Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~Revival of The Flower~ {Kokoro|Shizou|Fugaku}{Stats}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

~Revival of The Flower~ {Kokoro|Shizou|Fugaku}{Stats} Empty
PostSubject: ~Revival of The Flower~ {Kokoro|Shizou|Fugaku}{Stats}   ~Revival of The Flower~ {Kokoro|Shizou|Fugaku}{Stats} EmptyMon Mar 27 2017, 15:00

The two hooded figures looked up at the door way in the Uchiha complex.
“Mom…” said the young man’s voice. She looked at him, the young Lydeck-Yamanaka Shizou. “Are we going to knock, or…”
“Yea… I was just thinking…” Kokoro knocked on the door, face still concealed by the hood. Shizou took his hood off. After a few short moments, the door cracked a little, and a familiar face opened the door. Shizou’s face lit up almost instantly. “Gramps…” he began. He said it low.
“Excuse me?” the man said. “Who are you? What do you want?” he said. There was a pause. Kokoro had yet to say a word. She stood very still. “Hello?” he said. Still no response.
“Mom…” Shizou said. “Mom, say something!” he said. He then telepathically reached out to her. ‘Mom… say something…’ he said.
‘I… I can’t’ she responded. She slowly began to back away.
“Good evening sir…” Shizou spoke. “My name is Shizou.” He began to bow. “It is a pleasure to…” he began, before the man threw open his door, eyes glimmering with Mangekyou Sharingan.
“HOW DARE YOU! DO YOU THINK THIS IS SOME KIND OF JOKE!!” he yelled, as he approached Shizou, who took a step back. He bumped into Kokoro, who then fell to the floor. He hood slipped off, and the man halted his approach. “Flower…. No. No, you’re dead. What is this… I look upon you with these eyes… you cannot be Genjutsu… what is this!?!?!” he yelled. He began to back away himself.
“Hello Uncle…” she said…
[260 Words]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Revival of The Flower~ {Kokoro|Shizou|Fugaku}{Stats}   ~Revival of The Flower~ {Kokoro|Shizou|Fugaku}{Stats} EmptyMon Mar 27 2017, 15:17

Rolling
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Revival of The Flower~ {Kokoro|Shizou|Fugaku}{Stats}   ~Revival of The Flower~ {Kokoro|Shizou|Fugaku}{Stats} EmptyMon Mar 27 2017, 15:17

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dice

'Exercise Dice' : 7, 10, 10, 7, 4, 5, 6
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Revival of The Flower~ {Kokoro|Shizou|Fugaku}{Stats}   ~Revival of The Flower~ {Kokoro|Shizou|Fugaku}{Stats} EmptyTue Mar 28 2017, 10:35

The three of them sat at the coffee table.
“How is this even possible…” Fugaku said. “And who is this young man? Why would he say his name was Shizou.”
“It’s a long story, Uncle… I can tell you about it… but it may be easier to tell you and my father at the same time…” she said. “I stopped home to get my mother’s old Panda contract. He wasn’t there…”
“He left here… he reopened the shop in Kiri. There was nothing keeping him here any longer.”
“Fair enough… well then…” she stood up. “To Kiri… I’ll tell you the story on the way…” she said. He nodded.
“Ok… give me a few minutes to pack some things and we will be off immediately.”
“Meet us at the tree line outside…” she stood and looked at Shizou. He nodded, standing, lookin gat the man in front of him, and bowed, saying nothing more.
Twenty minutes later, the two of them sat on horses, waiting with a third. He had come from the tree line with full weapons. He hopped on and they set off…
[185 Words]
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Revival of The Flower~ {Kokoro|Shizou|Fugaku}{Stats}   ~Revival of The Flower~ {Kokoro|Shizou|Fugaku}{Stats} EmptyTue Mar 28 2017, 10:35

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dice

'Exercise Dice' : 1, 3, 6, 4, 7, 4, 1
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Revival of The Flower~ {Kokoro|Shizou|Fugaku}{Stats}   ~Revival of The Flower~ {Kokoro|Shizou|Fugaku}{Stats} Empty

Back to top Go down

~Revival of The Flower~ {Kokoro|Shizou|Fugaku}{Stats}
Page 1 of 1