Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Game Master
Deity
Deity

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)    A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18 2018, 19:02

The member 'Enjin' has done the following action : Destiny

'Battle Dice' : 18, 12, 2, 18, 19, 7, 5
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)    A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18 2018, 19:02

(wrong dice)
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

The member 'Enjin' has done the following action : Destiny

'Exercise Dice' : 6, 4, 5, 1, 6, 7, 6
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)    A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18 2018, 20:23

Lifting his finger up Yoh would actually begin to speak about that.

Yoh: “Who ever told you that did not know a think about owls, they actually can hear up to 100 feet, which is equal to half a mile. Depending on sound from the creature.”

Toshi would turn his head in amazement but then tilts his head pointing at Yoh. “Really…you can study over a bird and know this but not people?”

Yoh nodded softly as his hobbies were actually studying over different forms of birds and even more so he loved studying flowers though he was not like his brother.

Yoh: “Yes so what…people are boring versus nature.”

Toshi: “Okay…whatever anyway back to the matter at hands.” Hearing he was almost as bad as someone else the glare in his eyes sharpen with a killing like intent at the hyuuga. “Never…compare me to someone else again…okay? Or else the next time I will end you where you stand.”

The turn of expression got Yoh a bit confused for a moment but remember Grave spoke about it and to be on guard with it. Toshi would blink rapidly snapping back to reality for a bit.

Toshi: “Hey, Playing dumb keeps us alive in this world if anything.”

Hearing that he was burning the midnight oil training Toshi thought about what he was doing and smiled a bit. Before shaking his head given the thoughts a moment to come together.

Toshi: “ I was testing out my new jutsus before a mission tomorrow, I wanted to make sure they worked out perfectly because I was worried they could backlash on me and cause some serious damage to my body. But so far…I think I have it down now.”

Taking a good gentle fist stance he soon changed it becoming his own stance. The gentle fist style he knew was strong but he wanted to push it beyond that and created a stance known as Katabuku. Instead of using one’s index or palms it focused mainly on crushing. Taking a small breath inward he began to focus his chakra around his fist and took a step forward as through it forward yelling out.

Toshi: “sixteen trigrams….downburst hell vacuum fist!”

With that a violent wind burst from the fist and fired a killing impact that struck a nearby tree drilling into it leaving what seems to be cuts and burns on the tree.

Toshi: “Something like that? I notice you trying to do rotation and add chakra to it.”

Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)    A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18 2018, 21:04

The threat that grim would of made most men cower with fear. It should of terrified Shao, but it didn't. He stood there, motionless with an almost superior air around him for he felt smarter compared to him. "I take it back... Kyle is much less of a fool than you are..." Shao replied softly, more to himself, but not completely inaudible. "Besides... you really going to loose your cool over an 11 year old? Really?" Shao said, raising a brow.

"So much for mature adults," Shao sighed, rubbing the back of his head. "Anyway... I just was training. Do i need permission to do that from you two?" he asked with a bit of annoyance.

However... it was then that he said he wanted to train too-- and did something that turned Shao's on guard attitude completely 180 degrees change. Toshi performed the gentle fist style-- and that confirmed it. Shao suspected he was off-- Toshi was Hyuuga just like he was. But what really surprised him, was the form of technique he performed. It was similar-- till a vicious wind was produced by chakra and strike alone-- that even made the leaves Shao had sliced all blow away.

Shao was speechless for a time now... the wind the only sound. "That... was that... a wind change in chakra nature?"

Shao quickly got up close to Toshi-- the stuffy youth now more like a true 11 year old eager to learn from an older student. "How did you do that? Please, you just gotta tell me!" he said, his tone almost pleading. "I been trying to apply the wind change in chakra nature to the gentle fist style but... its... I don't know what I am doing wrong." he said, "Please, won't you teach me! It's important if I want to pass the Chunin exams!"
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)    A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18 2018, 21:59

Finishing with a release of breath he turned over to see the young boy before sighing to have him under him. Blinking to how he was under and pleading in order to be taught his technique. Shaking his head with an arm stretched back rubbing his head Toshi just shook his head.

Toshi: “I cannot teach you that…even for the chunin exams…its not a gentle fist style…its my personal style that allows me to use my techniques for a different use in battle.”

Thinking about it more and more he then shook his head and turned to think of some way to explain the technique and how it works but thinking about it more he felt slump for a bit.

Toshi: “You know using that technique is more so focus you need two other techniques known within our clan. For each of my techniques that is how it works. The friction from my technique does not just cause devastation it burns the target.”

Points at the tree as smoke was seen coming from the tree’s trunk. As soon as the fire was starting to come up Toshi shook his head and pushed the boy back a bit and turned to take the stance again. As he took two steps forward he yelled out.

Toshi: “Sixteen Trigrams Sixty Four downburst fists!”

A rush of sixty four fists fired bullets of air at the tree destroying leaving nothing but the tree being completely left without any part standing only the trunk still in the ground.

Toshi: “You need…to more so learn all of the Hyuuga techniques…after which you gotta learn my techniques you cannot just focus wind and using it in the other techniques. You are just going to burn yourself out…”

Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)    A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18 2018, 22:28

A sense of dismay and despair fell upon SHao as he said that he couldn't teach him the wind style version of the gentle fist. But the potential was there-- even if he could just learn this version, Shao could put his own touches to it. His lip trembled-- the need to learn this advanced style might help him from anything in the future. He looked at the burned results-- the wind didn't just devastate it but the friction had literally reduced it to ashes.

"Vibration..." Shao said, seeing the result of the attack. "You use the wind style to create high-frequency vibrations that mimic the same effect as combustion... that is what causes the burns...." he said, sharp as ever. To any stranger, Shao's intelligence would shock anyone.

Still, the explanation of Toshi's use of the techniques, while super impressive... depressed the young boy, making him feel just like what he was. A child compared to real ninja. No matter how strong or smart he was, he still was a child.

"Please..." he said as politely as he could. "I- I do know the Rotation. And i am trying to master the 64 palms... but combining wind style to the gentle fist I know will make our arts greater. Yes, I am using only the gentle fist, but I want to apply wind style to it. If you could at least show me how to use it in the Rotation..."

He fought back the urge of tears in his eyes. A sudden flashback to his father's disappointment really was something he didn't want to face. He had to improve. HE couldn't face him if he wasn't doing better. "Isn't there anything you can teach me to use the windstyle better? Please?"

Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)    A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18 2018, 23:22

Turning to hear the sound of his voice the word escaped his mouth. Toshi looked at the boy then back to Yoh but sighed to what he said.

Toshi: “Its more than vibrations…I’m spinning the wind in three to four different directions, First I begin to focus the wind to my wrist so it gives it the burst feeling or breeze as it travels up my elbow. After which the section I have going upwards I begin to have it twist left and right at the same time. Which creates the second and third direction after which I encase them in another downward breeze but this on is a bit stronger as now its pushing against the each other trying to launch. One I throw the punch, the upward breeze breaks off, having the downward shift fire off like a rocket. As it makes contact it burst but then leaves the other two directions rubbing and cutting at the same time. To which it then causes a large explosion, because I’m using both hot and cold air on them.”

Toshi looked over at the boy trying to think of a way to explain how he performs his rotation without chakra but then things about the way he does it with it. Then begins to explain it to the easiest way.

Toshi: “In doing the rotation, you know the chakra creates a dome, well with that dome think of it as you were placing moving saws. After which make them sharp like swords that cannot be broken. That is basically how I do it. But I use my physical prowess more so then the gentle fist style. I cannot stand that style honestly. But if anything give it a shot and see what you can do with what I told you. Hell doing the sixty four fist is the same as what I explained to you before just doing it…sixty four times in a snap.”

Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)    A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18 2018, 23:23

Dex x7 + [weights]
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)    A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18 2018, 23:23

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Destiny

'Exercise Dice' : 5, 8, 8, 1, 2, 3, 9
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)    A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19 2018, 00:03

Shao listened carefully. It wasn't just vibration but direction of wind and temperature. Still, how could he control the temperature of the wind style then?"How do you control the temperature then. That kind of jutsu requires thermal manipulation. I don't know of any jutsu that could do that except fire style and water style." he pointed out, now curious.

His tone calmed down and became less desperate as he looked and absorbed every detail he could on this new jutsu. He also watched in awe as Toshi used rotation without moving-- anbd he could feel the flow of wind from him-- the chakra released from his body's entire chakra network.

Shao's expression rose with awareness. "Y-yes, I know that one. Wind style is about opposing wind currents, normally creating a slicing effect," he said as he could almost see the movement that Toshi was talking about. "However, when I tried to use it-- i end up tripping myself. Its not possible for me to spin in opposing directions at the same time..."

Shao then stopped, thinking of something. "Wait--.. What if my chakra is rotating in the opposite direction as my rotation?" he asked, "When I rotate clockwise, my chakra is moving counter-clockwise?"

He was slowly putting it together. he could see it better in his head, and dedicated to it as he tried to move his own chakra in the same spiral motion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)    A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Fire Country - Hidden Leaf Village - Konoha - >-
Jump to:  
ChatBox