Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Hiraishin Shandian Approval Section

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin

Post[s] : 1100

Hiraishin Shandian Approval Section - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiraishin Shandian Approval Section   Hiraishin Shandian Approval Section - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12 2018, 23:11

How would that interact with plasma stuff since the Instant Death isn't placed beneath a Drawbacks area.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hiraishin Shandian Approval Section   Hiraishin Shandian Approval Section - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19 2018, 21:30

It will not be able to because of that Instant Death is due to the heat levels that are like the levels of stars themselves but lower levels [ranks] would not have that effect. Remember those techniques are just basic ideas for plasma. That does not mean all Plasma says, "Use me and you are dead deal."
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Hiraishin Shandian Approval Section   Hiraishin Shandian Approval Section - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22 2018, 20:01

I'll take it.

Now, I still need to make my summon XD
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Hiraishin Shandian Approval Section   Hiraishin Shandian Approval Section - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01 2018, 23:04

+ - Brown Dwarf - >
> A small ball of "cool" plasma energy is created. The brown dwarf is the coolest of all stars and this small ball is formed in the sky over the head of the user as they raise their hand upwards. When the user throws their hand downwards, the ball of plasma flies towards the enemy, severely burning everyone around.
+ Type: Offensive
+ Hand Seal(s) & Rank: 6 + C
+ Effect: Life Energy (HP) x 5 + lowers the population of a minor country by 25% | Max Grade Burns
+ Drawback: Max Grade Burns on the user.

As plasma, I severely reduced the damage (from 100X to 5X), made it only lower the population of a minor country instead of destroy one, and lowered instant death to Max Grade burns. Thoughts? Wasn't sure what a C rank plasma would look like.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: Hiraishin Shandian Approval Section   Hiraishin Shandian Approval Section - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01 2018, 23:29

Bear in mind-- plasma on site is MEANT TO be OP. Custom Jutsu might not be as strong as you perceive.

For starters, No way a C rank jutsu is gonna remove population count of any kind. Remove that right there. You can make it an AOE sure but not that kind of thing.

Second, This will need to be confirmed with Omni, but HP X 5 is broken and still super strong. I would use its base damage + have a % of your HP for this. Or at least if HP * X is allowed here, make it 3 or below.

Again, best we discuss this in the discord chat with OMni as well to confirm custom made Plasma's limitations.
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Hiraishin Shandian Approval Section   Hiraishin Shandian Approval Section - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15 2018, 12:18

My response is that I severely nerfed on site Plasma and kept its intentions while weakening it. If you think it is too powerful, then I suggest we either

1. Weaken Plasma in general

or

2. Discuss it with omni
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Hiraishin Shandian Approval Section   Hiraishin Shandian Approval Section - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15 2018, 16:18

I say you wait for Omni and i will forward this to him. He was the one to invent plasma, but i am going off base on my experience. so please wait a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Hiraishin Shandian Approval Section   Hiraishin Shandian Approval Section - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24 2018, 16:33

+ - Brown Dwarf  - >
> A small ball of "cool" plasma energy is created. The brown dwarf is the coolest of all stars and this small ball is formed in the sky over the head of the user as they raise their hand upwards. When the user throws their hand downwards, the ball of plasma flies towards the enemy, severely burning everyone around.
+ Type: Offensive
+ Hand Seal(s) & Rank: 6 + C
+ Effect: Life Energy (HP) x 5 + lowers the population of a minor country by 15% | Max Grade Burns
+ Drawback: Max Grade Burns on the user.

As Omni has suggested, I have made the change to lower the population loss.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Hiraishin Shandian Approval Section   Hiraishin Shandian Approval Section - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25 2018, 10:01

Wait so population is lowered allowed?!
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hiraishin Shandian Approval Section   Hiraishin Shandian Approval Section - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25 2018, 10:03

Yes, population returns to normal after 1 week. It just cannot be crazy high unless a trade.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Hiraishin Shandian Approval Section   Hiraishin Shandian Approval Section - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25 2018, 10:04

I see-- then i approve. Approved jutsu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiraishin Shandian Approval Section   Hiraishin Shandian Approval Section - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hiraishin Shandian Approval Section
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2