Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Meeting the Kazekage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Post[s] : 1100

Meeting the Kazekage Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the Kazekage   Meeting the Kazekage EmptyWed Jul 11 2018, 20:18

Reo walked forward - heart beating out of his chest. This was his first meeting with the Kazekage. Supposedly the Kazekage was of the Saniou clan. Reo knew little about the clan but that wasn’t the purpose of this meeting.

This meeting was to discuss the scroll the Ryu Caller. Reo held the scroll on his back - he loosely tied it there with rope to hold it. It was a large scroll and difficult to carry in an ordinary fashion. Reo had memorized the line from the scroll so that he could repeat it for the Kazekage.

As he walked into the room, he was impressed by how inordinately created everything was.in the desk chair sat the Kazekage himself.

“Kazekage, Sir, I was granted an audience in order to discuss a scroll known as the Ryu Caller. It is related to beasts known as...Dragons?” Reo said as he bowed deeply.

[151 words]
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Kazekage   Meeting the Kazekage EmptyWed Jul 11 2018, 20:26

x. The navy blue haired male figure would turn to see the presents of a young male figure. Though to him he could only crack a smile. Soon sparkling sand of silver would move across the floor like an army of ants but soon formed chairs for both to sit in.

"I would have never have guessed you requested to see me, seeing as I approved of the request. Hahaha" Laughing lightly he heard about the reason for it but looked at the young shinobi once again.

"So, a Ryu Caller Scroll has surfaced not to say I did not know of them but what is it I could help you with?" He held out his hand for the shinobi to take a seat.
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Kazekage   Meeting the Kazekage EmptyWed Jul 11 2018, 20:36

Reo returned from his bow in time to see silver streaking across the floor to form chairs. Interesting trick, that one. Reo took the seat before answering the head of the entire Shinobi system within his village.

“Sir, I wish to know more of the scroll…I opened it and it spoke. It was in a foreign tongue and I may be able to replicate some of it, but the scroll seemed to scare the shopkeeper at the odd scroll library. I took the scroll with me because I felt the need to protect it but the longer I hold it the more I come to realize that I can’t protect something if I know nothing about it. All I know is that the shopkeeper said that the scroll if part of a ritual to summon one of these dragons but… I don’t even know what a dragon is and no one seems able to answer my questions. “

Reo paused to take a breath.

“I guess I’m just looking for advice and information, sir. What do you know of dragons, the Ryu caller, and this ritual? Should I try to stop the ritual from happening or should I make sure that I am he one to perform it so that no one with an evil heart does?”

[216 words]
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Kazekage   Meeting the Kazekage EmptyWed Jul 11 2018, 20:53

x. There was a moment of pause and worry in the boys voice, it would seem to leave the Kazekage thinking over his words carefully. Stopping to cross his arms he began to think of the legend of the dragons but nothing really ever came up.

"I'm sorry, but I cannot as the legend of dragons is even before the time of the Sage of Six Paths. Though some say he was the one to seal them away into another world or dimension. Yet one cannot prove these facts. My advice to you is keeping the scroll for a while or destroy if it causes too much of a worry. There is always evil in the hearts of man but in some cases it can be controlled."

The Kazekage stood up as the silver sand under him would fall to the ground becoming nothing.

"Honestly...what more could I say. If the ritual is performed I have no idea what will happen. If someone steals it from you then what could happen is your death possibly. The results are endless honestly."
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Kazekage   Meeting the Kazekage EmptyWed Jul 11 2018, 21:33

Endless possibilities? Death? Reo felt daunted but… he had to act on the information. “Sir, one last thing. Do you know of anyone who could translate what the scroll said?”
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Kazekage   Meeting the Kazekage EmptyWed Jul 11 2018, 21:35

x. The Kazekage turned to look over at the shinobi the answer would seem to bare some weight to it all if anything. Because of how hard it was to speak with them.

"Yes...the Hokage Hyuuga En'yo..."
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Kazekage   Meeting the Kazekage EmptyWed Jul 11 2018, 21:41

“ thank you, Kazekage.” Reo said as he stood up. He had a goal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Kazekage   Meeting the Kazekage Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting the Kazekage
Page 1 of 1