Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Powerful Alliance

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

Post[s] : 282

Powerful Alliance - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powerful Alliance   Powerful Alliance - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 04 2018, 15:43

It was obvious that was a weird reaction to declaring your aspirations so Fuu was going to need to explain herself. "Sorry it's just, my dad is always saying I shouldn't aim too high like that cause it sounds like I'm trying to usurp the current village leader and I don't wanna be looked at like some kinda traitor or something." She fidgited under the gazes she was getting. The beetles were looking at her skeptically or as skeptically as a beetle could look what with the whole being a bug and all. "What is that weird? Fuu is supposed to be loyal to the village.

(106)
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Powerful Alliance   Powerful Alliance - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 04 2018, 16:46

The beetles were laughing at her, Fuu knew it but they weren't saying anything, well all but the little one, Junichi was laughing out loud. "Your so silly Fuu! What's wrong with having aspirations of being a great ninja. And it's not like the current one needs to die for you to take over you're being silly about it. Being the Kazekage would basically be the ultimate service to the village hidden in the sand. The little bug explained and Fuu looked admonished. "That makes sense... I never thought about it that way! I guess I'm gonna see ah but... I don't think I will tell my dad just yet he might ground me"

(114)
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Powerful Alliance   Powerful Alliance - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 04 2018, 17:04

Fuu looked around again and thought for a moment, as if she were forgetting something, something really important. "Oh my gosh! I dissapeared in the middle of the day everyone is probably real worried about me. Fuu frantically grabbed her face in her hands and sank to the ground. "I don't even know where in the desert this is, it's gonna take me forever to get home. I need to find a village and ask for directions and then get a map and plot a corse to the location and, and." Fuu's voice was frantic and she here eyes were spinning until she finally collapsed back onto the ground facing the ceiling.

(112)
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Powerful Alliance   Powerful Alliance - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 04 2018, 17:22

Fuu felt something pick her up and flip her back onto her feet, it was the beetle's horn and she landed and whirled around to face him. "Calm down there kid, it's easy enough to get you to go back. now that you got the contract and all. You accidentally summoned yourself here, so we can use the reverse summon jutsu to send you back." Fuu's face lit up "Really! Really, Really! That's great! I can go back whenever and not have to worry about actually finding my way!" She threw a hug around the giant bug and jumped up and down with joy. " but now that I know that... can I hang around for a bit and just do stuff with Junichi he seemed lonely with nobody his age around."

(131)
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Powerful Alliance   Powerful Alliance - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 04 2018, 17:41

The beetles obviously hadn't expected Fuu to say anything like that because they were all shocked to silence by the implication. "I suppose that is okay... as long as you want I guess but you should probably get back home before nightfall. Have fun...? Fuu jumped up happily and grabbed the smaller bug out of the air before running off. "come on we're gonna be doing a cool thing I bet you've never played ninja tag before. then again there aren't that many people here but I think we could totally play ninja tag with just the two of us."

(100)
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Powerful Alliance   Powerful Alliance - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 04 2018, 20:03

Fuu introduced the Beetle to a variety of her favorite games, most of which could be played one or two people. Each of her games brought a little more friendliness out of the guarded bug and they were laughing and playing together by the end of it. The setting of the sun came too fast in Fuu's opinion and she knew that the last thing she was going to do would need to be memorable. "It sucks that this is gonna be the last game, but it can be the best one! Watch it's a game my dad taught me. Whoever can make there Chakra into a cooler shape wins!"

(110)
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Powerful Alliance   Powerful Alliance - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 04 2018, 20:15

The game was increadably simple at it's core, but Fuu wanted to do something impressive so she concentrated really hard on the shape she wanted to make. She brought her hands up and changed the chakra into fire, lighting up the sky with a brilliant kanji, The kanji for freinds. That done she looked over to her friend the little beetle to see what he could come up with to top her. Hopefully the buggo was up to the challenge of chakra molding, although she wasn't sure that he would be able to change it's nature but that was a different thing altogether so she waited patiently.

(107)
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Powerful Alliance   Powerful Alliance - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 04 2018, 20:29

Junichi was cute to watch, he was a white shelled little Hercules beetle and he looked like he was straining a bit and he placed his little horn on the ground. The ground then began to shake, and out of it a similar kanji to the one that she had made popped out of the ground made of little tiny earth walls. It was the kanji for comrades but it was so tiny and adorable, and Fuu liked it particularly. "Daww it's so cute, I can't compete with that! You win this round Junichi I'll get you next time but I think it's about time I go, let's go find Dachi to send me home."

(115)
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Powerful Alliance   Powerful Alliance - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 04 2018, 20:54

It wasn't hard to find him, just as the sun set in the distance she shouted over to the large beetle resting on a rock. "Dachi! I'm ready to go home now, my family should be getting really concerned right around now and I'm sure I'm in for a scolding." She laughed as if it were a joke and waited for the huge bug to come to her. It was still rather impressive to her that something so big could use wings to fly, it made more sense on the tiny bugs but dang was it cool looking when it was magnified like this.

(104)
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Powerful Alliance   Powerful Alliance - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 04 2018, 20:59

The beetle set down in front of her and kicked up a whole lot of dust, it seemed like he was sad to see her go but then again she was sad to go. "Don't be a stranger kid, I don't wanna see you only calling on us when there is some crazy thing that needs fighting. I would like to be summoned over for pie every so often if you would." He laughed giving the impression that it was a joke but Fuu figured that she would take him up on it if she could every so often. Besides how much pie could the beetles really eat?

(108)
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Powerful Alliance   Powerful Alliance - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 04 2018, 21:06

While she was lost in her musing, she got tapped on the head with Datchi's big horn and she felt that feeling again, like she was being sucked through a tube, smoke was surrounding her and she fell down again but this time was way shorter. She thunked down back into her desk and rubbed her butt from the short fall. She didn't see anyone around so she just called out. "HEY! I'm home! Also I learned about summoning! and also I made some friends with Beetles. I'm kinda tired so I'm gonna go up to my room. Kay night." Fuu was later found and scolded by her dad for not paying attention to what he was saying while he was trying to teach her about ninja stuff.

(128)

Complete
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Powerful Alliance   Powerful Alliance - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Powerful Alliance
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3