Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Shan Robs a Bank

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin

Post[s] : 1100

Shan Robs a Bank - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shan Robs a Bank   Shan Robs a Bank - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01 2018, 23:27

“I don’t mind. Tell me what the plan is. What are going to do?”Shan said as he rushed towards the older girl. He needed this. This was the first day he had ever truly felt weak and he was already tired of it. Is this what it was like for other people?

He didn’t like this. He needed power.

“Easy. We are going to rob a bank. Now, before you respond, don’t worry. I know what you are going to say. We won’t have you do anything too dangerous and you will get a share of course. We could use a good lookout.”

[Post 10: 103 Words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Shan Robs a Bank   Shan Robs a Bank - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01 2018, 23:33

“A lookout? I can do more than that.” Shan said, stepping forward. He couldn’t exactly say why the idea appealed to him. He was sure his parents would ask him “why did you do that”. But, that didn’t matter. What mattered is that he wanted to do this. He could just imagine walking out of there with all the money in the bank….he didn’t even need money.

He just wanted to do it because he could.

“I’m sure you can. I’ve seen you in class, Shan. I know you have the skills to help out more than I can. That’s not the thing, though. We need to know we can trust you if we are going to use you as more than a look out.”

[Post 11:125 Words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Shan Robs a Bank   Shan Robs a Bank - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01 2018, 23:41

[Post 12: 104Words]

“you’re still good to come even if it is just as a lookout, right?” Scarlett asked, voice raising slightly at the end. Was he? Yes. Yes he was.

“Let’s go.”

“Alright! This should be fun!”

After that, Scarlett led Shan to the sketchiest parts of town he had ever been in. Eventually, they ended up in some slum or another where a small group of people gathered outside a house.

“Took ya long enough. Who da kid?”

“This is Shan. He’s going to be our lookout.”

“You normal lookout.”

“Yeah, well, this time I’m going to get my hands a little dirty. Sound good?”
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Shan Robs a Bank   Shan Robs a Bank - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02 2018, 10:50

“Alright, whatever.” Said the main man who had been talking. He was a rough looking guy and notable was not wearing any sort of ninja headband. It was interesting that Scarlett was listening to him since he didn’t seem to be a ninja – but that was neither here nor there. It was simply something to pay attention to in the future. “Lookout kid, I’m going to need you to be standing outside and tell me when any ninja get close. They can be fast and sneaky so I hope you have good eyes.”

Shan nearly snorted – but held back. Maybe he did have good eyes and could compete. Maybe.

[Post 13: 104 Words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Shan Robs a Bank   Shan Robs a Bank - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02 2018, 10:56

“I do. Can we get started. I was told this would be fun.” Shan said ,though scarlett said nothing of the sort. They all got in a tight formation and began to move. Surprisingly, they were faster than Shan. He thought he would be faster than them since he was an accomplished Academy Student, but he wasn’t. Somehow, it didn’t make Shan feel inferior either. It made him want to work harder. These people weren’t stronger by virtue of their birth. They were stronger because they worked for it.

That felt a little better than that Uchiha prick being stronger than him. Eventually, they landed on top of the bank. It was in a pretty quiet street – which was probably why it was chosen.

“Do you do this stuff often?” Shan asked Scarlett. Maybe this is why they refused to promote her to the rank of Genin. Though, in that case, why did they let her continue to attend the Academy?

[Pot 14: 161 Words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Shan Robs a Bank   Shan Robs a Bank - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02 2018, 11:03

“Yeah. It’s how we pay our bills.” Scarlett whispered, though the duo was quickly shut up with a stern look by their leader. He moved his hand and they all jumped off the rooftop, leaving Shan to watch for any signs of trouble. Taking his role seriously, Shan activated his Raidengan. Power coursed through every inch of his body and he observed. He could hear screams and shouts from below. Sounds of an explosion. Then, the group got on back of the rooftop.

“Let’s go.” They said and began to dash away. As they moved, something caught Shan’s eye to their left.

“Enemy to the left!” He yelled just before a kunai came flying at the leader. With the warning, the man had enough time to deflect the kunai and toss the bag of cash to one of their comrades. Still running, he smiled at them.

“I’ll hold him off. Get out of here, and good job kid.”

With that, they left the man behind but successfully got away with the money.

[Post 15: 172 Words]
[QUEST COMPLETED]
[+ 500 Ability Points]
[+1 White Item: Training Dummy]
[2,500 Ryo]
[Marketplace is 25% more expensive for a week]
[Total Words: 1,663]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shan Robs a Bank   Shan Robs a Bank - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down