Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 2035

A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)    A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 19 2018, 22:52

The sudden move shocked Shao-- even his Byakkugan was fooled as he hit nothing but air. It was that moment his blind anger took over-- that he pretty much had already lost. The simple move was a good start to rattle Shao back into coherence, but it still hurt badly for a kid.

The words stung... and even stung more that he was right. Shao stopped, he had enough sense to do that. Still he didn't move now-- the anger gone as he realized he was talking to a superior shinobi. "Y-you're right. But-- I'm I'm not pathetic. I can do better. You have no right to tell me to give up," he said and turned around, still glaring daggers. "I will pass the exams. Just you wait. "

It was then that Shao did something-- the sudden calm and determination-- his chakra responded, but this time the wind of his Rotation seemed to come again-- and this time, the repulse wasn't a simple slice,but a jagged slash.

The chakra had activated, and done what Toshi had described. The grass around him now atomized...
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)    A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 19 2018, 23:02

Toshi sighed watching as the technique and been performed finally. But that took more time then it should. It did not take much time for Toshi to take a step closer to view the damage and how it was controlled finally. Though it was time for the next part of the test.

Toshi: "Nice, now you got the rotation down, and I will tell you to give up if I know you are going to get others killed. You may be smart, but I will be damned if you are so smart you cannot shut up and follow simple instructions on certain things before that anger flares out of control again. Now perform the next move I showed you which destroyed that tree with a single punch."

He knew that being truthful was going to be hard but still if one cannot survive the pain of life. Then they will never survive the battlefield that is to come.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman

PostSubject: Re: A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)    A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 19 2018, 23:13

Shao took a moment and took a breath. As much as it pained him, he was right. ANd he had to face it. The anger he felt was going to get him killed-- and if not it would get Kyle and Mari killed. That fact sobered out his anger well more than any scolding. If he let them down, that would be worse.

He wanted to apologize, glaring at Toshi--- but said nothing. He figured the best apology would be actually doing the jutsu itself.

Shao took a stance and looked to a the only nearby tree left. He took a deep breath and brought his arm back-- following the same motions that Toshi had done. THe order took Shao a moment to remember, but soon his chakra buzzed in his arm and palm.

"HAAA!!" He charged and delivered a series of thrusts and blows against the bark of the tree. The change in wind to influence the air. He remembered the vibration, but the chaotic pull, push and force of wind used to put into multiple directions that caused the burn.

The resulting air strike heated up in front of his face, and soon caused the resulting wood to first crumble-- then incinerate with a mighty gust of air in front of him. The 'dust cloud' was actually smoke, the ground now heated from the friction and scorching air.

Shao's arms trembled a bit now-- not having exerted his chakra or his arm like that before. It somewhat terrified him to see the effect that wind style could produce such an effect. Far more than what he studied on his own.

The tree in front of him had been desomated. Only a few bits of ashes drifted out of the air he missed-- but the majority of the trunk and roots were gone, scorch marks in their place.

Last edited by Enjin on Thu Jul 19 2018, 23:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)    A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 19 2018, 23:14

Roll for training ( Sanity +10%
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)    A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 19 2018, 23:14

The member 'Enjin' has done the following action : Destiny

'Exercise Dice' : 8, 4, 7, 1, 4, 3, 5
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)    A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 19 2018, 23:34

Rolling Sanity x7 (weights)
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)    A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 19 2018, 23:34

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Destiny

'Exercise Dice' : 10, 6, 6, 10, 1, 9, 1
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)    A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 19 2018, 23:39

Toshi glanced over and nodded nice he had learned how to use it multiple bursts now the hard trick was using as a single without blowing off his own arm.

Toshi: "Nicely done, now do it a single use this time. Careful though if you put too much or too little of any direction, well you can kiss that whole arm goodbye."

Smiling Toshi turned to see the results of the final technique.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)    A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 19 2018, 23:49

Shao paused as he felt the fatigue already pinch at his muscles and tendents. It was a difficult move for him-- as Taijutsu was not his forte. He turned up to look at Toshi-- the fact he was able to perform the new jutsu better meant there was some hope. Shao really had no anger against Toshi-- just annoyed that how he hid himself from when they first met.

"May I ask you a personal question?" Shao asked, taking a small break to ask. "This is a powerful move and a potential double-edge sword of a jutsu. How come it isn't forbidden?" he asked.

Still, he would do as told and perform the jutsu a second time. This time he did it on the only thing left-- the stones that kept the river bank in place-- and led to the stairs that went up to the road. Shao once again focused his chakra, now starting to wane due to exhaustion from so many rotations and failed attempts of this jutsu. He took a deep breath and remembered to not use the force too much. It was the gentle fist after all.

This time as he charged forward-- his air infused blows hit the stone-- and now were completely slicing and atomizing the stone and into the ground behind it. The blows came faster this time, as Shao was putting less force into his blows and more accuracy-- and that seemed to be the trick. The 'smoke' soon drifted off, and caused Shao to cough. It was more like atomized stone dust as he looked-- and found a perfectly spherical hole now in the stone roughly the size of a person. The inside had been smoothed, like someone had sanded it and minor grazes to the edges of the stone where seperated the wall.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)    A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 20 2018, 00:04

Turning to the face Shao; Toshi could only smirk at the question before answering. He knew why it was not considered a double edge sword only to Shao it was.

Toshi: "Because, if you do not train the body right it will destroy you. Also because this is only the adept version I have several more that I'm not going to just teach."

He continued to watch the Hyuuga progress for the training. Toshi felt he had some what learned how to use the techniques before long he nodded.

Toshi: "So you learned, Revolving Hell Downburst, Sixty Four Downburst Fist, and finally the Downburst Hell Vacuum First. Each one on their own can do some damage. But there are more ways to improve them however that is for me as I found my own path. Now I did what you wanted to train and get better at, but you are going to need more training before your exams."
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)    A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 20 2018, 00:12

Shao nodded, understanding what he meant. In a way Shao somewhat understood. This was what he was seeking-- a new spin to the gentle fist style of the clan. The same he was trying to do all on his own. He had to wonder how long Toshi worked to develop this new style of the Gentle Fist.

He heard Toshi and Shao turned to him. He understood. Still, he bowed deeply as if he was to Yasha sensei. "Thank you..." he said humbly and kept his head low. "Um... and I am sorry, for my outburst. It was wrong. You were 100% right about what you said... but I will become a worthy SHinobi. I can promise you that, sir..." he said to try and be respectful. The words hurt but it was a good pain that made Shao retain his true strength.

The last move was the Downburst Hell Vaccume First. That one didn't make sense-- because Shao had not even learned the Vaccume Fist at all till now. "If I may inquire, could you explain what you are doing for the last one. Is it the same as the Sixty Four Fist?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)    A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next