Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

The Forests of Silence

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin

Post[s] : 1100

The Forests of Silence - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forests of Silence   The Forests of Silence - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06 2018, 00:05

Shan’s clones stopped moving – though some pointedly didn’t let go of their blood control. That was annoying. Of course, could Shan really expect clones of himself to listen? He wasn’t exactly the most obedient child in the world. However, this would turn out to cost Shan – as one of the ninja vanished from sight immediately. Shan reacted quickly, channeling lightning into his own body in a way that he had never done before. Actually, most of his clones reacted in the same way. The lightning seemed to speed up his body at the molecular level.

Shan moved. The speed that he moved at was something he had never felt before. The young boy turned to look at the surprised Jounin.

“Why are you following us?”

[Post 6: 127 Words; Training Blood x 3, Jinton x 1]
[41 Blood, 2 Jinton]

Last edited by Archaea on Mon Aug 06 2018, 00:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Forests of Silence   The Forests of Silence - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06 2018, 00:05

The member 'Archaea' has done the following action : Destiny Roll

'Dice 10' : 8, 8, 2, 1
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: The Forests of Silence   The Forests of Silence - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07 2018, 00:41

Shan didn’t respond. This was a jounin. If he stopped to respond, then he would probably die. Somehow, all the clones began to mimick the strange pseed that Shan was moving at. They began to dash around the Jounin at high speeds.

The Jounin stopped the real Shan with the palm of his fist. “I asked you a question, Chuunin. I suggest you answer before I blow a hole in your chest right here and now.”

“I wasn’t following you, Jounin.” Shan said with venom in his voice. This guy was being a jerk, so he would be one right back at him.

[Post: 7, 103 Words; Training: Jinton X 4, Clones, Weights]
[39 Jinton]

Last edited by Archaea on Tue Aug 07 2018, 00:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Forests of Silence   The Forests of Silence - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07 2018, 00:41

'Dice 10' : 2, 8, 3, 4
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: The Forests of Silence   The Forests of Silence - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07 2018, 14:21

The Jounin glanced around, noticing the number of Shan’s present – all of whom seemed to be practicing Jinton, the advanced and internal form of Raiton. It was no slouch who could uncover and practice Jinton on their own.

“Okay, I believe you. You were training here?” The Jounin asked Shan with a nod towards all of the clones Shan merely nodded his head. He wasn’t one to submit to others, but even he could see that this Jounin was far above him in strength. That was something he didn’t want to do. Die, that is.

“Thought so.  Well, I see some issues in your techniques as they are currently.” The Jounin spoke confidently and calmly, as if he were used to being an instructor.

[Post 8: 124 Words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: The Forests of Silence   The Forests of Silence - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08 2018, 14:56

“”What do you mean by that?” Shan asked as the hundred clones began to dash around the trees with unimaginable speed. He wasn’t sure what this was – but it seemed to be very effective.

“What I mean, is that you are using an advanced and internal form of Raiton to boost your movements. Innovative, but you are wasting almost all of your chakra with your method of using it. You need to control the chakra better so that you don’t waste all of it.” The Jounin began to vibrate in a very similar way to Shan.

He could do it too.

[Post 9: 101 Words]
[Training: Jinton X 4; Clones, weights]
[74 Jinton]

Last edited by Archaea on Wed Aug 08 2018, 14:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Forests of Silence   The Forests of Silence - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08 2018, 14:56

'Dice 10' : 10, 10, 2, 10
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: The Forests of Silence   The Forests of Silence - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09 2018, 20:39

The Jounin walked forward, somehow managing to maintain his balance despite using the advanced form of Raiton. Shan had moved quickly not out of desire but out of necessity. The body was moving so fast that he could do nothing else.

“You must have control. Balance. Have you practiced anything like that before? Controlling your chakra?” The Jounin asked, all signs of aggression vanishing from his voice as he took on the role of teacher.

Shan thought back. He had practiced control once before. It was when he had learned sage mode. He had sat underneath the waterfall and gathered chakra and mixed it with sage energy. It took an unbelievable amount of control. He had used all of his clones during that time, too.

[Post 10: 125 Words, Training: Nature X 4, clones, weights]
[28 Nature]

Last edited by Archaea on Thu Aug 09 2018, 20:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Forests of Silence   The Forests of Silence - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09 2018, 20:39

'Dice 10' : 1, 3, 1, 7
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: The Forests of Silence   The Forests of Silence - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10 2018, 20:24

“I have.” Shan said confidently facing the Jounin. The jounin – for his part – only smiled.

“Show me then. I have some training ideas and I’m not opposed to you joining us – but I need to know where your skills lie first. So, show me.” The Jounin spoke calmly and politely. In fact…he made Shan trust him. This was a strange experience for Shan. His only mentor was brash and abrasive.

Shan and all of his clones stopped channeling the strange Inner Raitron and saw down, focusing on the nature around them and drawing as much nature energy into them as possible.

[Post 11: 101 Words; Training Nature X 4; Clones, Weights]
[60 Gained]

Last edited by Archaea on Fri Aug 10 2018, 20:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Forests of Silence   The Forests of Silence - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10 2018, 20:24

'Dice 10' : 1, 9, 8, 8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forests of Silence   The Forests of Silence - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forests of Silence
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Water Country - Hidden Mist Village - Kiri - >-
Jump to:  
ChatBox