Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Oto Country: The echoing sound of hard work. (Training END x6 & STR x1)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Oto Country: The echoing sound of hard work. (Training END x6 & STR x1) Empty
PostSubject: Oto Country: The echoing sound of hard work. (Training END x6 & STR x1)   Oto Country: The echoing sound of hard work. (Training END x6 & STR x1) EmptyMon Jun 15 2015, 22:57

- Tsukiyomi had finally arrived at the Oto Country’s Port Ciy. As he walked off the boat he would shake his head to awaken from the nap he had taken soon barking behind him was Haku whom was happy to be off the boat as well. With his tongue hanging out Tsukiyomi just shook his head at Haku as they began walking from the boat trying to find a near shop. “Okay boy, listen keep it cool and we can make a few ryo off of this deal if anything.” Smiling at Haku the dog just sat down tilting its head as he gave up on it trying to reason with a dog. Walking into the shop only a bell was hear as the young man entered the shop only the shop keeper would turn around saying, “Please no more!” Blinking at that Tsukiyomi tilted his head saying, “What? Sir I’m only here to do business.” The man freaked out for a moment before relaxing to start talking. “Oh…yes I’m sorry just old habits are hard to kick as they say.” Tsukiyomi just shrugged his shoulder before walking over with the item in his pocket pulling it out. “How much can I get for this little thing?” Tsukiyomi opened his hand slowly showing a small gemstone that was a ruby. As the man stared at it for a while he nodded and took a look at it saying, “Well you see I can give you…about 250,000 ryo how does that sound?” Thinking about it Tsukiyomi, thought about it for a moment as he took a small glance around the store before nodding, “That works for me, if anything I could use some equipment but mostly something to help me with my studies if you have anything?”

Questioning the shop owner the man thought about it and nodded saying, “Yes actually I have some scrolls back here that could help if anything I found them on my search they may come in handy if you’d like to use them I have no need for them if anything. So you can purchase as many as you need if you like.” Tsukiyomi nodded to that as he began searching for the most important techniques that could allow him to do battle if anything. But he also needed to be ready for combat with any and everything. Tsukiyomi had finished up his list of thing before turning to look at the shopkeeper, “Tell me something, is there any weapon shops near the area?” The shopkeeper nodded as he pointed to the man across the street Tsukiyomi bowed lightly after getting his payment and giving the payment for the scrolls that was needed for him. Returning to stare at everything Tsukiyomi knocked on the door as the man opened it staring down the missing nin. “What do you want?” The man asked as he released a puff of smoke from his mouth. Tsukiyomi was left coughing a bit before saying, “I was wondering if you by any chance had some kind of training gear that I could use?” With the question being asked the man laughed lightly saying, “Wrong shop kid this is the weapon shop you are looking for the one down the street.” Nodding to this the man closed the door on Tsukiyomi whom had turned to look at Haku smiling saying, “Well boy I guess we move to the next location.”

Haku would just let out a small whine before barking happily again. With the two staring at each other they both continued down the dirt road within the Port city. Thinking about it all, Tsukiyomi was wondering how everything was fairing out back in the Fire Country. ’I hope they are not after my brother as well…if anything I’ll kill them before they even think about using him and any form.’ Sighing to that Tsukiyomi had ran into the door to the gear shop as he rubbed his head slightly the shopkeeper had opened the door blinking at the young man. “Well now, that is a weird way of knocking if you ask me.” Rubbing his head the boy sighed lightly saying, “Please forgive me I was not focusing on where I was going. But I need to ask you is it possible that you have something I can use for training I could really use the help if anything.” That sudden pause had them both staring at each other down before the person nodded saying, “Yes actually, I know its odd but I have a dummy that is very useful for the kind of training that you could be going through, though I’m not sure if you can afford it sadly.” The shopkeeper gave a snare as they placed their left hand softly on their chin. Tsukiyomi looked over at Haku before saying, “How much?” The shopkeeper smiled with a sparkle in their eyes. “Simple good son…a good 100,000 ryo, but I’m sure you cannot.” With that a calm voice spoke saying, “Sold then.” Tsukiyomi smiled reaching into his pocket taking out 100,000 ryo and smiled at him. The man was puzzled for a split second but shook his head saying, “y-yes sir please take it and enjoy…”

Tsukiyomi smiled as he started dragging out the steel dummy as he returned he waved good bye to the man as he hurried to the location away from the city. “Okay…Haku I think its time I start training what do you think?” The dog yawned before barking twice at Tsukiyomi to agree to him. “I figured as much I have been getting lazy, but if anything I think I have the best way of training check this out I read about this before in a book.” Relaxing his entire body he pumped his arms back a bit before crossing them and pulled them back as though he was “Powering up.” The young man soon could only say it lightly, ‘Release…Kaimon!’ Soon a burst of energy was released before then he relaxed again, ‘Release…Kyumon!’ The body started to increase greatly in muscle tone only tightening even more. He could feel his body healing but it was not enough just yet, ‘Last one…calm down and relax….release…Seimon!’ The third gate of the Hachimon had finally opened only to have the skin turn read. He slowly leaned over feeling the strain on his body as he relaxed having the gates vanish with him falling somewhat over. Haku came over barking only for him to stand up smiling, “Its okay boy…I’m okay…” Rushing over to the steel dummy Tsukiyomi began his training once more and finished with him leaving the Steel dummy falling over damaged. “Well now… I guess its only useful for so long…” Smiling at the Tsukiyomi tried to walk but only fell over from his body locking up. ’What…I…cannot move…why…could it be…shit….the gates…’ Soon a figure would stand over him picking him up as the young male would black out. As he blacked out Tsukiyomi only could remember reading the scrolls before passing out slowly it was unknown if he’d wake up alive or killed while he slept.

Words/EXP: 1199
S.EXP: 240
Training
End x6
Str x1
Steel Dummy Damaged (used 4 times)
- Learned -
1st Gate: Kaimon 150 Words
2nd Gate: Kyumon 300 Words
3rd Gate: Seimon 450 Words

- Read All Scrolls -
Scroll Count: 16
Int: +160
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Oto Country: The echoing sound of hard work. (Training END x6 & STR x1)   Oto Country: The echoing sound of hard work. (Training END x6 & STR x1) EmptyMon Jun 15 2015, 22:59

END x6 (+60 Steel Dummy used 4 times)

Str x1
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Oto Country: The echoing sound of hard work. (Training END x6 & STR x1)   Oto Country: The echoing sound of hard work. (Training END x6 & STR x1) EmptyMon Jun 15 2015, 22:59

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Training Dice' : 5, 5, 6, 2, 10, 8

--------------------------------

#2 'Training Dice' : 3
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oto Country: The echoing sound of hard work. (Training END x6 & STR x1)   Oto Country: The echoing sound of hard work. (Training END x6 & STR x1) Empty

Back to top Go down

Oto Country: The echoing sound of hard work. (Training END x6 & STR x1)
Page 1 of 1