and it's shell was a dark brown color where the wings folded in. "Thanks for saving Fuu~. I'm not sure what went wrong I just tried to do the summoning and then I was falling. The bug laughed a hearty laugh as if something Fuu said was hilarious. So she pouted at him. "What's so funny, Fuu is being serious here.~"

(116)
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

Powerful Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powerful Alliance   Powerful Alliance EmptyWed Jul 04 2018, 11:57

The large bug made what could only be described as a grin, but it was the weirdest thing to see a bug smile. To hear it talk was another thing all together, "Well there's your problem, you don't have a summoning contract, not having that is gonna land you in a load of trouble. You're in luck, we beetles are a friend to the hidden sand. I'll send you back safe, don't you worry there little girl." Fuu thought for a moment about what the bug had said, it was saying that she needed a partner to summon. Fuu made the one to one connection, "Well what If I made the summon contract with you?"

(115)
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

Powerful Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powerful Alliance   Powerful Alliance EmptyWed Jul 04 2018, 12:13

The beetle had been turning around to lead her somewhere but it stopped, it gave her a look the kind of look that someone made when they thought you were crazy. "A hundred years too early for that ain't it? We beetles are not so easy to please, I think you'd need to do something rather impressive to earn the honor of summoning a beetle to your side. He turned to go again but Fuu spoke up. "Well I'll just do that then, tell me what I need to summon beetles and I'll just do that! Fuu is great at Chakra things so I'm sure that you'll be Impressed with Fuu." Everything was quiet for a few minutes as the huge bug stared down the small girl with a huge smile on her face.

(134)
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

Powerful Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powerful Alliance   Powerful Alliance EmptyWed Jul 04 2018, 12:24

The silence was broken as the horned insect closed his eyes and sighed, his angriest stare wasn't gonna break her childish resolve. "Alright, follow me we'll go to the beetle temple and you can talk to old man beetle. We'll see if you got the potential." Fuu jumped for joy and finally followed behind the bug to where he was going. "That reminds me, What's your name mister beetle?" This question surprised him, he hadn't expected the girl to even realize that he might have a name let alone ask what it was. "Dachi, but don't worry about me you're gonna need to impressĀ the big guy."

(107)
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

Powerful Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powerful Alliance   Powerful Alliance EmptyWed Jul 04 2018, 12:36

Fuu wondered what he meant by the big guy, Was there a bigger Beetle somehow, how big did these guys get? Fuu of course got lost in thought about this wondering what the beetles were going to be like. Did they come in different colors? They had headbands so did they know ninjutsu or were these beetles more of a sort of heavy tijutsu type of thing. If they did do ninjutsu they must be really good at chakra molding cause they don't have like hands or anything so that must make it even harder. She stopped thinking about that when she saw the big gate like doors that were seemingly in the side of the mountain. "Alright kid, you wanna impress? Open the door"

(125)
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

Powerful Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powerful Alliance   Powerful Alliance EmptyWed Jul 04 2018, 12:50

Fuu blinked, and then blinked again. "HUH!? What that door is huge, Fuu is still in the academy!" The beetle nodded, "Well, you said you were impressive, go ahead and try to impress" He said simply and she heard a buzzing noise as he took off. "I'll see you on the other side kid." he laughed as he flew to the top of the mountain and disappeared from sight. Fuu just looked at the door glaring at the obstacle in her way. Not being able to figure any other way she pulled up her sleeves and started pushing against the stone doors, not that they were budging.

(107)
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

Powerful Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powerful Alliance   Powerful Alliance EmptyWed Jul 04 2018, 13:53

Fuu had been pushing on the door for quite some time before she got tired and just sat down with her back on the large stone structure. She was sweating and breathing heavy, no doubt the door hadn't budged a single millimeter since she had started. She wiped the sweat off of her forehead and looked up at theĀ  sun, it had just passed mid day, she wouldn't be too happy to find herself stuck outside in the middle of the night. With that in mind she stood back up and whirled around to face the door once again, but this time there was something different about it, A smaller Hercules beetle was perched at about her eye level and it was looking at her.

(125)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Powerful Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powerful Alliance   Powerful Alliance Empty

Back to top Go down

Powerful Alliance
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next