Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

It's a Jungle Out there! (Discovering Tiger Country-- Peninsula south of Konoha) (Reward Dice)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

It's a Jungle Out there! (Discovering Tiger Country-- Peninsula south of Konoha)  (Reward Dice)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Jungle Out there! (Discovering Tiger Country-- Peninsula south of Konoha) (Reward Dice)    It's a Jungle Out there! (Discovering Tiger Country-- Peninsula south of Konoha)  (Reward Dice)  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13 2015, 00:43

The yelling echoed within Tsukiyomi's right ear for a bit as he shook it off staring back at the person still through the tengu mask. Haku stayed quiet for a bit longer even after the yelling went off into his ear as well. Tsukiyomi heard the boy say what the hell only to answer back.

"What the heaven? you doing yelling in another person's ear for that matter." Tsukiyomi was known to have a childish attitude when it came down to meeting new people but otherwise he stayed in tune with his inner thoughts causing him to seem like he was depressed when really he was just quiet to begin with.

"Well, first you should introduce yourself before asking whom another is, its rather rude you know." Tsukiyomi was still fond of manners even during the time of danger but he still knew a few things or two about surviving in life threatening situations before him. Lifting his finger slowly only to aim it at the young man Tsukiyomi lightly said.

"Yep, you did see me at the village and im just traveling though I believe he can answer the other question, behind you is a guy with a giant zanbatou aiming at your neck..." Tsukiyomi waited to see the reaction only cause he wanted to scare the person once more.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

It's a Jungle Out there! (Discovering Tiger Country-- Peninsula south of Konoha)  (Reward Dice)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Jungle Out there! (Discovering Tiger Country-- Peninsula south of Konoha) (Reward Dice)    It's a Jungle Out there! (Discovering Tiger Country-- Peninsula south of Konoha)  (Reward Dice)  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13 2015, 01:30

The guy sounded genuinely friendly, but it was always possible this guy was one of those crazy people who sounded friendly, then slice you up. He remembered ghost stories of a guy named Hidan from the many years ago as how he was some immortal who lived just to slaughter people via curses. Even the most friendly of people could hide a sinister nature.

Still, Asura realized he was rude. "YOu can't blame me for being cautious. Anyway, Name's Asura," Asura answered withdrawing his sword back into the sheath behind his back. "But hey, come on. Look at yourself. Your entire attire screams slasher-fic serial killer"

It was then he mentioned the 'guy behind him.' Asura gave a shocked expression as he began to turn, seeing a strange shadow behind him. It was indeed a large intimidating person with a battle axe-like sword attempting to swing and behead Asura.

However...

The sword passed right through Asura's neck but there was no blood. Asura's eyes glowed orange as he had activated his Tengan... allowing him to see the difference between his reality right now and the genjutsu that had been behind him. An illusion likely the man before him used to teach Asura a lession.

Turning back around, Asura glared at the stranger, his Tengan glowing brightly, showing the tribal sun design in his irises and orange light. "Really? Genjutsu? Like you didn't freak me out before. Don't do that again, please?" he said dryly, really getting a bad vibe from the guy. He didn't think he was the one beheading the people but still.

"Can we try to start on a clear foot please?" Asura said, extending a hand to show sincerity in his word. He didn't want to fight more people if he had to... and the jungle probably had enough share of that ahead.

Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: It's a Jungle Out there! (Discovering Tiger Country-- Peninsula south of Konoha) (Reward Dice)    It's a Jungle Out there! (Discovering Tiger Country-- Peninsula south of Konoha)  (Reward Dice)  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13 2015, 11:15

Staying quiet was something Tsukiyomi learned to do but it was more interesting to watch people then to talk to them. As Tsukiyomi tilted his head about the way he was dressed he gave it some thought about it after wards only to answer.

"Well I have killed at least thirty five people once, bu that was just a week ago so I'm not too worried about the way I dress."

Watching as the figure went through with its blade on the Asuna he blinked for a while before thinking to himself.

'hmm, that was a genjutsu...but the question is when was it cast. Better yet...could the jungle be releasing a smell that we are not aware of at all?'

Turning back to pay attention to Asuna as he was blaming Tsukiyomi from the genjutsu it was funny to the young anbu but he smiled under his mask knowing he didn't cast it. Only because his sharingan was not active nor did he believe using genjutsu on people was a nice way to introduce one's self to another. Tsukiyomi the lifted his hands in innocents saying calmly but also acting nervous.

"Woah, hey now...first I didn't do anything secondly I don't even know how to use Genjutsu or Ninjutsu I'm basically a Taijutsu and Kenjutsu user sorry. On top of that my name is Tsuha Kimo I'm just a bodyguard I'm picking information within the countries in order to bring back to my employer that way they have an update on what is the safest routes for their business."

Tsukiyomi knew that he could do everything he said he didn't know but he had to be careful of information around this person even more so the strange eyes that was being generated from Asuna seems stranger if anything.

"Start on a clear foot...i didn't even do anything you started it all really, by yelling in my ear, then forcing me to introduce myself when you didn't at first and after that you also had your sword out at me then blamed me for a genjutsu. You might as well just say, Hey I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions please forgive me rudeness."

Tsukiyomi turned back around going back to poking at the skull on the ground as he waited for Asuna to say sorry.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Jungle Out there! (Discovering Tiger Country-- Peninsula south of Konoha) (Reward Dice)    It's a Jungle Out there! (Discovering Tiger Country-- Peninsula south of Konoha)  (Reward Dice)  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13 2015, 14:20

"A bodyguard with a tracker ninja mask?" Asura asked, looking at him knowingly. Still, it was obvious now that he didn't cause the Genjutsu. This was troubling. Asura took a deep breath to calm himself. Perhaps the smells of the jungle themselves were causing it or perhaps someone nearby. Either way when affacted by a genjutsu, panicking was never the answer. "Alright, I'm sorry. Nice to meet you... Kimo...?" He said, not surprised if it was some kind of alias. Something Asura recalled from his master Roku. Never trust men in masks... at least far as strangers went.

"So you didn't cast the Genjutsu?" he said and turned back to the jungle entrance. "Huh... strange?"

Still for the moment he looked over the ugly display of skulls. Asura walked over, examinging the area a bit as he tried to find clues. "There are no tracks of anyone so it was clearly just dropped. Perhpas the person who did this just toss them out after--" He said as he moved some vines-- to find a new head. still fresh!

"WHaa!" Asura jumped by the look of the life-like head suddenly roll down off the vines and tumble across his path. The look of horror was on his-- the head's face and eyes wide open as he tumbled near the pile of skulls.

"... OKay someone here has a sadistic sense of art," Asura grumbled, irritated.

For a brief moment Asura considered going back. Leaving this jungle... but he took another breath and tightened his fists. "So... i don't know why you want to go in here, but I think it be pointless to fight one another. Again I am sorry for assuming you had something to do with this. Honestly, Genjutsu is not my strength aside for some of my... talents," Asura said, referring to his Tengan Doujutsu.

As long as he had the doujutsu, he could see through such a simple Genjutsu unless he was going up against a skilled Shinobi in Genjutsu. A simple smell based by a few plants was simple to handle for him.

"DO you think we can team up going inside? I think our odds of survival would be better if we team up," Asura said gesturing to shake his hand again.

As they talked and soon would make their way inside, they would be unware of the two figures hiding in the deep shadows of the jungle. Behind foliage and trees, they could see as the two were at the edge of the jungle.

"Well, well, brother," one of them purred in an almost cat like voice. "Seems like a few more mice have entered our jungle."

The other one responded with a pleased growl, his voice a bit more deeper. "Indeed, brother..." he replied. " It's been a while since the last sucker wandered in. I hope these two last a bit longer."

"The boss wouldn't want anyone easy getting through right?"

"Yep. They gotta learn if they wanna stroll through our neck of the woods, they gotta pay the toll," the other said.

In those shadows, two mussels spread into toothed grins, pleased by the potential carnage they would cause these two unfortunate shinbo.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: It's a Jungle Out there! (Discovering Tiger Country-- Peninsula south of Konoha) (Reward Dice)    It's a Jungle Out there! (Discovering Tiger Country-- Peninsula south of Konoha)  (Reward Dice)  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13 2015, 17:26

Staring at Asuna, Tsukiyomi rubbed his head trying to grip around what he was talking about. Tracker Ninja mask as he was not wearing one, he was wearing a tengu mask that comes from the shops located through the lands. Thinking about it Tsukiyomi nodded to Asuna only to point at him.

"You're forgiven even though you are weird...Asuna."

Tsukiyomi continued to going back to poking at the skull making fun of the person that died within his mind but then shrugged it off as Asuna had asked him about the genjutsu even though Tsukiyomi just stated that he does not know Genjutsu so why keep poking at it. 'This guy is weird...he just asked me again...is he expecting me to change my answer or something...'

"That is correct, I did not cast them as I said before, I don't know how to use Ninjutsu or Genjutsu. I only use my blades and hand to hand combat."

Soon seeing the head roll down from the vines after having Asuna scream loudly Tsukiyomi was left staring at the young man saying deep within his mind. 'Yeah...he's weird...' Turning his head and attention over to the fresh head. Tsukiyomi poked at it next with the sheath of his blade.

"You okay?" Tsukiyomi asked questioning this person a little bit more.

Hearing about the the other talents Tsukiyomi lifted his body weight up and placed his hands within his pocket under his cloak saying softly.

"Other talents...you mean being scared of everything or the crazy doujutsu you have. The knowledge of techniques isn't hard to guess but I just don't know anything about doujutsu besides the one I was trained to battle with others as it can see like 360 degrees or something like that."

Tsukiyomi avoid showing any information of his sharingan and decided it be best using one he knew less about then what he knew more of his own sadly. Though an odd request was made before him asking about coming into the jungle as a team instead of basically fighting one another.

"I don't see why not...you're weird as it is so you give me a show basically while I travel." Reaching over to complete the hand shake. Though it was the right time for him to complete the technique style he had been working on from the mist village as he planned on becoming strong enough to take control over the village allowing him to show the old man he did it.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Jungle Out there! (Discovering Tiger Country-- Peninsula south of Konoha) (Reward Dice)    It's a Jungle Out there! (Discovering Tiger Country-- Peninsula south of Konoha)  (Reward Dice)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14 2015, 00:09

Asura frowned at the words. "It's ASURA. A-Su-Ra!" he restated, called Asuna was being called a girl's name and turned so that they could continue. "And for your information, I have been told I have a whimsical charm with the ladies, thank you very much! Not weird!"

This guy's poking at Asura's pride was starting to irritate him. "Quit pissing me off...." Asura grumbled as they now entered the jungle. "FOr the last time stop calling me weird!"

They soon began to travel down the path of the jungle. The sounds of the jungle birds and animals rustled in the far off brush and trees nearby, but stayed away from the road. For Shinobi of the right calibur, mild mannered animals were not likely to cause any trouble. HOwever, it wouldn't be long before they did start finding serious problems.

Even with the aid of the map the jungle was so thick it would be difficult to find out where they were.

"So what brings you out here anyway?" Asura asked the stranger. Perhaps he had some reason for braving the jungle. To make it to another country or perhaps exploring. Asura had his own reasons to find the tigers, but he didn't think he would find anyone else interested.

As they walked, soon a vine moved and tried to grab KImo's leg. The vine was in fact attached to this giant flower-- which would open up to reveal a thorny maw. Whatever he wanted to do to gety out of it, he better do it fast. Not only was it a flower with teeth, but the juices it secreted actually burned with an acid like smell!

"Look out!!" Asura said, throwing some shuriken at the plant to try and sever the vines.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: It's a Jungle Out there! (Discovering Tiger Country-- Peninsula south of Konoha) (Reward Dice)    It's a Jungle Out there! (Discovering Tiger Country-- Peninsula south of Konoha)  (Reward Dice)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17 2015, 19:52

Tsukiyomi had remained quiet for the time being until hearing the question of being asked why he was even here, thinking about the answer Tsukiyomi smiled under his tengu mask.

"Beats me...last time I remember you asked me to come in with you so here I am remember...Asuna!"

Aiming to make fun of the name again knowing he was doing in own purpose for the fun of hearing over the birds of the jungle and the rest of the animals that were hiding. Soon something was slithering around his leg but with it coming to a move the sharingan actviate allowing him to pull back quickly with his reaction. Soon drawing the yamato blade it started to pulse with a violet like aura around the blade. As Tsukiyomi's eyes returned to normal before having Asura noticed.

"Hmm...plants...I was never a good gardener..." Pulling the blade quickly slashing again the plant. Tsukiyomi jumped beside Asura only to smile again under his mask.

"You know...Asura...this might be fun though its weird being next to someone that was a little surprised by a skull and head." Laughing lightly under his mask he continued watch of the plant.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Jungle Out there! (Discovering Tiger Country-- Peninsula south of Konoha) (Reward Dice)    It's a Jungle Out there! (Discovering Tiger Country-- Peninsula south of Konoha)  (Reward Dice)  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19 2015, 11:02

The stranger was capable of getting out of the plant trap on his own. That was for sure. As he got free and rejoined him, Asura was still grumpy over the fact the guy was pretty much egging him on with his name. Asura was a hot-head by nature, so it was hard for him to keep his cool, unlike the other person beside him. "Jeez. It was a severed head, still fresh! Who wouldn't jump at that. What you got ice in your veins?" he grumbled. Asura didn't scare easy, but the fact the jungles were home to head-hunters, it didn't exactly allow Asura to lower his guard. He already had made plans of his own to avoid trouble.

At that time as they were arguing with one another-- there was a movement in the brush to their 10 O clock, in the jungle. There was a few more snaps of twigs. The movement of an animal. Asura drew his blade, concerned it was some sort of deadly animal.

"Jeez let it be a simple beast..." he grumbled, but soon the movement died. It appeared to be nothing more than perhaps a monkey or bird. As he had let go of his breath to relax a bit... behind him the gleam of eyes flashed!

"Gotcha..." answered a growl-like voice.

SWISH!! Two black figures shot out from the jungle with a flash. One flew literally overhead and the other was on the other side. Asura looked in alarm, but was onable to keep eye on both at the same time. There was the jingle of metal-- a type of object between them. With a beast-like growl, the blurring movements of the two objects spun around and before Asura knew it-- he felt something snug against his arms and body!

Chains! Somehow the two had sprinted around so fast they had woven a chain around his body, tying him up like an animal! "WH-What the--?!" he gasped, unable to move. He tried to break free but the bind was too strong!

It was then that Asura and the stranger had seen them! There were two of them-- strange anthromorphic black furred beasts! They were dressed as shinobi but were far from human. They both sported tiger like feature, but between them were attired and handled themselves much like other ninja. Both were holding the other end of a chained Kusarigama, perhaps oned by one but using both of them to tie up their enemy. Both grinned with fiendish delight as they now had ensnared another captive!

"Ha! That was too easy, brother!" The black furred one said to the other, one with a more violet hue to his fir.

The other one growled. "Yeah... I thought these two would be at least some fun. Oh well." he said , the conversation only regarding the two and not even acknowledging Tsukuyomi or Asura. "Guess we take this one first then handle his buddy over there."

"Just what are you talking about--" Asura said but soon saw them vanish in a blur of speed-- to end up right behind him. Both of them smirking with a maw of sharp teeth and weapons in hand. The kusarigama and a short katrana. Both cats swung their weapons-- aimed to strike Asura's head!

Tsukuyomi would see the blade strike Asura' lopping off the shadow of his head... however...

KABOOOM!!!

A violent eruption suddenly went off right where the tiger's had attacked! The fiery flash whipped around both ninja cats, sending them flying off in opposite directions. The chain weapon they had used was blasted away, landing with a clatter as now they looked, flat on their tails to see the scorch mark where Asura had been.

Both cats had some small burns but nothing bad as they quickly got up. "What the hell was that?!' the violet tiger snarled.

"That would be my Pyro Clone Jutsu..." Asura's voice called from above. They would look up soon to see the smirking Shinobi. He was standing on one of the branches of the canopy, waving at them and kneeling down to get a closer look. "Sorry, but I couldn't help myself but see the look on your faces. Did you really think we just wander in without knowing some third-rate head-hunters would come looking for us, pussy cats?" Asura mocked the cats.

The black one growled right at them, but also kept an eye on Tsukyuomi. The pyro clone really did screw up their quick assassin attack, but they could still handle them. THe tiger brothers had slain many intruders in their neck of the jungle. These two would be no different.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: It's a Jungle Out there! (Discovering Tiger Country-- Peninsula south of Konoha) (Reward Dice)    It's a Jungle Out there! (Discovering Tiger Country-- Peninsula south of Konoha)  (Reward Dice)  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19 2015, 11:52

Going back to think about the severed head Tsukiyomi stared at Asura for a bit before shrugging it off the idea of it being a fresh head basically.

"Nope, just not bothered by that kind of stuff at all. Plus if I had ice in my veins I think I'd be more frozen than anything else really."

Going back to glance around the area it seemed pretty quiet within the jungle he could get use to living on his own within this area. But suddenly something was heard like a breaking of a small twig movement within the bushes. Tsukiyomi paid no attention to it at all as he placed his yamato back within the sheath. Overhearing Asura saying that he wanted it to be a small animal.

Tsukiyomi already could tell it was not something small, as the snapping of the twig was the first sign to show it was something bigger than a small or medium size animal. Within moments of him finishing to scan the area Tsukiyomi heard the slight whisper of someone or something saying, 'Gotcha...' faint as it was Tsukiyomi turned to see the figure. Then another one appeared from within the jungle.

As both of them were together it seemed they had been timing their attacks for years of training. But it was nothing more than a basic timing of when to move for the other to take lead. The Tengu mask remaining carefully on Tsukiyomi's face as he heard the chains zipping through the air wrapping around Asura's body. Not forced to move when one is in danger Tsukiyomi continued to watch carefully. Asura was soon captured and questioned the reaction as he was unable to move within the position he was placed.

'Hmm, well now...that's pretty cool for them...though im sure I've seen something like this before...'

Rubbing his head it was soon easy to see the figures were humanoid tiger like creatures, that had clothing of a shinobi. This left Tsukiyomi to continue watching taking in the way they fought. Though hearing the words of not being acknowledged Tsukiyomi yawned under his mask not really caring about them either way as well. Their speed was not for sure until they vanished leaving no trace of themselves. Somewhat impressed the information he was gathering by watching left Tsukiyomi almost finish up with his tactic of fighting.

Soon the attack made contact as the blades would ease on the skin of Asura, suddenly taking off his head as it was launched to the air. Tsukiyomi remained the same as he was before saying lightly.

"Well, what a shame and waste really..."

After the attack the soon explosion could be seen with Tsukiyomi smirking under the mask as the burst of wind blew across the field having his cloak flapping wildly. The voice soon echoed from above as he figured Asura had planned before getting caught. Turning his attention over to the smoking tigers Tsukiyomi could feel the eyes of one of them staring dead at him. This caused the young boy to look over at the black one relaxed within his own eyes knowing he already figured them out. It was then Tsukiyomi voiced his tree friend above.

"Oi, Asuna-chan, are you being very rude calling them pussy cats when you got into a tree like one?"

Tsukiyomi was the one that remained calm a bit without worries but he figured he'd tease Asura a bit more before having to fight.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Jungle Out there! (Discovering Tiger Country-- Peninsula south of Konoha) (Reward Dice)    It's a Jungle Out there! (Discovering Tiger Country-- Peninsula south of Konoha)  (Reward Dice)  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19 2015, 12:27

Asura had a vein show on the top of his head as he glared back at Tsukyomi. "Shut up ya moron! Get my name right and how the hell is climbing a sign of a cat, ya loon!" he shouted back clearly aggitated by them.

All the while they were being analyzed and carefully considered by the two tiger brothers. "Which one you want?" the violet one growled between his brother.

"The usual drill then," The black one said, smirking. "I'll take the one in the mask, and you take the red head. No one gets the drop on us."

The other tiger smirked as well. "Agreed,"

With that the two charged!

Tsukuyomi was soon faced with the attack from the black tiger. Sprinting right for him, he drew out his short katana and proceeded to try and deliver a dance of slashes at him. Whether he would hit and strike the cat was another matter, but both brothers were just starting to have their fun with the two shinobi.

As for Asura, he saw as there was a sudden flash of movement. The violet furred tiger swung one end of his chained Kusarigama into the tree and hooked one of the branches. He used it to volt himself up, while he still held on to the other one, vaulting himself into the air and towards the canopy. Asura immediately blinked and his eyes were once again the flash of yellow and black. The Tengan as he tracked this tiger's movements before him. He immediately attempted to slash about with his blade, striking where Asura was.

Asura stepped out of the path of the assault, keeping his awareness of the cat as he used one hand to wield the first part of his weapon, and the other to lead the chain. Asura had drawn his sword and soon parried one of the scythe strikes, the blade having gotten a bit close-- but then what he didn't expect was the cat to pull the chain further, giving more slack and whipping it around.

Clever cat. The tiger warrior was using both weapon and chain to try and attempt to tangle Asura up, catching just one part in order to deliver a critical hit!
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: It's a Jungle Out there! (Discovering Tiger Country-- Peninsula south of Konoha) (Reward Dice)    It's a Jungle Out there! (Discovering Tiger Country-- Peninsula south of Konoha)  (Reward Dice)  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19 2015, 23:49

Taking his attention to face the black tiger still hearing the voice of Asura he sighed lightly only to answer back about the cat within the tree. "Simple when a cat is scared it usually runs up a tree...which you are in currently." Hearing the voice shouted across the jungle it was clearly noted that he was getting agitated by Tsukiyomi's remarks. Sighing to this Tsukiyomi had turned slightly as he entered a strange pose for a small second.

Soon the tiger started to deliver a dance of several slashes at Tsukiyomi whom took the damage but with his eyes widen within the mask would melt away like a thick coat of black smoke mixed with water. It was then Tsukiyomi was already leaning against a tree trunk staring at the tiger from a small distant.

"Well now, you seem to have missed me with that one...I can promise you the next one will not even come close to touching my body."

Knowing the strength and the tactics used in the battle Tsukiyomi came to see that the enemy he was facing was some how going on with a test in a form. This left him to stay relaxed as he stayed focus on his target.

' Though I'm using "it" I promised not to show too much more of "it" all. I better start with the use of them at least...they can cause some damage together.'

He kept his hands lightly pressed on the hilt of the yamato and another blade that was under the cloak. Asura was having his own issues but Tsukiyomi did not really worry about the shinobi as he figured he could handle himself in a battle.

"So...we going to dance or fight?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a Jungle Out there! (Discovering Tiger Country-- Peninsula south of Konoha) (Reward Dice)    It's a Jungle Out there! (Discovering Tiger Country-- Peninsula south of Konoha)  (Reward Dice)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's a Jungle Out there! (Discovering Tiger Country-- Peninsula south of Konoha) (Reward Dice)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next