Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Truth To Hardwork X2 [Quest X 2 + Training]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin

Post[s] : 1100

Truth To Hardwork X2 [Quest X 2 + Training] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth To Hardwork X2 [Quest X 2 + Training]   Truth To Hardwork X2 [Quest X 2 + Training] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04 2018, 13:27

“Oh? And what would those plans be?” Shan asked as he slowly rose and began to stretch. He needed to get stronger. For himself. “Besides, why would I care about what a Shinobi’s strength is. Do we want to call ourselves that?”

“If you don’t want to be a shinobi, then why attend the Academy?” Scarlett raised her eyebrows at him. In response, Shan only shrugged.

“They do have adequate teachers sometimes. It’s helpful to become a ninja in name. It will allow me to access sources of power that I can’t even imagine right now.” Shan said as he walked over to his friend. Well, maybe friend was too strong of a word. Ally. Yes, ally worked. They would get strong together.

[Post 6: 120 Words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Truth To Hardwork X2 [Quest X 2 + Training]   Truth To Hardwork X2 [Quest X 2 + Training] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04 2018, 13:38

“Well, regardless, we are going to go to Shinmyou Cave.” Scarlett said looking at the smaller boy. He wasn’t tiny, it was just that she had the body of an adult already. Shan turned to her sharply.

“Shinmyou cave? That place is said to be haunted.” Shan said, revealing one of his more childish traits. He believed in ghosts. He was also deathly afraid of that cave. The rumors of people who entered that cave were worse than rumors of anywhere else that Shan had heard about. “I’m not sure that seems like a good training spot. The Training Dummy is here, after-all.”

[Post 7:103 Words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Truth To Hardwork X2 [Quest X 2 + Training]   Truth To Hardwork X2 [Quest X 2 + Training] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04 2018, 13:54

“Oh? Is the mighty Hiraishin Shan afraid of some ghost stories?” Scarlett chuckled a little bit as she walked towards the door. “Come on, Ramuh. The walk will be good for you. Besides, I’ve been to that cave dozens of times and I’ve never seen any ghosts or demons.”

Scarlett walked out the door – leaving Shan with little options other than following her. The heir to the Hiraishin Clan – well, all but – followed shortly behind. Shan was wearing a black shirt with a tight black vest. The logo of the Hiraishin clan was on his shoulder, and he wore a black bandana around his head. It wasn’t the mark of a shinobi – of course – but something he enjoyed wearing.

[Post 8: 119 Words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Truth To Hardwork X2 [Quest X 2 + Training]   Truth To Hardwork X2 [Quest X 2 + Training] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04 2018, 14:07

Additionally, he wore black jeans. He was channeling his inner emo today. Well, he did that practically every day. The jeans and undershirt had a lightning bolt symbol on them in yellow. He followed Scarlett through the house, despite the fact that the house was his own. She was the type of person to take charge and act like a place was hers. That was one of the reasons Shan hadn’t tried to fry her just yet. That and he genuinely found her company pleasant. Which was a first.

Shan wasn’t….good with people. He tended to want to shoot them with things. Lightning being one of the more common examples of what he used to shoot people.

[Post 9: 117 Words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Truth To Hardwork X2 [Quest X 2 + Training]   Truth To Hardwork X2 [Quest X 2 + Training] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04 2018, 14:15

The living room of Shan’s apartment was a bit of a mess – but Shan didn’t care. Cleaning the house was a waste of his time. Scarlett agreed with him. They had spent the majority of their time training. What was funny was that Scarlett had failed the Genin Exam multiple times. Shan still hadn’t worked up the nerve to ask her why that was, because she was stronger than him in a broad sense of the term. Sure, Shan possessed more outright power, but she had intelligence that would put many Chuunin to shame – from Shan’s limited experience with ninja of that rank.

[Post 10: 103 Words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Truth To Hardwork X2 [Quest X 2 + Training]   Truth To Hardwork X2 [Quest X 2 + Training] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04 2018, 23:33

Shan quickly caught up with the taller woman and looked at her with his normal eyes. She took longer strides than he did but Shan was a quick person. “Why the cave, anyway. I can get all the training I need at home.”

Shan knew that the statement was patently false. He couldn’t get all the training he needed at his house but he wished he could. Still, he really didn’t want to visit this cave.

“Well, the first reason is clearly to face your fears. What kind of ninja freezes up like this.” Scarlett said nonchalantly without looking back.

“I told you that being a ninja is not the end all be all for me.” Sahn replied curtly. He was growing tired of repeating it.

[Post 11: 126 Words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Truth To Hardwork X2 [Quest X 2 + Training]   Truth To Hardwork X2 [Quest X 2 + Training] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04 2018, 23:41

“I know you did, but I think you overlooking the prestige it gives you.” Scarlett said – still not looking at Shan. That was beginning to aggravate him, but he understood. Very few looked a Royal Hiraishin Clan member in the eyes. Many found their Doujutsu to be rather unnerving.

“Then why don’t you become a full – fledged Ninja then?” Shan asked – finally giving in to the temptation. What was it about this girl that made them not want to promote her into a Genin.

“I was wondering when you would ask.” Scarlett said casually as she turned to face Shan. She looked directly into his eyes this time. “But, I am smart nough to be a Gnein, anstrong enough but my problem is my chakra control. They don’t think I have a good enough grasp on my chakra to become a Genin.so, more training it is.” Scarlett said quietly. He had heard about her chakra not working the way others did but didn’t know the full details.

[Post 12: 162 Words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Truth To Hardwork X2 [Quest X 2 + Training]   Truth To Hardwork X2 [Quest X 2 + Training] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05 2018, 10:09

“Well, perhaps I can teach you chakra control.” Shan said as he walked. “I mean, I haven’t practiced it too much, yet myself but I plan on getting better at it soon. Once the graduation exam comes up, at least.”

They were out of the house and walking down a relatively empty street. Without having too much to see, Shan pulled Scarlett off to the side of the road and against a house. “Actually, here. Let me show you what I can do.”

With that, Shan began to move – generating chakra as he did so. He didn’t want to use his eyes but moving helped him focus on his chakra. Then, he placed his hands on a building. Electricty flowed from one and water from another. Then, with a final movement, Shan pulled his hands off the building and clapped – only for nothing to happen. Okay, so maybe he still needed to work on mixing elements.

[Training: X 2 Raiton, X 2 Suiton]
[Post 13: 163 Words]

After Math:

Raiton : 9%
Suiton:10%

Last edited by Archaea on Thu Jul 05 2018, 10:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Truth To Hardwork X2 [Quest X 2 + Training]   Truth To Hardwork X2 [Quest X 2 + Training] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05 2018, 10:09

The member 'Archaea' has done the following action : Destiny

'Exercise Dice' : 5, 3, 6, 3
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Truth To Hardwork X2 [Quest X 2 + Training]   Truth To Hardwork X2 [Quest X 2 + Training] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05 2018, 10:33

“That was pretty cool until the end.” Scarlett finally said. She hadn’t said a word when Shan had moved her closer to the wall in order to demonstrate elemental chakra. “I’m not sure I can generate elemental chakra, though. Besides, you seemed to have struggled with mixing them together – is that what you were doing?”

“Yeah…I don’t know what happened with the mixture. Normally I can mix elements without too much difficulty but this time it sort of just fizzled out. I suppose I haven’t tried using the mixed elements without my Raidengan in….well some time. Since I was a kid, probably. Normally I activate my Raidengan whenever I do this kind of thing.”

[Post 14: 114 Words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Truth To Hardwork X2 [Quest X 2 + Training]   Truth To Hardwork X2 [Quest X 2 + Training] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05 2018, 10:50

“Well, maybe you need to practice more!” Scarlett teased as she twirled her hair. Shan – oblivious as always – looked absently at his hand. Strange. So very strange. He should have been able to do that. Well, he would figure it out one way or another. First, it was time for Scarlett to practice the elemental control.

“So, channel your element into your hand…wait, what element are you anyway?” Shan asked as he stared at the red head.

“Umm. I don’t know.” She said with cocked eyebrows. “I told you. I don’t think I could use elements like that.”

Shan stared quizzically at the girl. She couldn’t be serious. She didn’t know what her element was?

[Post 15: 115 Words]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth To Hardwork X2 [Quest X 2 + Training]   Truth To Hardwork X2 [Quest X 2 + Training] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Truth To Hardwork X2 [Quest X 2 + Training]
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next