Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

The worst priest ever

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

The worst priest ever Empty
PostSubject: The worst priest ever   The worst priest ever EmptyMon Feb 02 2015, 12:03

The land of lightning was not a place Enjin had considered to be a very promising place to live his life. For the longest time, he was not exactly what people would of called 'dedicated'. His clan was a part of the land of lightning, though not in high regard by the nation as a whole. Or rather, they were just apart from the nation. That was fine by him. Enjin was not a political person and had no interest to be involved in the squabbles of the nation's problems. He desired freedom, and the ability to do as he so pleased.

It made him to some a bit of a smart ass and even straight out rude. He didn't care. He just knew what he wanted to do with his life, and it did not include being some priest praying to rid of dark spirits.

It was midday as Enjin was in his usual hangout-- a forest grove not far from the town where the shrine was. He found himself more at home among the trees than he did on the baren mountain sides. Though he did go up their for some basic training. Right now, however, Enjin was 'napping' while laying on the branch of a tree. The young man would look up to the sky ever once in a while, seeing the clouds pass him by.

Enjin may of been a free spirit but he was also looking for something. Something he felt that he needed to do in order to make himself whole. Freedom was good, but freedom without a goal or plan-- that was a problem. He hung out with his friends, worked as a body guard where he got to fight-- a pleasurable past time for him-- and even began taking classes at a nearby ninja academy. He intended to learn more useful skills.

Still, he had no drive or goal just yet.

He let out a sigh as he soon sat up, feeling a bit restless. When he was restless, he looked to find something or someone to fight. But he was not so wild that he would pick a fight with the woodland critters and birds that were minding their own business around him.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The worst priest ever   The worst priest ever EmptyMon Feb 02 2015, 15:46

Arriving to see one of the priest lazying around the master of the Royal Branch of the Asakura shook his head only to release a small sigh, the sun was still up and the one needing to be training in the arts of the priest was just not cutting it. Yenomei only jumped up lightly to smack the priest upside the head yelling out, "How dare you laze around as the rest of us work!" The elderly man was known as Asakura Yenomei, the age of this old man was unknown even to some of his family members but he was held as a strong member of the Asakura terms of battle and did not like to see it be wasted on the young with no morals.

"Now come on back to the mansion, I cannot believe you seek on being this way, Asakura Enjin!" The old man knew few things of Enjin but only the basic of how he protects only to do battle with others. It seemed pointless really as he was duty is also to help those find closure to the world beyond theirs. The old man cleared his throat as he took a few steps away from the tree having is back turned waiting for the male to follow. Thinking about it truly the old man could only think that this is some how related to how the events of the world have turned for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: The worst priest ever   The worst priest ever EmptyMon Feb 02 2015, 16:15

WACK!! "OW!" Enjin shouted as he was smacked royally. Waking up, he sat up from the tree and looked down, to find the old geezer he knew to very much be his great grandfather or something close. ""What the hell, old man!! Don't you know the saying about let sleeping dogs lie?!" he growled, rubbing his head.

Sitting in the tree still, he looked down at the old man who insisted he return to the monastery. Still being a pain in the ass, not intentionally, Enjin continued to sit up in the tree. ""And why should I? What good is it to go back there. Give me a break," he sighed and scoffed the old man.

"I Mean no disrespect to the dead, but taking action to life here is far more important than scrabbling over the dead. I think we got our priorities all mixed up if you ask me." he explained.

Clearly this would not bode well for Enjin, as his carefree and quite possible prideful behavior would only get him more wacks and punishments from the clan.

If forced, Enjin could clearly get creative and figure out a way to escape... again
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The worst priest ever   The worst priest ever EmptyMon Feb 02 2015, 16:53

Quote :
Asakura Yonemei sighed at this remark only to turn lightly to see the male resting once again. Walking from beside him the other Asakura member that was head of the Loyal Branch appeared, "Come forth...SHINKI!" Within that roaring blaze of large flames the creature stood before only to release its powers of flames around the area, it stood to be about the size of 23 stores tall.  It stood before having to bring its flaming fist back for an attack. Standing at the top of the beast was the Asakura Hao, "I cannot believe this...having me come looking for both in order to get the meeting decided on everything." Asakura Yonemei just shook his head releasing a heavy sigh before turning back around to taking a few steps forward before yelling out, "SHINKI" The burst of water came wrapping around the large flamed Shinki only to have them both suddenly leaving their presence with nothing at all. The nature around the two that were in the heat of battle seemed to have no physical effect what so ever.

Landing on the ground both Asakura men glanced over at once one another only to turn away calmly Yonemei first said, " Hao... did you find your brother at all I know he's not at his home but he could at least come and visit once in a blue moon." The young male turned his attention to the sky and sighed saying softly, " No, Sir I have no found him or even bothered to look for him I heard news of Enjin and decided it was best to get him set on the right path." The two had turned to glance over at the man as the sun was beginning to set once more the masters of the Asakura branches Royal and Loyal were now in place.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: The worst priest ever   The worst priest ever EmptyTue Feb 03 2015, 00:47

The sudden and violent eruption from the being and Hao Asakura behind him caused an erutpion within earshot. The carefree youth was now officially startled so much that he fell out of the tree, landing on his back and head! After rolling out away from the path of the tree and wound up on the ground, he saw the fight between the two deity chakra constructs.

"Damn! Haven't you guys heard of overkill?" he argued, glaring more at the old man than Hao was.

it seemed it was a summit to be had between the members of the Asakura clan. It was not clear if Enjin had to attend or not, but whatever the reason, he listened to what was going on. But no... in fact it was more involving him. Growing a bit cocky, Enjin rose up to his feet and glared at Hao. "Oh, really? And just what do you think you are capable of showing me? How about you quit smirking on your gigantic servant and take a beating like a man!" he egged on.

Probably not smart. While he did have a point. The Asakura clan specialized it seemed in chakra control methods. Enjin however, broke the mold from the clan, having an interest in more taijutsu than just ninjutsu alone.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The worst priest ever   The worst priest ever EmptyTue Feb 03 2015, 15:39

Asakura Hao had turned his attention over towards Enjin after he yelled out overkill for the use of the Shinki technique. Thinking about it all really he had no time for Enjin as much as he wanted to. After the Hao decided to begin walking off ignoring his out burst to try and get Hao to prove himself towards a battle of hand to hand combat it seemed pointless honestly. Yenomei turned his attention over towards Enjin before yelling at him, "Boy you need to learn to keep your mouth shut when matters do not concern you."

After turning back to the pathway that would lead to the Asakura's clan grounds the elder could only sigh once again as Hao himself raised an eyebrow for a moment curious as to what was really on the old man's mind. "Hao...go find your brother and bring him here when you get the chance I'll be teaching Enjin some ways of doing battle with the energies."

The Asakura clan did not seem to be a whole as it did long ago, several years before the time came a priest caused a split between the clan causing them to become what they are today, the main branch or "Royal" branch of the clan focus on their duties as priests. Always studying to better themselves and protect the innocent from harmful spirits. Then comes the guard branch or "Loyal" branch of the clan, the focus on their duties as priest but only using the sheer force of brute strength in order to battle those of physical form and wishing to cause harm to the world. Each one has their own head. Which stand before the violent and tempered male Enjin. Asakura Hao took up the position of being the head of the Loyal Branch while his grandfather took up the head of the Royal Branch Asakura Yenomei.

There lies another to whom is part of neither branch but the location of the young man is still unknown even to his family members. As he has been wondering with a guardian to find his own way of life. "Asakura Enjin!"Yenomei yelled out to him, "Are you coming or are you going to sit their and let time take you, cause even if it takes you, you'll never be strong as a priest or as person until you have gone through the entire lessons we have for you!"

+ Testing these colors out +
Black = Yenomei
Dark Blue = Hao
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: The worst priest ever   The worst priest ever EmptyWed Feb 04 2015, 20:59

Enjin exchanged an irritated glare at Hao, still he then turned and called him a waste of time. "WHAT?! Come say that down here!" he vented out, fuming. However, there was little that could come of it as he soon went to his meeting with the other heads of the clan. As he left, Enjin was left with the grumpy old man.

Deep down, Enjin had to admit what they did was impressive. He was no fool to ninjutsu. It was a power that allowed them to manifest divine forms of chakra. A gene trait that allowed them to manifest their chakra into physical form based on different deities. That skill was refined BY their training methods and their dedications as priests. The dedication that Enjin didn't want.

He felt the only real thing to focus on was what was in the world of the living, nor the dead. Then again, he never met any ill tempered spirits that threatened others.

Yenomei soon broke though Enjin's thoughts, yelling at him to come along and at least learn something. A groan escaped Enjin as he ran a hand through his hair. "Alright, alright! Geez, old man, keep yelling like that and your gonna heart is gonna give out. I'm coming alright! " he shouted back. "I'm not so fed up that I can't accept a few lessons."

They soon reached back to the temple where the clan was-- located in the garden area of the compound. Enjin leisurely waited for Yenomei to begin as he had his arms folded across his chest.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The worst priest ever   The worst priest ever EmptyThu Feb 05 2015, 13:32

Quote :
Yenomei had appeared with Enjin only to speak lightly for a bit, "Now remember Enjin during this course of time two branches exist each one having their own way of fighting spirits. Within the Royal Branch in which i'm in charge of you will obtain the knowledge of being a priest and higher powers. But if you join the Loyal Branch you will be trained on how to fight with brute force understand." Turning his attention over he noticed a young girl drop something as he sighed the female noticed Yenomei and ran over to pay her respects. The female was an average size female in the body tone. But her hair was that of a mix of blonde and red giving the appearance of being born in the autumn season. Its length was only to her shoulders but she showed beauty as a priestess even though others hardly took her serious because of the beauty."Hello head master!" Yenomei nodded to her saying, "Hello their Asakura Aki, How are the studies going for you?" Asakura Aki sighed heavily only to say lightly, "Horrible but I'm almost done learning everything I need to move up to an actual shrine maiden." Yenomei nodded to this and turned to see Enjin. "Enjin you have a path to walk but a choice to make whatever branch you take it will allow you strength and power the path you wish."

Aki glanced over at the large male before noticing whom it was. She could only think to herself for a moment, 'That's Enjin this man is the one lord Hao went to go find I wonder if he already made some contact with him.' Yenomei kept his attention on Enjin before saying to Aki, "Yes, Hao did come and see us but do not allow that to stop your studies now get going Aki." Aki blinked and bowed to both men before running off. Yenomei took his cane and formed a large bladed weapon from it but the energy flowing through it was different as the figure may have been of blade the but the energy of it flowing through was that of spiritual and chakra. Giving one shape and the other power to produce the force behind its attack strength. "This is something that has been passed down by all generations of the Asakura Clan. In order to protect not only the innocent but also yourself in battle. I will say this only once, go to the academy to being a shinobi and when you hit a certain point in you task depending on the branch you choose either myself or Hao will be there to help you out."
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: The worst priest ever   The worst priest ever EmptyThu Feb 05 2015, 17:07

For a moment, Enjin thought that old man Yenamei would once again be talking about the ramifications of how spirits determined the means of the world. It was something Enjin had heard many times by many of the priests here. However, what surprised him was the two branches of the clan that could develop of 'higher power' and 'brute force'.

Enja had no shame in admitting he was more of the 'brute force' type. Still, he didn't want to overlook any one path-- if he had to choose. If up to him, he could find his own path. "Follow an old wind bag or a smart-ass pretty boy. I like my options," he quipped, his tone a bit quiet out of fear Yenamei would smack him again.

To his amusement though, he soon saw another person join them-- a young woman named Aki. He couldn't help but smile a bit and look a bit surprised. SHe was rather cute, and he heared she was a shrine maiden at the temple. He then sighed, wondering how devout she was. Considering how she respected Yenomei-- likely a lot.

As her gaze came towards him, he gave her a cheerful, if a bit toothy smile in her direction. He had to admit, he liked her. He gave a greeting wave at her.

Returning his attention to the old man, Enja gave him a look and then at his spiritual weapon. Even he had to admit, it was an impressive jutsu. "Let's pretend for a moment, i'm interested," he still tried to come off as cocky, not wanting to admit he was impressed, "How does this jutsu for the royal branch differ from the Loyal branch?" he asked, listening.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The worst priest ever   The worst priest ever EmptyThu Feb 05 2015, 19:17

Yenomei had heard the Enjin's voice speak of the difference between the techniques between the branches but it was not that easy to explain. Before long Yenomei nodded slightly as he turned his attentions to the spiritual weapon having it vanish on sight of them both.

"The techniques are different based upon those that are finishing their schooling. As one technique can destroy any seal but give up the life and the other gain give incredible powers for the one whom uses it but will gain a huge drawback. I cannot explain how each one truly works as you will be the one to find out the hard way of course...though the other branch that belongs to use it known as the Kenbi branch they are not located in this country because they get further training from their branch head, whom is related to us by blood. Asakura Grave he knows only the technique known as Acala it does large amount of damage...but if used, one will have the shinigami come for their soul quickly."

Yenomei handed Enjin a scroll that had a special ribbon wrapped around it. The silk reddish ribbon would not untie easily as it was specially made for one who can understand themselves before understanding others.

"Enjin, once you have decided what branch you wish to be part of I can only say, that scroll will then allow you to read it. As the ribbon is a special one that keeps information from being viewed only when it turns blue can it allow one to read the contents within it. Now get going so you can train its getting late and I need to rest before the new day comes."

Yenomei soon turned to leaves leaving no trace of himself at all. Only Enjin stood within the opening of the shrine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The worst priest ever   The worst priest ever Empty

Back to top Go down

The worst priest ever
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next