Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~Reflection~ {Hayabusa}[Solo Training][Elements]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

~Reflection~ {Hayabusa}[Solo Training][Elements] Empty
PostSubject: ~Reflection~ {Hayabusa}[Solo Training][Elements]   ~Reflection~ {Hayabusa}[Solo Training][Elements] EmptyWed Jul 11 2018, 15:22

Hayabusa stood at the entrance of the ruins in which used to be the Lydeck Clan’s home. He sighed, as the wind blew. He awaited word from the Jounin of Sand Country to compile all knowledge on Kaze Len so that he may apprehend him.
‘You know… I never got to apologize…’ the voice of Shukaku said in his head. Shukaku had held back on the outside of the village, but he seemingly had a vantage point beyond. ‘I was just…’ he began.
‘You were a different person then…’ Hayabusa telepathically mentioned.
‘Maybe that’s the thing… before you, nobody really treated me as a person… the only person to treat me with as close as the amount of humility as you is Kazekage Garaa.’
‘Well, my forgiving you was not completely in the cards as a youth… but it seemed to be more for my own evolution than for your own. Besides… you get a decent amount of credit for starting my path on who I am now…’ Hayabusa said. He stood in the ruins in which he last saw his mother. There were temporary structures up for the Lydeck Clansmen who elected to stay. Most have died. Others were later retrieved when Gesshoku was created. He sighed, as he pulled out all of the jutsu scrolls on him and began sealing jutsu in preparation for the upcoming battles. He sealed his Crow Kawarimi in quite a few, the Human Body Puppet technique, Kiri’s Blood Mist Kinjutsu, as well as Kumo’s Dark Transformation Kinjutsu. With the remainder, Hayabusa sealed his newly created Yin & Yang Technique, as well as a way in which he would activate puppets using his sage mode. He also sealed the body of one of his Outer Path equipped with his weapons. He lastly flanked some with a handful of his Sand Jutsu, as well as Summoning Jutsu. He made sure that his inner armor was equipped with the right meds. He then waited, meditating and gathering chakra, for the moment to battle…
[337 Words]
[All to Konton]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: ~Reflection~ {Hayabusa}[Solo Training][Elements]   ~Reflection~ {Hayabusa}[Solo Training][Elements] EmptyWed Jul 11 2018, 15:22

Rolling for Element
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Reflection~ {Hayabusa}[Solo Training][Elements]   ~Reflection~ {Hayabusa}[Solo Training][Elements] EmptyWed Jul 11 2018, 15:22

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Destiny

'Exercise Dice' : 10, 10, 2, 8, 2, 10, 9
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Reflection~ {Hayabusa}[Solo Training][Elements]   ~Reflection~ {Hayabusa}[Solo Training][Elements] Empty

Back to top Go down

~Reflection~ {Hayabusa}[Solo Training][Elements]
Page 1 of 1