Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Ame Country: Saving Allies and fighting a Deity (Event)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Ame Country: Saving Allies and fighting a Deity (Event) Empty
PostSubject: Ame Country: Saving Allies and fighting a Deity (Event)   Ame Country: Saving Allies and fighting a Deity (Event) EmptySat Jun 20 2015, 20:24

- Grave had suddenly arrived at Ame, staring at the field as the path of destruction was everywhere, taking a soft glance around he noticed the large towering light beaming to the sky. Sighing heavily one of his mercenary's took a step forward, "So what do we do?" Yoh had asked calmly leaving Grave to come up with the battle plan. Closing his eyes he nodded saying, "Simple we go base upon what I said before, everyone split up find anyone that did not make it out but are at least still alive. I'll move into the tower dealing with these army bastards or whatever that guy calls himself." Everyone nodded before vanishing leaving Grave to smirk as he rushed off towards the tower.

"Okay so all that has to be done, is get into the beam of light, go towards this battle ground and defeat the target seems like an easy mission at least." Grave smile grew as he was finally excited that he was able to finally test out his training. -

Words: 172
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ame Country: Saving Allies and fighting a Deity (Event)   Ame Country: Saving Allies and fighting a Deity (Event) EmptySat Jun 20 2015, 21:07

Quote :
> Event: The night wind was had finally arrived as the clouds started to roll into the country. The stage was set the battles of all battles seemed like nothing the blood split on the planet was about to be finally cleaned up by the deities themselves. The new world was something of a dream before but now was finally becoming a reality. Sensing something approaching caused the blood of the deity to create a chill in a way. The figure that had been thinking, waiting with hopes of a battle to come was finally getting its wish. Sitting up slowly after staring at the sky the figure jumped down to welcome its guest.

The voice was rough sounding as it whispered under its breath, "Finally...the fun can actually start, we can finally do a battle against someone." The figure then stood with its arms crossed but with strange gauntlets on that had lines breaking from the knuckles of the fist to the elbow with points sticking out from it.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ame Country: Saving Allies and fighting a Deity (Event)   Ame Country: Saving Allies and fighting a Deity (Event) EmptySat Jun 20 2015, 22:13

- Grave came to a stop as he was noticing the weather was suddenly starting to change for the worse shaking his head as the first drop of rain would hit his forehead. Staring at the sky he could only smile saying softly, "I will not fall I promise you that, plus she's waiting for me back at home." Smiling the young male continued to run towards the tower as he came finally to a sliding stop to only see a strange figure in front of him. "Seems that you will be the one I get to battle, well if anything. I'm not going to hold back since you were so nice to finally show yourself to me I figured it be nice of enough to show you at least." Grave smiled taking hold of the jouten carefully waiting to see what the figure would have planned.

Taking notice of something the figure had a strange looking gear on its arms. 'What could that be?' -
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ame Country: Saving Allies and fighting a Deity (Event)   Ame Country: Saving Allies and fighting a Deity (Event) EmptySat Jun 20 2015, 22:23

Quote :
> Event: The figure tilted its head only confused as to what the fool was talking about to himself. Until the word battle came from his mouth did the figure just grab hold of his face only to laugh hard with a psychotic like tone. "HAHAHA, Yes...battle...that's what it is we are about to do...do bad...I get to kill you because of this little battle. I call it cleansing one's sins!"The figure then laughed more only to speak, "The name is Hachimon...yes i'm the deity of war...and I have decided you...yes you will be the first I cleanse and erase from our new world!" The male pulled his arms back as they opened up releasing steam or something quickly to close up. Within that split second the figure leaned over getting ready to take off at the challenger.

Battle Roll
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ame Country: Saving Allies and fighting a Deity (Event)   Ame Country: Saving Allies and fighting a Deity (Event) EmptySat Jun 20 2015, 22:23

The member 'Omnicron' has done the following action : Dice

'PvP Dice' : 3
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ame Country: Saving Allies and fighting a Deity (Event)   Ame Country: Saving Allies and fighting a Deity (Event) EmptySat Jun 20 2015, 22:25

Battle Roll
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ame Country: Saving Allies and fighting a Deity (Event)   Ame Country: Saving Allies and fighting a Deity (Event) EmptySat Jun 20 2015, 22:25

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

'PvP Dice' : 8
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ame Country: Saving Allies and fighting a Deity (Event)   Ame Country: Saving Allies and fighting a Deity (Event) EmptySat Jun 20 2015, 22:42

- "Talk about quick to react oh well, better get the hell out of the way." Jumping back to see the man named Hachimon jumping at him but what was even interesting was the fact the figure used some strange gauntlets that released a steam. 'Grave, we should be on guard I believe that gauntlet are going to give us trouble later on if we are not careful understand?' Grave nodded to himself as he was still in the air but he quickly pulled out Jouten and had his eyes shift becoming the godougan he soon turned from a joking manner to a serious fight coming back down with his blade at full force.

The battle would start off quickly with Grave bring the force of his blade at the figure only to get calm as the power of Jouten would finally be tested against one of these crazies as Grave would call them, if the first attack would not make contact Grave would then pull the blade upward with the sharp end coming up like an upper cut. Pulling up he'd quickly bend his body to have it coming the person from a horizontal angle.

x Action x 1/5
- Godougan (-45 Chakra) (Yang Point = x.25 Enemies Rolls & x1.25 Player Rolls)
- Jouten (Total DMG: 4211)

Quote :
O Health Pts: 380/380 [130]  (Jewel: +250) 3 Weeks: Max HP /3 (Date Remove: July 2nd)
- Tier Gear: (Date Remove: July 9th)
O Chakra Gauge: 9155 > 9110
O Nature Gauge: 0/4578
O Stamina Gauge: 6929 [2929] (Bijuu:+4000)

O Soul Gauge: 2226 [1026] (Bijuu: +1200)
O Mind Gauge: 100% [Healthy]

O Chakra Control: 100%
O Nature Control: 062%
O Bijuu Control: 100%

O Strength: 981 [999]
O Endurance: 982 [992]
O Dexterity: 966 [986]
O Intelligence: 1026

- Godougan -
---Yin Point (Wood + Fire) – See Chakra Flow
--- Yang Point (Metal + Water) – See Flow of Movement (x.25 Enemies Rolls & x1.25 Player Rolls)
--- Yin & Yang Point (Earth) – See Life Force (HP)

Last edited by Grave Breaker on Sat Jun 20 2015, 22:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ame Country: Saving Allies and fighting a Deity (Event)   Ame Country: Saving Allies and fighting a Deity (Event) EmptySat Jun 20 2015, 22:42

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

'Combat Dice' : 8, 2, 17
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ame Country: Saving Allies and fighting a Deity (Event)   Ame Country: Saving Allies and fighting a Deity (Event) EmptySat Jun 20 2015, 23:11

Quote :
> Event: Witnessing the attacks coming at him the Hachimon just smirked as he could not believe his eyes. The boy had a doujutsu within him blinking to this it seemed interesting but shaking his head to come back to the cleansing Hachimon smiled more and more as he moved his hands in a circle like motion to push forward at the boy then pulled back saying, "Divine Protection Shield!" Yelling with that out the body of the man was frozen for a bit as it started to become shining as Hachimon smile grew bigger only to watch as the attacks become nothing but phasing off of the powerful barrier that was created. "Nice...you have power that's for sure however, my power is that of a deity remember so I know how to go beyond that limit of yours. But what this means is simple, any damage you deal to me is simply cut down to basically nothing now my turn!"

Hachimon smiled greatly only to have his eyes change as well into something more dangerous the colors of it would turn the eyes completely white before having a golden ring appear. "Now you are in even bigger trouble with this!" With that Hachimon pulled his fists back as they opened up with steam rushing out only to go on a lightning fast attacks. Which aimed at ever level of the young male from gut to the face almost taking it off if hit by the steam powered fist.

Attributes:

Action: 0/5

Counter Action: Divine Protection Shield (2 Turns)
Takamagaharagan: Heavenly Sight +6 Roll
Hachimon Gauntlet: 3480 dmg

Techniques Used:

Last edited by Omnicron on Sat Jun 20 2015, 23:50; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ame Country: Saving Allies and fighting a Deity (Event)   Ame Country: Saving Allies and fighting a Deity (Event) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ame Country: Saving Allies and fighting a Deity (Event)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next