Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Hiraishin Shandian Approval Section

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Post[s] : 1100

Hiraishin Shandian Approval Section Empty
PostSubject: Hiraishin Shandian Approval Section   Hiraishin Shandian Approval Section EmptyThu Jul 05 2018, 20:17

[spoiler="Hijutsu: Hiraishin Style"]

Hijutsu - Doujutsu – Raiton No Masutā Style
One of the ultimate abilities of the Hiraishin clan. This ability is rarely seen due to the high level of mastery with their ultimate Doujutsu - the Raidengan. This ability allows them to cast Raiton jutsu with their Raidengan instead of needing hand seals.
Type: Passive
Effect:  Able to use Raiton/Raiton Combinations with no hand seals. Raiton DMG X 1.10
Requirement: Raidengan Mastery: 50%, Raidengan must be activated.

Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: Hiraishin Shandian Approval Section   Hiraishin Shandian Approval Section EmptyThu Jul 05 2018, 21:34

As a style choice, this looks good. This cannot be officially approved yet due to it being part of Hiraishin clan mechanics, but it looks good to me. Please wait from opinions from Omni.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hiraishin Shandian Approval Section   Hiraishin Shandian Approval Section EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 19:20

I do not see any form or issue with it at all.

So with that...Hiraishin Shandian Approval Section ELaGRw3
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Hiraishin Shandian Approval Section   Hiraishin Shandian Approval Section EmptyWed Jul 11 2018, 23:50

+ Genin: Hetomi Iwamura
- Attribute Pts: BRW:67
Dex:67
Sanity:67
END:67
Intelligence:66
Awareness:66
- Jutsu Count: 6 E Rank
jutsu:

- Element: Fuuton
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Hiraishin Shandian Approval Section   Hiraishin Shandian Approval Section EmptyThu Jul 12 2018, 08:07

This is your Mercenary build correct? All the jutsu is legit and it looks good stat wise to me. I am giving it my approval-- and remember you can train their stats in place of your own TP to use.
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Hiraishin Shandian Approval Section   Hiraishin Shandian Approval Section EmptyFri Jul 27 2018, 22:18

Hiraishin Shandian Approval Section Latest?cb=20160806214440

C-Rank Summon: Zara (Sea Turtle)
Cost: 20%
Turn limit: 40 rounds

1 Abilities:

Aquatic Field
Zara constantly emits low amounts of moisture into the air - effectively powering Suiton and Suiton combination moves.
Effect: Suiton and Suiton combination DMG X 1.25 for all battle participants
'
2 Jutsu Rank C or lower

+ - Akigara - Empty Shell - >
> Used for interrogation, the techniques places a trance on another allowing information to be obtained easier. The jutsus leaves the target unable to function their body correctly and answer questions with ease.
+ Contact + Type: Touch + Supplementary
+ Hand Seal(s) + Rank: 2 + C
+ Effect: Sanity -25%[x0.25] + Target must answer all questions truthfully + Hypnosis.

+ - Kingusari - Golden Chain - >
> From underground golden chains will spiral from the ground wrapping around the target binding their movement. Allowing one unable to move their ankles, wrists and neck.
+ Contact + Type: Visual or None + Supplementary
+ Hand Seal(s) + Rank: 3 + C
+ Effect: Restrains [2 Turns] + Sanity -25% [x0.25]

:Note: I know this won't be until Chuunin Exams are over that I get to use it. Not a problem.
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Hiraishin Shandian Approval Section   Hiraishin Shandian Approval Section EmptySun Aug 12 2018, 09:57

Need to completely Revamp the above with new summon rules, so disregard that.

Sage Ideas

Sage Hi-Ability

+ - Aqua Aura- >
> The Sage energy coalesces around Shan as he enters Sage Mode. The energy acts as a water and cooling ability around him - though it does not inhibit his breathing. The aura tends to take the shape of a turtle.
+ Effect: Katon [+ Advanced Katon + Katon Mixes] Damage reduced by 50% (X.5) when used against Shan.  Katon [+ Advanced Katon + Katon Mixes] effects negated on Shan (including drawbacks from his own Jutsu)

Sage Hi-Jutsu - TBD when I reach S rank probably.

Thoughts behind Aqua Aura - I've got Turtle Sage Mode so it makes sense. The idea is that it reduces fire damage passively and makes me immune to negative effects both from my opponent's fire + fire mixes jutsu as well as from my own (i.e. Plasma).
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Hiraishin Shandian Approval Section   Hiraishin Shandian Approval Section EmptySun Aug 12 2018, 13:18

You can negate the katon mixed effects and damage to a degree-- but not their drawbacks as a passive ability.

And also gonna chyeck with omni as it is a lot to put into a single sage ability.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hiraishin Shandian Approval Section   Hiraishin Shandian Approval Section EmptySun Aug 12 2018, 15:22

With Aqua Aura the concept is a great idea for the use of it all. But it does have a lot on to it for its effects. Here see if this is okay...

+ - Aqua Aura- >
> The Sage energy coalesces around Shan as he enters Sage Mode. The energy acts as a water and cooling ability around him - though it does not inhibit his breathing. The aura tends to take the shape of a turtle.
+ Effect: Katon [Evolved | Mix] Damage -50% [x.50] | Negate Drawbacks of Katon [Evolved | Mix]

With it being Drawbacks the aura is not stopping the element ability. Because those are effects that are auto added to the technique. Drawbacks is like using it and he getting damaged from the use like bruising sky leg.
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Hiraishin Shandian Approval Section   Hiraishin Shandian Approval Section EmptySun Aug 12 2018, 23:11

How would that interact with plasma stuff since the Instant Death isn't placed beneath a Drawbacks area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiraishin Shandian Approval Section   Hiraishin Shandian Approval Section Empty

Back to top Go down

Hiraishin Shandian Approval Section
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next