Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

The Jungle Kingdom Reborn (Rank A Deplomacy Mission)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

The Jungle Kingdom Reborn (Rank A Deplomacy Mission) Empty
PostSubject: The Jungle Kingdom Reborn (Rank A Deplomacy Mission)   The Jungle Kingdom Reborn (Rank A Deplomacy Mission) EmptySun Jun 11 2017, 01:16

Asura sat at the edge of the Shinkoku territory near the far south, upon a rocky outcropping that overlooked the sea. From there, he recalled his training there to master his power over fire, and learned how to understand it better. As he sat there, watching the sunset in the distance, Asura began to wonder about his time since he left Iwa.

Though the memory was painful, he allowed it to melt away as it came. It flowed, like rainwater washing off his muscles. The memory of how he had trained with Roku, his scuffle with Deepground-- the shinobi organized underground of Iwa, Deus, Roku's murder and his time wandering as a Rogue Ninja.

Had Ravana not found him after that horrible night, and even if he hadn't been approached by that pain in the ass Hayabusa, who knew how Asura would of turned out.

As he sat there, his mind in a state of meditation to reflect on his past, he felt more like himself. Perhaps even grown since the time he was in Iwa. He always felt he didn't belong in Iwa, and now... living among the tigers, in the jungle of Shinkoku, he was happy here. He felt free and at home more than he ever did to not live by the rules of Iwa's strict as stone order.

Though sad, he felt happy to be where he was now. It was not perfect, but he was more free than ever.

"You doing okay, Asura? " a voice spoke up.

Hearing the voice, Asura recognized it and turned. He soon saw the large tiger form of Taiyoumaru-- the tiger clad in strong thick armor. The tiger strode over and sat down in the space beside him.

After aiding in a mission together, Asura and Taiyoumaru had grown to be more acquainted and were quickly coming to be good friends. Asura was greatly amused by the tiger's direct attitude and the fact he was a driven 'swordsman'-- a tiger who dreamed to be a swordsman despite being a feral animal in stature.

"Yeah... I'm fine," Asura replied as he kept a look out at the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle Kingdom Reborn (Rank A Deplomacy Mission)   The Jungle Kingdom Reborn (Rank A Deplomacy Mission) EmptySun Jun 11 2017, 10:37

Still, Asura kept his gaze to the horizon. "I Just been thinking about things. I'm really glad I am here, Taiyoumaru," Asura replied to the tiger.

The orange tiger rested his chin upon his paws as he too watched the sunset. "Many are glad you are here too. I too don't mind your company," the tiger replied.

"I can't tell if your being sarcastic or just being honest with me, Tai," Asura said in a light joke.

The tiger twitched his whiskers at the sound of the name. "Tai?" he asked.

"Well, I just thought if we are friends, might as well use a smaller name at times." Asura said, "Is that a problem?"

The tiger hesistated for a moment, but relaxed a bit. "I suppose its okay. 'Tai' has a nice ring to it, but I take pride in my name Taiyoumaru." he growled.

"As you should," Asura said as he looked to his feline friend. "You know, back where I was from, I'd probably would of been made fun of to have so many friends that are talking cats."

"What's wrong with cats?" Taiyoumaru asked.

"Heh, nothing at all..." Asura replied.

As he looked out at the sunlight ripple on the waves, Asura let out a sigh. "Taiyoumaru, can I ask you something? Are you satisfied with the state of your land here?" The tiger let out a soft growl in question to the request. "I been thinking about how you and your kind fought to defend your boarders. Even resort to beheading and scaring them off through intimidation. I mean when appropriate, i have no complaints, but I hate the idea to kill senselessly as some of the Rakshasa. I mean, can you understand my point of view?" he asked.

Taiyoumaru stretched his maw in a yawn, his tongue and teeth plainly visible as he warmed himself in the afternoon sun's glow. "Honestly... yes. I choose not to follow the example of the Rakshasa. They didn't show the same honor that I wanted. " the tiger purred.

"Honor?" Asura asked curiously, his gaze moving to the samurai like animal armor and sword strapped to his side. "Is that why you act like a samurai?"

A sharp growl came from the cat and his gaze turned to Asura. "Act like? I am one!" the tiger growled. Asura flinched but he held up his hand in apology. As Taiyoumaru calmed down, the tiger returned to his more relaxed position. "Well... at least, I want to be. I may not condone the bad habits you humans do... but there is an aspect of you humans I do admire."

Asura smiled. "You mean the samurai?" he asked.

"I loved the art of the sword. How you humans invented the concept of Bushido and the honor and conduct that falls to it," he purred. "It's not a simple fighting style, but a religion and one I wish to accomplish as well. If I could, I want to be a real samurai...." the tiger said in a dreamy tone of voice.

Asura smile broadened at the tiger's words, sharing his likes with him. "From where I stand, you're already a worthy Samurai." he replied.

As Taiyoumaru purred in appreciation, Asura turned back to the sea. "Reason I ask, is cause I think your jungle, might benefit more if they encourage more human involvement," Asura said. "Not with loggers or poachers. But good humans that want nothing more than to live here, enjoy what this land has to offer and have the same nobler qualities that make us more likable to you tigers."

Taiyoumaru let out a soft growl at the idea. "Isn't that no different from letting them run rampant? I mean to just let them in?" the tiger asked.

"No... not if we make ourselves known," Asura said, "Scaring people off is fine, but it doesn't do any lasting effect. They always will just come back. If you want to make yourselves known to keep your land your own, you need to establish yourselves. Make a grand statement that you are a nation and a formidable one. Not simply leaving enemy skulls outside the jungle...though i see why the Rakshasa and Boss Byakko enjoy scaring people."

Taiyoumaru chuckled a bit at that. "Yes... we do love spooking gullible humans at times," the tiger purred.

Asura shook his head. "I just think if we do become a true nation, have a presence-- even with humans here, things might change for the better," Asura said.

"It's a nice idea..." Taiyoumaru said, but growled in concern. "But good luck convincing Boss Byakko about it. You're one of the few humans he will tolerate. Even those who hire us tigers as mercenaries are met with great mistrust. "

"All the more reason I should try to convince him to give it a try," Asura said. "Believe me, I can be pretty persuasive when I want to be."

"Heh, good luck then," The tiger said and closed his eyes.

Unable to resist the urge, Asura reached over to Taiyoumaru beside him. He reached under the part of his helm where his fur was-- and reached to scratch the back of the cat's ears. Though he flinched, the tiger didn't pull away and soon began to purr with Asura's caress.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle Kingdom Reborn (Rank A Deplomacy Mission)   The Jungle Kingdom Reborn (Rank A Deplomacy Mission) EmptySun Jun 11 2017, 12:24

The next day...

The midday sun shined down on the field where the tigers congregated, in the center sat as he usually sat-- the mighty Boss Byakko. Even sitted, he was several stories tall above the rest of the tigers and humans. With the usual meeting, Asura wished to meet with the Tribal Leader and speak to him his plan to not only open the boarders of the jungle to people, but also expand their influence by being more open to humans living among them.

The tiger listened to him, but an angry twitch was in his tail-- his face hidden by his usual blue and white mask.

"I see... interesting. But one question," the tiger said--- "IS YOUR HEAD UP YOUR ASS FOR THE WARMTH?!" he roared aloud, the sound causing a gust of wind to blow around Asura wildly.

Watching from behind, Ravana had sat down and listened. He resisted the urge to laugh at Asura's proposal, and other tigers just sat in quiet as they heard. Vidav was there as well, interested to hear Asura's point of view.

Shaking off the fright Boss Byakko gave, Asura took a breath. "Boss Byakko, please allow me to explain. Yes, humans are not the most reliable with their greed and their lack of respect for nature," Asura admitted as he called up to the large tiger. "But they can be a valuable asset to your territory and benefit. Just hear me out, please?"

"You push your luck, cub," Byakko growled, his head up straight as he sat in the grassy field. "I accepted you because of the fact you proved your strength. As did Ravana-- though I question why I didn't kill him sooner." Ravana just glared at Byakko for the comment, but it was a fleeting moment, as the tiger returned to Asura. "They threaten my jungle and even my kin. You expect me to blindly trust any furless meat-sack that enters my territory?"

"Of course not," Asura said with a roll of his shoulders. "Believe me, I don't trust too many either. The difference is they will see you tigers as equals if not better-- oppose to just animals."

This however, made Byakko calmer as he heard Asura. "What are you getting at? Just what do you hope to do with this proposition," the tiger growled. FOr the first time since they met, Asura could see a glow behind the eyes of Byakko's mask.

However, Asura remained composed and unafraid before the large tiger. "What I hope, is to make your jungle-- your tribe, respected to the eyes of its neighbors that they will never again try to take it as their own." Asura said plainly. "I want to help establish this jungle as the cornerstone of the majesty that your tribe demands and grow to become a nation that no one would dare try to take from you. However, the only way to do this is not through 'survival of the fittest' alone. It has to be through cooperation and willingness to change as well."

"OUr tribe's tradition is to live by the law of nature. The jaw of the Jungle is absolute and no compromise," Byakko said in a ferm tone of voice. "You ask we discard that doctorn? That sacred law?"

"No-- but to accept that there are exceptions to that rule. Survival of the fittest, as you clearly know is not limited to muscle or strength-- but a sharp mind and many other factors," Asura said, "But for those who seek to get gains from our land, they must pay a price-- and one that you should take full advantage of."

The glow behind Byakko's mask softened a bit as he heard Asura. "What is it you're proposing to have us do? Explain what makes you think this will work." he growled.

"As you know, I am from Shinto Continent, not Shishen continent. Before now I didn't know about this land or its people, so we have plenty of people curious about it, " Asura explained. "By opening trade between here and Shinto, not only do we allow people access to the land, but also to exchange goods and resources that can better both sides. That is just one example we can do. Actually because we have access to the sea, it is even better. We can have a trade post right on the coast." He smiled as he realized the benefit to it. "Not only can you promote your services to travelers as the mercenaries you wish to be known as, but we can also make profits from the materials found here-- like the weapons and treasures you forge from Naraka cave. "

Byakko listened carefully, and while iffy on the topic, Asura made a good point. A trading post would be a great way to connect with others, and even earn new funds. The Tigers-- were very proud of their wealth and possessions of treasures. Their contracts were based on compensation of money or riches.

"Perhaps... but I still don't see your point about our boarders and our laws changing?" the Tiger replied.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle Kingdom Reborn (Rank A Deplomacy Mission)   The Jungle Kingdom Reborn (Rank A Deplomacy Mission) EmptySun Jun 11 2017, 13:34

Asura took a deep breath as he explained. "A trading post is a good first step. Further, if we establish a few more settlements will also tell others 'this is our nation' and thus, assaults against our boarder for petty reasons like logging will not happen-- at least as often as it has before. " he explained, "But there is a bigger benefit to it as well. "

"Trees I can overlook maybe... but what I cannot forgive-- never forgive-- is when your kind kills mine!" Byakko roared, "They hunt us for our pelts and fangs. Such acts I will never allow by you humans--"

"As you shouldn't," Asura jumped to say, his voice firm too. "I, too, detest humans who would hurt the tigers for such reasons. The difference of the humans who would live among you-- would understand that you tigers are no different than they are."

"Eh?" Byakko asked, and the other tigers took interest to his words.

"This is what I propose. If we establish this land as a nation, we can insure that the Tigers of Blood Vale Jungle are not only protected, but are treated no differently as citizens. An attack against them would be no different from 'murder' to humans and would be punished just as severely.. or by your judgement, Lord Byakko," Asura said with a bow of his head. "We would make the law that makes any harm to the tigers of Blood Vale Jungle a crime as would be the mass logging of the jungle's trees. "

"Either way, my point is, having a human presence would not only ensure a sense of security and profit, but would allow you, the tigers to have residence and status among them as well. Ones where they need not be feared-- if anything revered." Asura concluded, " I can't speak for the tigers that are not 'sentient' but any tiger that won't attack a human without rightful cause, I can say will not be a target by simple greed alone."

The giant white tiger's anxieties began to fade, but still, other tigers whispered among one another and growled in thought. They too considered this future too with a mix of feelings. "Let's say I am interested at your proposition. At least enough to start slowly," Boss Byakko replied and leaned in closer to Asura. "How do we play a role in this new 'nation' of our tribe?"

Asura smiled, glad to see Boss Byakko was a bit more receptive. "This is what I am thinking. We form an the nation as an Empire. While with human presence, we will run both the tribe and the populace living here under the said house. "

The tiger let out a growl as he reared his head closer to Asura. Now the tiger was very close to Asura, almost touching as the tiger gave him an intimidating sound, his teeth showing. "Oh. An emperor... and whom do you suggest run this position? " the tiger growled almost angrily, as if inches from killing Asura. "You?"

"No. You," Asura said without missing a beat.

This caused a great number of murmurs among the tigers. Vidav's eyes was wide at the suggestion-- but more for the fact that Asura denied the role of "Emperor" . What surprised Byakko more-- was that the role of "Emperor" would fall to him. "W-What did you say?! Me?!" Boss Byakko shouted in genuine surprise.

"Yeah. My idea is that you are the main figure head of the nation. It has been your land for a long time anyway. You and your tribe should be a ruling party for it anyway. This is what I hope for-- you will act as the figure head ruler, while I aid you from the side to govern the human populace. You will be fully involved, but any action or consequences that falls under dealing with humans, I will take charge of. And you-- you get to introduce yourself to the world as..." Asura paused and raised his arms up in a dramatic motion. "... Emperor Byakko. Sounds good, doesn't it?"

The tiger moved his head back, at a loss for words as he took in all of Asura's suggestions and ideas. For a moment, he looked to the sky in a dreamy-like stupor. "Hmm... Emperor Byakko... it has a nice ring to it. Though not as good as "Boss"." the tiger said.

"Boss. Emperor. Names are not important," Asura laughed with a shake of his head. "My point is, with a built force of human ingenuity, your guidance and laws, and the support of the Blood Vale Tigers, we can be a force to contend with should anyone cross us or if you wished to expand your rule, " Asura explained, "I don't wanna come off overly ambitious here, but we have a lot to be proud of. It's only right we let the world know of our power and growth."

Boss Byakko said nothing for a bit, and glanced at the other tigers that surrounded him. "Hmm... I will admit, Asura, this is a grand proposal and one that is very tempting. However, this cannot be simply decided by me alone. The rest of the tribe should voice their opinions on it too," Byakko said, "For now, what other proposal regarding this do you wish?"

Asura rolled his eyes as he thought of something. "Well, financially, i would appreciate money from the taxes as compensation for my work. I mean after all, you may not realize it, but the taxes from the citizens can yield hefty profits." Asura's mention of the money certainly caused a noticeable purr in the large tiger's tone. He smirked at that and kept going. "I request some of the money be made to me for my finances-- the rest should go to development of the country itself and our goods. It can not only help our development of goods, but also enforce our defenses. You of course, keep whatever you want and run the contracts in addition however you wish."

The buzz about this began to spread among the other tigers. As soon as a series of roars and growls could be heard, to Asura's surprise, Vidav stepped in. The robbed white tiger stepped in and lowered his hood. "Lord Byakko. If i may say so, this is a wise decision," the elder spoke as he approached beside Asura. "Not only will this fortify our land's defenses, but it will make a grand statement. This is a great opportunity. And once again, with the aid of Asura and Ravana, we may be able to regain a position of respect among Shishen, and perhaps even Shinto. I think putting our trust in humans like them may very well give us a better future. "

Asura turned to Vidav, who smiled back at the youth. It was reassuring to know that the elder white tiger sage was on his side of things.

"Also," Asura said as he remembered himself, "I also wanna bring to your attention that I am allied with another country who probably would like to make an alliance with you as well," he added.

"Oh? Whom?" Boss Byakko asked.

Asura took a breath as he was reminded of a certain annoying individual. The insanely incorrigible and powerful heir to the sage of six paths. "Um... Beast Country and Dream Island, actually. They are very close to us by sea so trade from them will be easiest," Asura said and decided it was best to mention them. "The leader actually, though a real odd ball... is actually an inheritor to the Sage of Six paths's legacy."

The field went quiet as the tigers, even Ravana heard this. Concerned, Byakko leaned forward. "You mean, he is a wielder of the Rinnegan? Are you pulling my whiskers?" the tiger growled in a low tone.

"I wish..." Asura grumbled, "It's true. He is ... difficult personally, but he had offered me aid in the past and is at least someone for us to benefit in trade. I will tell you more about him later."
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle Kingdom Reborn (Rank A Deplomacy Mission)   The Jungle Kingdom Reborn (Rank A Deplomacy Mission) EmptySun Jun 11 2017, 13:59

"Hmm..." Byakko growled in thought. The benefits outweighed the risks. Still, this was a huge decision, and one that he was not sure he could do on a whim. It would take a great deal of time for anything huge to be made. The trading post was possible, but a city-- that would take more time. "At this point, i think we can say for certain that the opening of a trading post would be allowed. " Boss Byakko said.

"The rest, our 'Empire' , will require much debate among the tribe." Boss Byakko said, "Asura, we will discuss it and let you know of our agreement in due time. For now, I have to say this is a promising idea... but time will tell. Till then, see to your assignments and training. "

"I understand, Boss," Asura said, using the term Boss in true respect to Boss Byakko. "Just something I would be honored to be a part of as my new home. Who knows? If things go well, we might be able to even establish a real Shinobi Village here too. Maybe... 'Jangurugakure' " Asura proposed with a wave of his hand.

Boss Byakko chuckled. "Well I will give you this... your ambitious side is refreshing. You truly are one of us," the giant tiger said, "If you were not, I wouldn't of even considered hearing you out. "

The tiger bowed his head to Asura. "For now, you may head up the trading post. We will discuss further planning in time. Also, your ally you spoke of-- I would want to meet him before any formal alliances are made. Understood?"

"Yes, sir." Asura said.

With that, the meeting was adjourn and things settled down. Though Asura was interested in helping develop Shinkoku, for all the tiger's sake, he understood he would have to wait. EIther way, he job was done and was satisfied in the progress he made as is.

Thread/Mission End.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle Kingdom Reborn (Rank A Deplomacy Mission)   The Jungle Kingdom Reborn (Rank A Deplomacy Mission) EmptySun Jun 11 2017, 14:07

Exp: 3766.

~ Rewards ~
+ Reputation Points: +300
+ Ability Points: +825
+ Payment: Words x 2
7532 Ryo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle Kingdom Reborn (Rank A Deplomacy Mission)   The Jungle Kingdom Reborn (Rank A Deplomacy Mission) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jungle Kingdom Reborn (Rank A Deplomacy Mission)
Page 1 of 1