Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Shark Feeding Grounds

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Shark Feeding Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Shark Feeding Grounds   Shark Feeding Grounds EmptySat Sep 05 2015, 23:36

Arriving in Kiri Grave had visited the hospital before long but turned his attention's elsewhere as everyone else appeared before him nodding. "Grave where do we go from here?" Sou asked curious about it honestly. Nodding to this Grave took out the updated world map he had been carrying saying, "We simply head towards this location its time to seal the next target if anything I'll be quick about it." Grave had smiled as he had the Godougan activated already from the last battle and then quickly closed his eyes saying, "I have a rather odd way of doing this but it will have to work if anything...so let's get moving." Grave and the others nodded as the vanished with their speed as they came arriving to the beach with Grave smiling saying, "This is a lovely place...I wonder though where..." Soon a massive chakra and life force could be seen within the sea. Grave tiled his head for a moment before sighing saying to the others, "Everyone do not enter the battle unless I say, I have a feeling that our friend is not going to play fair if anything." Grave started weaving his hand seals as he finished saying, "Upon contact from the one I see as my enemy activate." After which the seal started as Grave had bite on his thumb writing it down with a smirk on his face. "I know you are there...no need to hide!" Grave yelled out to the ocean.

Abilities Active:
Follower of the Ninja - Rank S: -60% Chakra Cost

Pre - Action: Transcription Blood Seal - Attached: Tenjou Engo Fuin & Godougan Activated
- Original Costs: -500 Chakra & 275 Stamina -15 HP
- Ninjutsu Ability: -200 Chakra & 275 Stamina

- Original Costs: -45 Chakra & 20 Per Post
- Ninjutsu Ability: -18 Chakra & 8 Per Post

O Health Pts: 370/385 [400] (Jewel: +250) [Seal of Tsuki: Affected by Genjutsu]
O Chakra Gauge: 8937/9155
O Nature Gauge: 0/4578
O Stamina Gauge: 6654/6929 [2929]

O Strength: 981 [999]
O Endurance: 982 [992]
O Dexterity: 966 [986]
O Intelligence: 1026
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Shark Feeding Grounds   Shark Feeding Grounds EmptySun Sep 06 2015, 00:03

Quote :
> The echo of the voice skipped across the sea only to have the bijuu to rise from ocean's water to comes to the beach with its head out of the water. The sky blue shark would have three fins on it. With the dark blue covering over its face three tails could be seen sticking out of the ocean's surface as the beast stared at the human whom was yelling. Though it was turned sideways it began to answer the human. "You, have a the power to see where I'm at it seems...do you carry that blood that makes our skin crawl with hatred...no...you do not have that blood but you do have the blood of the one that was able to cage us before hand...what is it you want from me by coming to my land you must be seeking something yes? Tell me human what is it you wish from me." The shark continued to swim around for a bit waiting for the answer from the human.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Shark Feeding Grounds   Shark Feeding Grounds EmptySun Sep 06 2015, 00:10

Grave blinked at how calmly the tailed beast was a bit different from the others but it seemed to bother him just a bit about something with blood. Thinking about it the tailed beast must have been saying something about the blood of the Uchiha. Grave thought about it for a moment and tried to remember the name of the man that was an Uchiha. Nodding to that he remembered the names of Uchiha Madara and Senju Hashirama the two men whom were able to bind the tailed beast with their own powers. Grave thought about it for a moment trying to see if he could actually reason with the tailed beast this time. Calming his mind just a bit he opened his eyes slowly saying, "I was wondering...what is it you want out of this world? What if freedom could be claimed by the use of a power that can only bring peace not destruction. Allowing you to live in a world where no human can ever bother...no...where no human exist would you be willing to accept something like that?" Grave blinked knowing it was a long shot to have it accept the offer but just in case it was worth a shot as he nodded to everyone else whom was standing behind they all darted off leaving the area allowing Grave to face against the Sanbi again just in case something was going to go south. The battle would start depending on the answer of the Sanbi.

Abilities Active:

(Upkeep)
Godougan

O Chakra Gauge: 8929/9155

Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Shark Feeding Grounds   Shark Feeding Grounds EmptySun Sep 06 2015, 00:22

Quote :
> As it slowed down from swimming on the surface of the water. The tails continued to wave in the water softly as though it was calm with hearing what the human had to say. Before long thinking of the odd words that were spoken from the mouth of the human, Sanbi was left laughing within the water as it turned its attention to the human with only answers to the questions it was asked, "A world without humans, please without humans I would vanish from the world having nothing to do because humans are foolish creatures that believe they can only do one or two things. Kill those weaker then them or outsmart the dumbest of animals, when truly their own creation shows how stupid a human is. You wish to create a world without humans...though I will say this only once, you are weak and unable to even come close to creating a new world for the sake of the race that one is born into. So with that I decline that offer...but because coming here was very brave I shall end your life swiftly!" Roaring to dive under the water it began to swim within a circle as though it was getting ready to attack but soon coming above once more it shot into the air above the ocean surface yelling out, "Words are nothing but waste of time, action is the true way of life!"

Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Shark Feeding Grounds   Shark Feeding Grounds EmptySun Sep 06 2015, 00:22

The member 'Omnicron' has done the following action : Dice

'PvP Dice' : 3
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Shark Feeding Grounds   Shark Feeding Grounds EmptySun Sep 06 2015, 00:31

Sighing to the answer that was given the young priest knew that the word easy was never truly something that should have come to existence as he knew himself this was going to be one hell of a ride for him to be able even rival this tailed beast. Grave smiled though cause he figured this was the best time to even fight against the tailed beast as he felt the excitement flowing in his blood, "Fine if words are a waste of time...then my actions will speak for me!" Grave yells tightening his fist getting ready to enter the battle to decide his fate on life.

Abilities Active:

(Upkeep)
Godougan

O Chakra Gauge: 8921/9155

Last edited by Grave Breaker on Sun Sep 06 2015, 00:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Shark Feeding Grounds   Shark Feeding Grounds EmptySun Sep 06 2015, 00:31

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

'PvP Dice' : 10
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Shark Feeding Grounds   Shark Feeding Grounds EmptySun Sep 06 2015, 00:44

The battle begun with Grave pulling out his blade Jouten once more. "I know, I know...I used you a lot but every time we battle we do not hold back so let's show this guy what it means to be a team." With that being spoken Grave remembered he was wasting time with words as he felt the echoing sound of his soul once more from Nekomata. Nodding to that he had finally released his own chakra being wrapped within the black and red flames having the aura around him as he yelled out, "Metsubiju Maho: Nekomata!" The force allowed him to be covered for a bit but then he relaxed as Nekomata smiled giving the chakra to him to mix creating the shroud allowing him to take on his other form. "This...is the power of teamwork...now Jouten you're up..." Grave darted across the yellow sand as he jumped into the air to see the bijuu still within the air, to bring his blade across the fins of the tailed beast Grave was not going to be the one to hold back. As he would swing with his left hand hold jouten, the right hand would have his personal raiton technique, "Raiton - Thousand Bird Drilling Beak!" The bolts of lightning would allow him to drill through anything if it allowed him.

Abilities Active:

(Upkeep)
Godougan

Actions: -4
1. Metsubiju Maho: Nekomata x1.50 Attributes - Time: 25
2. Matou x2 Attributes - Time: 10
3. Jouten: 8106
4. Raiton: Thousand Bird Drilling Beak: 3168

O Chakra Gauge: 8619/9155
O Stamina Gauge: 6384/6929 [2929]

O Strength: 981 (+18) [Maho: 1472] [Matou: 2944] [Gear: 2962]
O Endurance: 982 (+10) [Maho: 1473] [Matou: 2946] [Gear: 2956]
O Dexterity: 966 (+20) [Maho: 1449] [Matou: 2898] [Gear: 2918]
O Intelligence: 1026 (+0) [Maho: 1539] [Matou: 3078] [Gear: 3078]
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Shark Feeding Grounds   Shark Feeding Grounds EmptySun Sep 06 2015, 00:44

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

'Combat Dice' : 15, 4
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Shark Feeding Grounds   Shark Feeding Grounds EmptySun Sep 06 2015, 01:04

Quote :
> While in the air after yelling its words to echo throughout the air Sanbi began his assault after sensing something amiss. 'That...chakra...its Nekomata...I swore I would have my revenge for that awful defeat given to me...' The eyes of the Sanbi would turn from an emerald shade straight into a sapphire like color having it roaring with rage but before forcing chakra into its body saying, "Suiton - Ocean to Beach!" Soon the ocean was calming down only afterwards did it become violent swallowing up the entire beach land having it sink to the body of the water as it was smiling at this the Sanbi finally smiled once more only to trigger its hidden powers as water was start to spread around its body. As the blade and raiton technique were nearing the three tailed shark would be hit by both only to vanish like water as it instantly ended in the water dodging the attacks from harms way. It then aimed up at the young male firing a bijudama at him.

Note
+ Field flooded with the Ocean, Targets sink under automatically.

Abilities:
+ Telepathic
+ Water Protection: Effects of Suiton Based/Mixed/Evolved techniques are negated.
+ Fins of Abstractions (Absorb 25% Chakra when making Physical Contact)
+ Power of Gluttony: All techniques obtain effect: -10% Chakra upon contact
+ Auto-Regeneration: [Recover 10% HP Per Turn]
+ Quick Fins [Evasion/Combat Roll +3]

Attributes: Mind Gauge: 100%
HP: 1600/1600
Chakra: 7800/7800
Stamina: 5850/5850

STR: 1800
END: 2100
DEX: 1950 [2438]
INT: 1950
Roll Bonus: +

Counter Actions: -4
1. Suiton – Ocean to Beach (CC: 450 | SC: 225) - Effect: Click Spoiler
Spoiler:

2. Omnipotent – Sanbi (CC: 500 | SC: 250) - Effect: Click Spoiler
Spoiler:

3. Suiton – Hydrogen Dioxide Afterimage (CC: 375 | SC: 188) - Effect: Click Spoiler
Spoiler:

4. Suiton – Hydrogen Dioxide Afterimage (CC: 375 | SC: 188) ^

Actions: -1
Bijudama: (CC: 625 | SC: 406): 2938 & Ability Effect added on (Power of Gluttony)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shark Feeding Grounds   Shark Feeding Grounds Empty

Back to top Go down

Shark Feeding Grounds
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next