Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Trip to Dance Country (Training)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

Trip to Dance Country (Training) Empty
PostSubject: Trip to Dance Country (Training)   Trip to Dance Country (Training) EmptySun Aug 27 2017, 10:30

The day was semi-cloudy as Asura had packed up a small bag for a new mission-- though mission was a bit of a stretch as he had wanted to explore more of Shinsei continent anyway. He had seen the Dragon Country for a little bit, and now he wanted to explore further to the west. While he wanted to learn more about the cardinals too-- the worries of the tigers of Shinkoku demanded he investigate the 'invaders' that kept trying to log the jungle. There was also the worry of the forbidden golden country there.

There was much for him to do as he left the jungle palace ruins. With a bag swung over his shoulder, he began to make his way for the jungle-- and intended to leave. He had already told Vidav of his absence, so it was a go for his trip. Clad in his usual red ninja attire, he made his way down the steps towards the jungle-- then would head east past the mountains to reach the main road.

"Going somewhere, kid?" a gruff voice asked.

Asura stopped as he looked down the steps, to see the white haired man Ravana. Shirtless marked by his tattoos, he had his arms crossed before his chest as he glanced up at Asura.

"Dance country. I thought I'd scope things out for a bit," Asura said casually and proceed to walk, hoping he wouldn't follow.

"Can't you use that little toy the tigers gave you to fly there?" Ravana asked, and glanced to where Asura walked.

"Can't," Asura replied as he passed him, "Vidav told me I need to know or see a place I travel to. Because I never been there, I can't just use the Sacred Tiger Claw technique. So I gotta do it the long way. "

However, as he walked, he soon heard the ring of Ravana's sword and the clatter of his feet against the stone steps. "Damnit..." Asura thought, realizing his trainer was following him.

"Eh boring. But Dance country huh?" he commented as he followed Asura. "Sounds like fun. Maybe I'll join you."

"Don't take it the wrong way, but I don't wanna endure your insane training right now," Asura commented.

Ravana however gave a boastful laugh, as if Asura had intentionally told a joke. "Ha-- hey don't knock it, kid. Sure its rough but you're better off for it, right? YOu should listen to your master more."

Asura just rolled his eyes. "Anyway, ill be gone for a few days. Going back home won't take long." he replied.

"Heh, maybe I will come with you then." he snickered and kept following him.

"Damnit..." Asura grumbled. "you really don't need to."

However, the grin on Ravana's face grew. "You kidding? Have you seen the women in Dance Country? HEheh... Oh i can have some fun there," he said, which made Asura grow worried. "Besides, I think it be good training for you as well over there. Its good that we work on your skills."

Asura groaned and soon saw the straight-path that led out of Shinkoku. "Fine, whatever... just don't do anything to draw unwanted attention okay? I don't need to be a rogue ninja HERE as well."

"Bah, don't be a pussy. I'm telling you, least of your problems if you let that worry you." Ravana boasted, but then grew a gleam in his eye. "Unless... your planning something there, aren't you?"

"I'll let you know after my recon, got it?" Asura said firmly, not about to let it get out too soon. It was another reason why he searched the other surrounding nations.

Ravana chuckled as they went down the road. "oh, this is gonna be fun. For now, lets train a bit."

"I told you, I'm not about to..."

WACK! Asura was smacked upside the head by Ravana as he ran past him. "LEt's see who gets there first!" he shouted and ran past Asura at break-neck speed.

Asura grumbled at him and quickly took off. "YOu better hope I don't catch you, you jerk! Just you wait!" he shouted.

And so the two made their way for the boarder to reach Dance Country.

Thread End.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Dance Country (Training)   Trip to Dance Country (Training) EmptySun Aug 27 2017, 10:34

Training: All rolls to Dex
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Dance Country (Training)   Trip to Dance Country (Training) EmptySun Aug 27 2017, 10:34

The member 'Enjin' has done the following action : Dice

'Exercise Dice' : 9, 6, 3, 10, 5, 10, 3
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Dance Country (Training)   Trip to Dance Country (Training) Empty

Back to top Go down

Trip to Dance Country (Training)
Page 1 of 1