Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Phases of the Moon - Young Moon - The Missing Fan's Shadow Reflection & Training (INT x2 & DEX x5

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Phases of the Moon - Young Moon - The Missing Fan's Shadow Reflection & Training (INT x2 & DEX x5 Empty
PostSubject: Phases of the Moon - Young Moon - The Missing Fan's Shadow Reflection & Training (INT x2 & DEX x5   Phases of the Moon - Young Moon - The Missing Fan's Shadow Reflection & Training (INT x2 & DEX x5 EmptySat Jun 20 2015, 18:16

- The morning sun would soon rise allowing Tsukiyomi to relief some stress by stretching with his pattern Haku barking athis side. Turning carefully to see the young dog before shaking his head Tsukiyomi just smiled continuing to stand up and dust himself off as he slept outside that night to relax. The timing could not have been better as he decided it was best for him to run off to get some work taken care of. Haku would follow the young uchiha everywhere that morning only for Tsukiyomi to come to a training field that he felt was safe for him to even call relaxation. Smiling to this he gripped his blades only to try to practice for a bit as Haku would lay down in the grass watching the boy as he continued swinging one blade at a time trying to get better. But it was soon that he felt the presence of Takeshi through his swords helping him correct his stance each time. Smiling as he continued swinging the blade he would catch the blades sliding them into the sheath every 5 minutes to sit down and relax by Haku.

“Know…I miss him too buddy.” Tsukiyomi was looking up at the sky watching as the sky was cloudless only to have the sun shining down from behind him. Haku felt the sadness from Tsukiyomi only to come closer laying against his left side as the boy just smiled. Thinking about it really Takeshi did teach the young boy a bit more about himself. Thinking of how life should really be, as well how both were living the same life style but Tsukiyomi could only think of her missing her more and more as a tear would flow down his cheek. Haku would bark lightly and whimper only to have Tsukiyomi wake up smiling with a sad expression before standing back up to get ready to return back to his training as he would start to swing the blade around lightly with more motion less force nothing could seem to look beautiful then a dance of a blade in the middle of a field. Feeling the motions it seemed Takeshi was still teaching the young Uchiha how to live his life without worries.

“Yes…I feel it now this is how the techniques should be worked if anything.” Closing his eyes to relax a bit more before the waves of chakra would rise but slowly die down from having to worry so much of anything. He would take a deep breath in then exhale out calmly. Sheathing the blades up only after doing so was an ambush waiting for him. Feeling the aura he jumped away to stare at who the figures were waiting for him. “So…who are you guys?” The figures stayed quiet covered with cloaks hiding their faces only to point to the young boy saying, “Uchiha Tsukiyomi, the awakening of the, phases of the moon begin with you.” Rushing over the figure would pull their fist back with blades coming from the wrists as they began to exchange clashes as Tsukiyomi had blocked using the sheath as a shield for himself. Only to be pushed back lightly with the figure seeming to be familiar in a way only was it then the next move came with a fist from another person striking into the gut of Tsukiyomi pushing him onto the ground.

Haku was barking only to try protecting Tsukiyomi from harm but flashes of the past just kicked into the Uchiha’s mind as he rushed over with the figures charging to strike Haku down. The mind within the Uchiha could only think one thing, ‘No…not this time not again!’ Vanishing that instant to appear with both swords of fervor pulled out blocking the attack from harming the animal Tsukiyomi smiled with the sharingan active as he pushed back having them loose footing as he rushed over attacking the one with the wrist blades as they continued to exchange blade hits the other figure rushed over to try striking again from the blind spot but jumping Tsukiyomi was able to avoid the attack as he quickly stabbed the blades into the ground grabbing the shoulders of the wrist bladed user throwing them into the ground then picking up the blade to strike at the one using his fists. It was soon blocked pushing back only by the cloak which left the Uchiha confused for a moment staring trying to figure out the enemies movements as the other one freed themselves rushing over to continue the battle.

Jumping back to avoid the attacks coming at him it was not until a voice was heard from the distances saying loud with rage. “What the hell are you all doing?!” The two figures stopped as Tsukiyomi stared at the person for a bit, “No…it cannot be…” Anger would increase the blood flow as he soon had tunnel vision rushing to strike down the figure only to be knocked with an uppercut as lightning was surging from the fist that had made contact. The young uchiha hit the ground shaking but stunned from the contact leaving no way of moving as he would soon pass out on the ground. The figures then carried him away taking the dog as well. It was not later on that night that he awoke with Tsukiyomi shaking his head pulling from a bed staring at it confused for a moment before he noticed he was in a room. With the window but a patio door opened with the figure coming back as he was noticed the person the boy was unable to move from the pain.

“Damnit…” The young boy would say as he just laid back down feeling weaker. “Seems you got a lot stronger scenes the last time I saw you child. Now how are you doing if anything I cannot believe you thought that running away would help you. Now do you understand what I have been training for and how you should live your own life?” The man was talking in riddles it seemed but Tsukiyomi closed his eyes, “Shut up dad…” The man smiled for a bit saying, “Well now look at that sound just like your mother with that mouth of yours. If anything did you really think Konoha was going to just allow you to live. The name of the Uchiha is now under watch because of someone killing an ANBU squad…I wonder who that could be?” Tsukiyomi sighed saying, “It was not me that’s for sure.” Tsukiyomi rolled away from not looking. “The grave of your lover says other wise knowing you I understand you did not do this meaning something happen with that I have to believe it means those lovely pair of eyes you have in your skull.” Sitting up slowly Tsukiyomi would stare at his father saying, “What do you really know?” Tsukiyomi seemed puzzled about all of this, it was starting to piss him off just a bit as he was confused about everything first he left home, then lost his love and now being hunted by his father. The man cracked his neck saying, “Simple really, I want you to get stronger plus I figured you will but I know you are stronger than what you seem to be if anything. I know you have the powers to grow beyond the level you have now even your own brother as well but I have not been able to find his lazy ass in a while plus that Hokage of ours do not even get me started on him.” Releasing a small laugh Tsukiyomi knew what that meant as the man stood up getting ready to walk out. “By the way, the dog of yours is very strong you should train him if anything.” Tsukiyomi blinked as he let the dog come in as he first ran over to Tsukiyomi licking his cheek. Holding the dog lightly he looked over for his father whom had vanished from sight then noticed a scroll on the table as he slowly got up to walk over to it. He tightly gripped it before sighing heavily opening the scroll to read the message within it, “Phases of the Moon…when the moon starts a new chapter it becomes dark and lost within the sky for nobodies eyes to see it. For then it begins its journey to light only to follow back into the path of darkness. This is the same logic as humans as we are created into darkness to come into the light and then fall back into the darkness. Remember my son, you have more potential than most use it to the advantage and live a strong life.”

Staring at the scroll Tsukiyomi shook his head before getting up to get dressed saying to himself, “Truth…but if anything its nothing but words father…” Tsukiyomi began his way again to finish up training. -

Words/EXP: 1485
EXP: 1485
S.EXP: 297
Training:
Dex x5
Int x2
Learned
Kage Kufu, Hen’I, Suigetsu, Yorunotobari
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Phases of the Moon - Young Moon - The Missing Fan's Shadow Reflection & Training (INT x2 & DEX x5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phases of the Moon - Young Moon - The Missing Fan's Shadow Reflection & Training (INT x2 & DEX x5   Phases of the Moon - Young Moon - The Missing Fan's Shadow Reflection & Training (INT x2 & DEX x5 EmptySat Jun 20 2015, 18:16

DEX x5

INT x2
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Phases of the Moon - Young Moon - The Missing Fan's Shadow Reflection & Training (INT x2 & DEX x5   Phases of the Moon - Young Moon - The Missing Fan's Shadow Reflection & Training (INT x2 & DEX x5 EmptySat Jun 20 2015, 18:16

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Training Dice' : 2, 6, 5, 8, 3

--------------------------------

#2 'Training Dice' : 8, 5
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phases of the Moon - Young Moon - The Missing Fan's Shadow Reflection & Training (INT x2 & DEX x5   Phases of the Moon - Young Moon - The Missing Fan's Shadow Reflection & Training (INT x2 & DEX x5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Phases of the Moon - Young Moon - The Missing Fan's Shadow Reflection & Training (INT x2 & DEX x5
Page 1 of 1