Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Shan Robs a Bank

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Post[s] : 1100

Shan Robs a Bank Empty
PostSubject: Shan Robs a Bank   Shan Robs a Bank EmptySun Jul 01 2018, 21:21

Shan left the academy drained. As predicted, he did not pass the initial test and get to move on to the mental aspect of the training. To be honest, no one passed. He half expected that the reason he didn’t pass is because of his eyes being activated prior. That had to be it. Still, that Uchiha instructor. He seemed to radiate power in a way that no one else Shan had ever met did.

Truth be told, Shan froze multiple times in the 30 on 1 spar they engaged in once they failed. It was a massacre, and largely due to him freezing.

[Post 1: 104 Words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Shan Robs a Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shan Robs a Bank   Shan Robs a Bank EmptySun Jul 01 2018, 21:43

Shan sighed as he leaned against a wall – shaking slightly. To any outside observer, he would look like any ordinary scared kid. To the people passing by, Shan would seem a very strange sight. The reason for that is that none of his classmates had ever seen him visibly scared before. He had never been visibly scared before. That’s why when Scarlett Pewter walked by and saw Shan shaking – she couldn’t help but stop.

Scarlett was a little bit of an older kid, having been unable to leave the academy yet due to…well, she never told anyone what was holding her back.

[Post 2:102 Words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Shan Robs a Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shan Robs a Bank   Shan Robs a Bank EmptySun Jul 01 2018, 21:49

The fact of the matter was that she was a little bit bigger than the average kid in Shan’s class. And, due to the enhanced puberty rate of women compared to men (well males and females, but Shan wasn’t one to say it like that) she appeared to be a fully grown woman.
Shan looked up and looked at her. The girl (woman?) walked over and crouched next to him. She was quite a bit taller than he was. “Shan Hiraishin, right? We are in class together? Is everything okay. You look a little shooken up.” Scarlett said. Her tone was friendly and made Shan want to speak.

[Post 3: 108 Words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Shan Robs a Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shan Robs a Bank   Shan Robs a Bank EmptySun Jul 01 2018, 21:56

So, he did.

“That instructor.” Shan managed to croak outwards. That was all he could manage to say, but he felt like that was a lot. How could he explain this deep blackness. This terror that he would wake up to that red eye hanging over him. Could he explain it?

Should he?

“Yeah, he was a bit rough wasn’t he? Even all together we couldn’t manage to defeat him and that’s saying something. Though, I guess one doesn’t become a Jounin for nothing. He had to have worked hard for that kind of strength, right?” Scarlett said with a sigh as she leaned against the same wall that Shan was leaning against.

[Post 4: 113 Words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Shan Robs a Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shan Robs a Bank   Shan Robs a Bank EmptySun Jul 01 2018, 22:10

[post 5: 107 Words]“Train for strength? I don’t know about that, Scarlett.” Shan said – voice shaky. “Did you see his eyes. Those…terrifying…powerful…eyes.”

“His eyes? You have eyes like that, too, right? The Raidengan or something like that? Your clan is famous for birthing a few people every generation with them and the Raikage himself has them. I was told you had them, too.” Scarlett said calmly and confidently, though she lowered her voice. Shan smiled slightly. This girl was at least attempting to cheer him up, right?

He should say more. He should. It was just so hard. Maybe…maybe he should just show her his eyes.

Shan activated the Raidengan.
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Shan Robs a Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shan Robs a Bank   Shan Robs a Bank EmptySun Jul 01 2018, 22:22

His eyes became lightning. The very essence of electricity seemed to move through his body as his eyes activated. He was so tired. It was like battling a god of lightning itself trying to keep his eyes open, but he did so.

If he showed Scarlett his eyes, then she would understand the vast difference between that Uchiha and himself. She would understand.

“Whoah!” Scarlett exclaimed. “What can your eyes do? We hear the rumors – but they can’t all be true, can they?”

Shan’s jaw dropped. She didn’t understand why he had activated his eyes. HE closed them and let the electricity leave his body.

[Post 6: 105 Words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Shan Robs a Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shan Robs a Bank   Shan Robs a Bank EmptySun Jul 01 2018, 22:53

“I can see…all movements. Everything. It doesn’t matter how fast you move, you won’t escape my sight.” Shan said quietly as he took a few deep breaths. It wasn’t entirely true. One could escape the sight by going into a blind spot. It wasn’t like he had vision that went all the way around. He could just track essentially all movement. It was quite a useful ability. His clan also seemed to possess an affinity for storms. Not just lightning, but storms. In fact, Shan could already use both electric and water jutsu – though he wasn’t very accomplished at either just yet.

“That’s…do you want to feel powerful, Shan?”
[Post 7: 109 Words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Shan Robs a Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shan Robs a Bank   Shan Robs a Bank EmptySun Jul 01 2018, 23:04

“Power. Yes. Yes, I do. What…what do you have in mind?” Shan said as he stood up. His legs and arms were shaky but the thought of feeling powerful once again pushed him forwards.

“Well, some friends of mine and I…we had some plans this afternoon. Would you like in?” Scarlett stuttered as she spoke every other word, though to sounded forced to Shan’s ears. What did this girl want him for? She seemed to latch on him feeling powerful rather quickly. Did…did she want to use his eyes for something?

It didn’t matter. Shan did want to feel powerful. He needed to.

[Post 8: 103 words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Shan Robs a Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shan Robs a Bank   Shan Robs a Bank EmptySun Jul 01 2018, 23:18

“I’ve heard of your friends, Scarlett.” Shan said, though he didn’t say it in an hostile manner. He was genuinely curious about this proposal. He just wanted her to know that he wasn’t going into this blind. She would know that he was going into this knowing full well what was going on. Or rather, that he wasn’t about to be tricked into anything.

“Oh? Are you too good for us? I thought you wanted to feel powerful. I guess I was wrong” Scarlett said as she turned and began to walk away. One step. Two steps. Three steps.

“Wait!”

[Post 9: 100 Words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Shan Robs a Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shan Robs a Bank   Shan Robs a Bank EmptySun Jul 01 2018, 23:27

“I don’t mind. Tell me what the plan is. What are going to do?”Shan said as he rushed towards the older girl. He needed this. This was the first day he had ever truly felt weak and he was already tired of it. Is this what it was like for other people?

He didn’t like this. He needed power.

“Easy. We are going to rob a bank. Now, before you respond, don’t worry. I know what you are going to say. We won’t have you do anything too dangerous and you will get a share of course. We could use a good lookout.”

[Post 10: 103 Words]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shan Robs a Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shan Robs a Bank   Shan Robs a Bank Empty

Back to top Go down

Shan Robs a Bank
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next