Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Priest Job [Naga]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

Priest Job [Naga] Empty
PostSubject: Priest Job [Naga]   Priest Job [Naga] EmptySat Jan 16 2016, 21:31

Naga stretched as he walked through the critter filled forest. The sun was starting to set, and from his position he could see the rays of light that the setting sun gave off. He had the admit that sun gave the forest a bit of a majestic view, something that he had no choice but to admire.
"Sometimes with all the ugly in the world, we as people should really take the time to enjoy the scenery." He thought to himself.
Naga was far from a good person, truth be thought he could barely be described as "descent". He had too much of a logical and "Matter-of-Fact" disposition of the world. Despite this he knew how important it was to take the time out and smell the roses and really enjoy the human experience.
"Its starting to get dark." Naga said as the sun began to vanish from the horizon. "It will be about this time that spirits start to wonder the lands."
Truthfully it had been quite a while since he had sent any spirits to the after life, something that should have taken priority over his career as a Shinobi.
"Before I head back to the Earth Country I should send a few spirits." He though to himself.
Although the Minor Countries of the World typically experienced less war and fighting than the Major Countries, Naga knew that they experienced enough to be able to do his job. Naga began to focus chakra into his eyes, resulting in the activation of his Tengan.
"It should be relatively easy to find some spirits to send in these woods."
The forest, at this point, was quiet; The nocturnal animals and Naga were the only living things moving.
"Hmmm....None in this area. I'll try going deeper into the forest."
Naga used this Tengan to help him navigate quite easily through the dense vegetation in the forest. It wasn't long before he came across a still pond out in the open. The moonlight reflected brightly off the surface of the water, once again giving the forest a majestic appeal.
"Still nothing, perhaps ---"
Before he could finish his thoughts, he saw a ethereal child walk towards the pond. It was a little girl. The little girl looked as though she could have been no older than six or seven. Naga gave a sigh. He may have been used to seeing ghost, but it doesn't change the fact that he hated seeing spirits that never had a chance to make it to adulthood. Naga slowly began to approach the lost spirit. Usually children never gave him any problems, but he couldn't be too safe. Just as he was closing in on the girl he could hear a loud, angry voice come from the woods.
"AKINA!!! Girl, where are you!!" the voice said, in a tone that was beyond threatening.
"I knew it. Its never easy is it." Naga thought as he prepared himself for a possible fight.
His attention moved to the girl, however. He could see the panic and fear into her eyes. The little girl quickly dived into the water. Naga then watched as another spirit came out of the woods. Once the spirit revealed itself, Naga could see that it was actually two spirits. One was a man, dressed in typical samurai attire, and the other was a woman dressed in a kimono.
"AKINA!!!!" the man yelled out.
"So this is where that menacing voice came from." Naga stated. He looked down at the pond for a moment and returned his attention back to the couple. The woman looked like she was in distress. It was from this that Naga was able to put together the pieces of the situation.
"AKINA!!!" The man yelled out once again before leaving the pond.
"So it looks like that these three are trapped in a Spirit Loop. That may explain why they couldn't see me." Naga thought to himself.
He looked back down at the pond and waited for the little girl to surface and the loop to repeat. After a few more minutes of nothing Naga once again began to piece together the situation.
"Okay, I get what is going on."
Naga jumped into the pond near the same spot where the little girl dived in. Without his Tengan it would have been incredibly difficult to find anything. Within minutes of jumping into the water Naga was able to find exactly what he was looking for, a skeleton. The skeleton's foot was tangled in a rope to what looked like was a sunken boat.
"So she jumped into get away from the man, but ended up drowning in the process." Naga thought.
For next half hour made sure that he removed all of the child's remains from the pond, once that was finished he began to dig the child a proper grave. In no time he managed to create a small acceptable gave near the pond. Naga bowed his head and said a small prayer for the girl. As he finished the child reappeared in front of him.
"Thank you, Mister...." she said with a larger smile on her face. "Can you please rescue my mom from the bad man?" she asked with great concern.
"You mean your father?" Naga Responded.
The girl's smile vanished and he eyes moved to the ground. Her body language spoke in volumes.
"He is not my dad. My dad died a long time ago. He is my moms boyfriend.....when I was alive....he tried to.....he....."
Naga could see the this was causing the little girl distress. He wouldn't press the issue any more.
"Don't worry, I'll bring you all peace." Naga said.
With directions from the spirit child Naga was deep in the forest looking for what she said was a wooden cabin. Normally trying the find a wooden cabin would have been hard, but once again with the use of his Tengan he was able to easily find it.
"Well, this is the only wooden cabin. I suppose this is what she was talking about."
Naga explored the cabin to find two more skeletons. One skeleton wore was still dressed in Kimono rags and the other in samurai gear. Naga would get the Skeleton in Kimono rags and bury it next to the body of the spirt child. The other skeleton, he packed into this bag, he would be have to bring them back to the Jiin Compound to face final judgement. Naga prayed for the woman and her child and sent their spirits to the afterlife for peace.
"Well time to go back home. This simple thing just became more complicated."
As he spoke to himself he came across 12 other ghosts. These 12 were dressed like bandits.
"There are more spirits in this forest than I thought, but I do not have the time to deal with you right now." Naga spoke rather coldly.
The three spirits laughed and quickly charged towards him. Naga shook his and displayed his Tengan. Using his Doujutus he sent all 12 back towards the afterlife.
"The Tengan marginalizes ghosts strengths and abilities, hard to believe something like those 12 spirits would have given more trouble before I awakened it."
Naga chuckled and continued to walk his way out of the forest. The use of his Tengan by that many opponents had tired him out, but he had more than enough strength to press on.
"There is a lot of sadness, regret, and pain in this forest. I'm sure if I stayed I'd be sending spirits well into the night." Naga sighed. "This country has been to a hell of a lot than I thought, but I guess that is just the world that we live it. A world where children have their childhood taken away from the them, the good die young, and the evil and selfish prosper."
His attempt to reason with himself was his way of accepting the world for what it was. This was what he was going to have to protect his clan from. The evils and dangers of the chaotic world that we live in.
"Regardless of how chaotic this world becomes the flames of the Jiin will continue to purify it." He said to himself with a smirk. [1381 words total // 14 total spirits sent. 1,076 Ryou payed]
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/

Priest Job [Naga]
Page 1 of 1