Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~Phoenix Theory~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Asura|Heise}{RP/I/Tr}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 2035

~Phoenix Theory~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Asura|Heise}{RP/I/Tr} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Phoenix Theory~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Asura|Heise}{RP/I/Tr}   ~Phoenix Theory~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Asura|Heise}{RP/I/Tr} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19 2018, 21:49

The explanation of the branches were straightt forward that Asura got a grasp of it. "Jeez, thanks to know you have setups for my demise," he joked dryly, but got the gist of the discussion. "Basically any network you work with follow under this category if you have a leading factor in. But with the exception of my ninja animals, the Blood Vale Tigers, i don't have anyone-- unless you want to count them?" he asked Hayabusa, wondering how he viewed the tigers he met when he visited Blood Vale Jungle.

As for the symbol Asura thoguht for a moment. "Well... its hard to decide, but what would suit me best is either the Tiger or a Phoenix. Though a part of my clan's history the Phoenix is in fact something our clan values but not directly involved. " Asura announced, "You are free to choose but, any chance i may inherit the phoenix branch then?"

"As for members, do you have any suggestions of good ones. Anythat benefit our team better?"
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: ~Phoenix Theory~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Asura|Heise}{RP/I/Tr}   ~Phoenix Theory~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Asura|Heise}{RP/I/Tr} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19 2018, 22:00

“I’ll make it a Tiger…” Hayabusa said, as he waved his hand and minerals formed to create a massive Tiger in front of the flames. Hayabusa then nodded, as he stepped to his own throne and sat down. He looked at the emblem in the middle.
“We are all Phoenixes, Asura. That is our rank as the head of our branches. And when we perish, one will raise from our ashes and take our place. That is why our sigma for our organization is a Phoenix in front of a Lunar Eclipse…” he said, as he pointed to the emblem on the ground. “Nevertheless, we will have temporary cloaks made by tomorrow, so we’ll have to hang around. As far as you finding lieutenants, I’ll give you a bit more time. However… last order of business, Chuunin Exams…” he paused.
“All village leaders are asked to come. I would like us all there to represent our organization, but also our own countries. I will be representing Beast Country. Kokoro…”
“I will take place at the Mizukage’s side as an ordained member of the Seven Swordsmen.”
“Hmmm… very well. That in itself is a decent political move. To see representation of Gesshoku Akatsuki in different Countries would serve us justice. Good thinking. Asura, will you be joining us? Not only will the Kages be there, but so will the Cardinals. It would be great if you would represent your Country from the continent over to show our span includes this whole world. What do you think?”
[255|1952]
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman

PostSubject: Re: ~Phoenix Theory~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Asura|Heise}{RP/I/Tr}   ~Phoenix Theory~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Asura|Heise}{RP/I/Tr} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19 2018, 22:09

Asura listened as he understood the situation better though he could tell a contradiction with that idea . If one fell and replaced why eliminate the seats? Either way he didn’t voice it.

“I can actually make us new cloaks and uniform if needed” he spoke out “unless u mean disguises”

But then came the biggest topic the chunin exams.
Asura frowned a bit at the news. “Umm...” he said with uncertainty. “As much as I would love to watch the fun,” he said with an irritated tone,” did u forget I’m a rouge ninja from Iwa and u want me to go there were every shinobi are from all lands? Does the term seved on a silver platter mean anything to you?”
“If they spot me , I’m screwed. Would not matter if the cardinals like us or not.”
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Phoenix Theory~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Asura|Heise}{RP/I/Tr}   ~Phoenix Theory~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Asura|Heise}{RP/I/Tr} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19 2018, 22:11

“No, just cloaks and uniforms. We’ll have something temporary for the exams, but I wouldn’t mind figuring out personalize cloaks for each of us. Nevertheless, that is tomorrow’s problem. Figuratively I mean… the future. The future’s problem…” he said, clarifying, as tomorrow was literally the day for temporary cloaks.
“It’s to my understanding that during the time of Chuunin Exams, there is a pardon, as all villages are welcome. Enemies sit with enemies to come together for this one event. Worst case scenario, they shoot you some ugly looks. But, Iwa has no jurisdiction in Kiri. The decision is yours and yours alone, friend. But that is all… does anybody else have anything to add?” He looked at Kokoro. She shook her head. He then looked at Asura.
[128|2080]
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman

PostSubject: Re: ~Phoenix Theory~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Asura|Heise}{RP/I/Tr}   ~Phoenix Theory~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Asura|Heise}{RP/I/Tr} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19 2018, 22:25

A sigh escaped asura as he mulled it over . Finally he shrugged and sat back in a ‘I don’t give a fuck’ attitude. “Alright alright.... I’ll go but if Iwa try to attack me, all bets are off.” He warned half amus d if he get to fight
“Actually,” he said as a thought occurred to him.
“ this would be a golden opportunity to find fresh blood for our ranks, “ Asura said as he sat up now interest. “What should we do if we encounter promising prospects?”
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Phoenix Theory~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Asura|Heise}{RP/I/Tr}   ~Phoenix Theory~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Asura|Heise}{RP/I/Tr} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20 2018, 16:17

“My thoughts exactly… we simply keep tabs. Maybe somebody takes interest in what we are about. Spread the word. All we can really do is offer… much like I did when recruiting you. If they are interested, we tell them to send a bird to Beast Country, and we will set a rendezvous point from then on. That is simply a suggestion… how you recruit new blood is entirely your choice. There are no guidelines on that.”
[77|2157]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Phoenix Theory~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Asura|Heise}{RP/I/Tr}   ~Phoenix Theory~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Asura|Heise}{RP/I/Tr} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20 2018, 16:34

(In light of Chuunin Exams, I will post posts typed out in Discord by the lot of us)

Asura "Pervy Tiger Sage" - Last Wednesday at 2:46 PM
A vein appeared across Asura’s brow. “You didn’t offer to me, you ass!” Asura’s shouted. “ you fought me as Shadow and made that deal while Iwa shinobi were on my ass!”

Tywolf23 - Last Wednesday at 2:54 PM
Hayabusa smirked before laughing a bit.
“Yea… I suppose so. WELL! The door it right there. But, you’ve grown fond of us. So you aren’t going anywhere.” Hayabusa stood. “Well, I assume this concludes our meeting?” Kokoro stood right after and nodded in confirmation. He waited for Asura’s official conclusion…
[50|2207]

Asura "Pervy Tiger Sage" - Yesterday at 4:24 PM
Asura just nodded, taking what was said to mind and being aware. "Just be aware me showing up with Iwa may cause a stir. I promise nothing, but I'll be good..." Asura spit a bit into a corner-- irritated that he hated needing to behave. He liked causing trouble after all. The trickster in him

KingHeise..!.. - Yesterday at 4:53 PM
Training had finished well and Yukimura had felt that he unlocked himself as Genin and was now getting ready to train on pushing to the next level. Noboyuki himself had gotten way stronger than before and although Mei-Lee didn’t push herself, there was a noticeable increase in her abilities also. The legacy children arrived in the throne room where they were met by an entourage of people.
“Yo,” Yukimura said quietly.
71/71

Tywolf23 - Yesterday at 5:09 PM
Hayabusa had just been about to end the meeting, as the three of them peered on at the child.
“Almost perfect timing. Young Yukimura of Konoha. These are my partners. Here we have Asura, the Tiger of Gesshoku Akatsuki, and here, Kokoro, the Dark Angel of Gesshoku Akatsuki.” Hayabusa looked to Kokoro. She smiled and waved to the boy. She hesitated, but she didn’t show the confusion and caution in front of Yukimura.
‘Would you like to do it’ he asked her telepathically.
‘I… don’t think I can. I need a moment to compose myself.’
‘Very well…’
“Yukimura… we are an organization founded by myself and my brother… the one I spoke of to you in the past. We are in the recruitment process. We will be scouting during the Chuunin Exams. I do, however, know what you are capable of. I see your potential. We, the Phoenixes of the organization, would like to personally invite you to be one of the first to join among the ranks of one of our lieutenants. We are an organization looking to bring balance to this otherwise unstable world we live in through any means. We look to be the protectors and the order. The sword and shield. The Gesshoku Akatsuki will be a diverse group.” Hayabusa waved his hand, revealing a temporary cloak. “Would you do us the honor of becoming a part of this organization’s foundation?”
[235|2442]

KingHeise..!.. - Today at 11:51 AM
since asura aint replying and we now on a time crunch to get to kiri
Yukimura listened to the high ranking titles being thrown at him. A Giant cat, and an angel.
“Some freak show” Yukimura said under his breath. Mei-Lee on his right elbowed him.
“Be respectful” She whispered back. Than the proposition to join the band came. Immediately, Yukimura turned his head to see where the monkey throne once was. To his surprise nothing was there. It had only been two days and it had already been gone.
“No” Yukimura said strongly. He was then punched in the stomach by Noboyuki.
“Sorry, He means yes” Noboyuki said grabbing the temporary cloak and handing it to Yukimura. “You can still be the defender of Konoha. But there something You need from Hayabusa.” Noboyuki said to his brother in his ear as he helped pick him back up.
“Okay, Guess, I’m going to help out.” Yukimura said. His eyes turned to the Angel. Suddenly his body grew cold as he stared at her. The room went black and a spirt appeared next to him. When the spirit formed, it seemed to be Yukimura staring at an older version of himself.

“Hayabusa, Now that’s a familiar name” The spirit said. “And the girl, She’s also familiar.”
Yukimura stared at the older version of himself.
“I don’t know them. I can’t trust them.”
“For some reason… I do” The spirit said as he vanished. The room gathered it’s color back and Yukimura turned to Noboyuki who’d been repeating his name.

“Dude, You zoned out for a second.” Noboyuki said. Yukimura turned to Hayabusa, ignoring his brother & clenching the cloak.
“Peach

Tywolf23 - Today at 5:23 PM
Hayabusa studied him, as did Kokoro.
“Very well. Welcome to the Organization. If you do decide to change your mind, do not be afraid to let us know. Anyway… we must be going.” Hayabusa put his hand out. “Let us get to the Chuunin Exams promptly.” He would wait for all members to place their hand on each other before instantly jumping using Hiraishin No Jutsu to Kiri…
[68|2510]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Phoenix Theory~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Asura|Heise}{RP/I/Tr}   ~Phoenix Theory~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Asura|Heise}{RP/I/Tr} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26 2018, 10:56

Hayabusa Rolling for END
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Phoenix Theory~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Asura|Heise}{RP/I/Tr}   ~Phoenix Theory~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Asura|Heise}{RP/I/Tr} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26 2018, 10:56

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Destiny

'Exercise Dice' : 4, 4, 7, 2, 4, 6, 7
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Phoenix Theory~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Asura|Heise}{RP/I/Tr}   ~Phoenix Theory~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Asura|Heise}{RP/I/Tr} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26 2018, 12:12

Kokoro Rolling for Brawn
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Phoenix Theory~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Asura|Heise}{RP/I/Tr}   ~Phoenix Theory~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Asura|Heise}{RP/I/Tr} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26 2018, 12:12

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Destiny

'Exercise Dice' : 7, 2, 9, 7, 1, 2, 1
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Phoenix Theory~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Asura|Heise}{RP/I/Tr}   ~Phoenix Theory~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Asura|Heise}{RP/I/Tr} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Phoenix Theory~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Asura|Heise}{RP/I/Tr}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2