Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Rumble of the Ruins (Treasure hunt-- Reward die at end) (Satoshi training: Katon and Int)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

Rumble of the Ruins (Treasure hunt-- Reward die at end) (Satoshi training: Katon and Int)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumble of the Ruins (Treasure hunt-- Reward die at end) (Satoshi training: Katon and Int)    Rumble of the Ruins (Treasure hunt-- Reward die at end) (Satoshi training: Katon and Int)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12 2015, 13:58

Wukong managed to give Asura a bonk on the head when he heard the comment about being a distraction. “I am a ninja. Not a play thing. Learn respect” Wukong yelled. Heise released a sigh. He couldn’t protect this boy from Wukong if he wanted. Simply because Wukong was physically stronger than Heise was and he only grew stronger for some reason. Heise knew about the correlation in their powers and the stronger he got the stronger Wukong got.

Heise and Wukong both joked about Shizou being a bit on edge as they both followed Asura down to the cave. The path was a beautiful forest where Heise felt at home easily. When the trio arrived a the cave Heise sulked.
“Aww shit. A cave in the shadow of a mountain? That’s never good.” Heise said noting that whoever put it there was hiding something.
“I’m going to break the 4th wall here and say whoever wrote that cave in wants me to die.” Heise said as he walked behind Asura. Wukong looked at Heise a bit confused.
“What the fuck are you talking about?” Wukong said now getting annoyed.
“Don’t you get it Wukong? We are walking into danger! What the fuck do you think I am stupid? That I would knowingly want to die?” Heise yelled. Wukong stopped for a moment and grabbed some soil on the ground. Then he took the soil and turned it into mud. From their he would put the Mud over heise’s mouth where it would harden creating a bondage for Heise’s mouth.
“No more talking for you.” Wukong yelled. Heise stared at Wukong and then melted the mud from his face using the fire release.
“Fuck you monkey.” Heise said.

Heise watched as Asura placed the symbol placed on the wall. He nodded in approval still not saying much due to Wukong’s mistreatment. When Asura asked about his training Heise smiled and was delighted to tell him.
“Well, you see the Sun Monkey Clan are the 4th known sages right now. Their power comes from Sun Goku, Wukong’s dad, who has the ability to use Sage Class techniques and the Lava style. They Monkey clan is very particular when it comes to choosing sages. You have to be able to master their Lava style which is what I’m learning. The problem is for me, I already have two advance chakra natures. So mastering a 3rd basic chakra nature is really difficult for me. Not only that I have to mix the final natures which is again also difficult for me.” Heise said as he rubbed his head. Wukong had his mouth gapped open to Heise who just revealed all of his secrets.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

Rumble of the Ruins (Treasure hunt-- Reward die at end) (Satoshi training: Katon and Int)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumble of the Ruins (Treasure hunt-- Reward die at end) (Satoshi training: Katon and Int)    Rumble of the Ruins (Treasure hunt-- Reward die at end) (Satoshi training: Katon and Int)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12 2015, 14:14

Asura got a kick out of how the two monkies-- yes monkies-- bickered with one another. Of course Asura got a bump on his head from Wukong and they had fought a bit, but Asura had to admit, he was starting to like Wukong the monkey prince. "Hey, high five monkey!" he said to Wukong, offering the sign of admiration for his trickery.

"QUit your bellyaching. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Do you know some people leave valuables in these caves? After all, you are suppose to be some master ninja aren't you? A cave shouldn't bother you" Asura replied to Heinse' whining.

Asura was also a trickster at heart, loving to do the occasional prank. In a few years, the kid might be a real trouble maker. Spying on women's bathhouses or something like that and causing havoc for giggles. Natural for a clan of pyromaniacs like the Jiin.

Still, he took great interest to Heinse as he explained the training. "Oh chakra nature? Yeah I been working on those too." He said, deciding to share a bit of his own. "My clan specalizes in Katon. If you want, I could give you some pointers. ANd Lava release sound amazing. I mean I cant tell you everything but my clan knows about everything when it comes to fire." he said.

They soon reached a fork in the tunnel-- branching into three directions. Each path seemed equally dark. However, Asura looked to the spots between each path. There were his markers... He had an X to the far right path, a single line to the left, and on the far left path, a circle. It was his own persona clode.

"Okay... the path ahead is a bit tricky. The tunnel to the right I found that ead ended about a few hundred meters ahead. The center one i only explored half way. ANd the one to the left I didn't explore yet." He explained and turned to the two with him.

"Any thoughts on which one you wanna explore?" he asked.

(340 words)
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Rumble of the Ruins (Treasure hunt-- Reward die at end) (Satoshi training: Katon and Int)    Rumble of the Ruins (Treasure hunt-- Reward die at end) (Satoshi training: Katon and Int)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12 2015, 16:48

Heise watched as Wukong and Asura began to form a slight bond. He then got to thinking about Asura being a possible replacement for him when he died. Maybe he really could be the savior of the world.
‘You won’t die with me’ A voice said in Heise’s head. Heise had been completely ignorant of the Kyuubi over the past few days. Whatever training he did today he would have to keep himself under control if he was to make sure the boy was safe. He could have very well been the killer. When The boy offered to help, Heise smiled and rubbed his head.
“It’s okay, I think I got it almost under control” Heise said knowing that his training was paying off. Though when it came to the lava release the problem wouldn’t be how well he could master the chakra nature, it would more so be how well his body could handle the immense strain. He’d tried to mix the chakra natures earlier and passed out for a couple of days. He would need to train harder in order to keep it under control. Not only that, the Leaf village was now entrusting him with mastering the power of the Kyuubi. If Heise couldn’t do either of those things then he couldn’t be the savior he wanted to be.
When the team got to the fork, Heise was left with the choice.
“I say we go to the one that’s been explored” Wukong said picking the safe said. Heise laughed placing both his hands behind his head and marching down the left path. The path that Asura had not explored yet.
“It’s okay we got this! Nothing Ventured nothing Gained!” Heise yelled repeating after Asura. As he was walk the little bit of nature chakra within him started to respond and act up. Heise could feel the presence of people around them watching. He would have to keep his guard up. Not only that there were large beasts down this path which probably would also be tricky.
“Wukong be sharp!” Heise said jokingly. He didn’t want to alarm Asura but he did want Wukong to get the message. Wukong relaxed his body a bit as he walked but his mind had become more alert. It was impossible to gather nature chakra right now but he could use his feral senses and he immediately understood. Wukong growled a bit a Heise to continue giving the impression to Asura.
“Don’t lecture me!"

Katon & Nexus Stat Rolls
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Rumble of the Ruins (Treasure hunt-- Reward die at end) (Satoshi training: Katon and Int)    Rumble of the Ruins (Treasure hunt-- Reward die at end) (Satoshi training: Katon and Int)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12 2015, 16:48

The member 'SatoshiHeise' has done the following action : Dice

'Training Dice' : 9, 9, 5, 4
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble of the Ruins (Treasure hunt-- Reward die at end) (Satoshi training: Katon and Int)    Rumble of the Ruins (Treasure hunt-- Reward die at end) (Satoshi training: Katon and Int)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12 2015, 17:10

The monkey wanted to go down the safe explored tunnel, while Heinse said to go down the unexplored tunnel. Asura was more for the latter himself, and find new things down there. However, he didn't hear what Heinse said about the possibility of danger down there. He didn't have a problem with it honestly.

Still nothing ventured, nothing gained.

As they ventured down the left tunnel, they could see that the caverns opened up far more! The ceiling got higher and stalagmites and stalactites littered the place, and the place seemed far bigger. This was new to Asura as he had never seen a cavern this big among the honey-combed caves. "This is new indeed. HOpe we find some good minerals or something of value down here" Asura said, "I tend to find some good loot at times when I explore these places" he stated.

However, as they walked, they heard somethign-- a clicking sound. ALmost like a scurrying of some kind. It was a strange sound, but loud in nature that it echoed.

Sensing the danger as well, Asura reached for his blade nearby, unsure where the sound was .

However, what lurked for them was just above their heads! The massive Graffias bug that had dwelled in this cave had spotted them and wanted them for dinner! It sneaked above, attempt's to creap up and jump upon them from above!

(233 words)
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Rumble of the Ruins (Treasure hunt-- Reward die at end) (Satoshi training: Katon and Int)    Rumble of the Ruins (Treasure hunt-- Reward die at end) (Satoshi training: Katon and Int)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12 2015, 23:06

When Heise looked up to his surprise he saw a giant bug and to his surprise it was bigger than he expected what a bug should be. Heise laughed it off though a bit of him was indeed scared. He turned his head to Wukong who was screaming louder than the bug was roaring. Heise immediately fell to the ground with tears in his eyes and holding his belly.
“KILL IT!” Wukong yelled. Heise was to busy laughing at Wukong. The Prince of Monkeys was now reduced to a little girl.
“Oh my fucking God! Heise get off your ass and kill it.” Wukong yelled. Heise stood up and looked around and noticed a group of eggs. Then he smiled.
“Hey Wukong, if Heat up this place. You think the eggs will hatch?” Heise said with laughter. Wukong looked up at Heise with horror in his face.
“You wouldn’t fucking dare” Wukong yelled. Heise smiled and immediately his body was lit with fire . Wukong shrieked in fear.
“Heise I swear to god I’m going to fucking kill you!” Wukong said as he to would burst forth into flame. Heise smiled knowing that’s exactly what Wukong would do. Wukong skin was now burning warm enough to warm the entire cavern accelerating the growth of the eggs. Once they hatched, Wukong roared in fear.
“ASURA KILL THEM!!” Wukong said. Heise was to busy laughing his ass of for him to kill anything. Heise also shielded himself with an Earth armor just in case the bugs did decide to get a little funny.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble of the Ruins (Treasure hunt-- Reward die at end) (Satoshi training: Katon and Int)    Rumble of the Ruins (Treasure hunt-- Reward die at end) (Satoshi training: Katon and Int)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12 2015, 23:24

"Well, aren't you two monkeys in a barrel," Asura commented with a dull tone, unable to understand these two. A giant scorpion like monster above them and soon dropping down to attack! And to add things up, they were around a next of the creature's brooding and the very heat of the monkey's anger was causing them to react!

Between the monkey's howling, the monster's shrieking and Heinse's laughing, Asura felt like he was the sole focus here. "Fine, I'll handle the little ones if you handle the big one!" he stated as he looked to the egg sacks around the room!

The eggs cracked and soon more squealing could be heard as the babies came out, and were getting ready to feed. Asura sighed as he saw them drawn to them-- clearly hungry as the mother was drawn to Heise with all his laughter.

"Got no choice... time to heat things up," he said as he held his sword, it now glowing red like a heated brand.

The mini mites began to rush for Asura. Moving swiftly on his feet, he danced around them. He hopped and flipped around them, using his blade to parry some of their scorpion like tails and pincers. Each one was rather weak but it was the sheer number of them. So far there were 20 or so of them.

"Alright... focus... concentrate your chakra to the blade," he said as he now held his new weapon Shinkou. He was using chakra channeling-- funneling his own chakra into the short sword, a weapon that was considered inferior by many. However in that moment, the blade glowed with a red aura as it became stronger with his chakra flow. "HAAAA!!" with a shout he struck with the sword!

What would of merely pierced and cut into the soft tissue of the insect's body-- was sliced cleanly in half as if the blade had been searing hot. Asura knew the power of the metal used to forge it was strong but he had no idea just how much of it was. Even with the small amount he gave it, it didn't take much to slice through the creature.

WIth renewed drive and enthusiasm, Asura charged to attack more of the mini insects.

Meanwhile, the two monkey boys had to deal with the big bad mother bug. From its mouth-- it released a series of threads. A wide messy spray of it, trying to capture and cocoon Heinse and Wukong!
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Rumble of the Ruins (Treasure hunt-- Reward die at end) (Satoshi training: Katon and Int)    Rumble of the Ruins (Treasure hunt-- Reward die at end) (Satoshi training: Katon and Int)  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13 2015, 18:01

It was now Heise’s battle instincts began to kick in as he watched Ausura take out the little jokers with ease. Wukong who was to busy freaking out to be relied upon so Heise had to kick things into gear himself. In the instant he gathered Enough nature chakra to perform two techniques. He quickly dodged the spray net from the best and began to chakra chakra into his right hand. The chakra formed a spiraling ball of Energy and Heise jumped up. It was then he would smash through the bug as and fly through it’s skin.
Heise landed on the grounded covered in green gunk. He placed his hands together and used his chakra to help the gunk be oozed off of his body.
“Yuck” Heise said. He turned to Wukong who was now embarrassed from his little outburst.
“So much for the monkey prince” Heise said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble of the Ruins (Treasure hunt-- Reward die at end) (Satoshi training: Katon and Int)    Rumble of the Ruins (Treasure hunt-- Reward die at end) (Satoshi training: Katon and Int)  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13 2015, 18:34

The miniature enemies were copious but Asura was doing a good job, as he channeled his chakra to the blade. It was not perfect but it was more than enough. With his stronger katana and fighting style, he was easily weaving, blocking blows only to counter with a slice of the blade. Each strike cut through their bodies cleanly. Still it didn't make awareness of his surroundings all too easy. All one had to do was sneak up to his blind side and he would be in trouble.

And he didn't have the power of the Tengan at his disposal yet to even fix that.

"KATON!" Asura shouted and made a spinning motion, his stance low and making a wide sweeping kick. " Mythical Flaming Feathers Jutsu!" With the very sweep of his sword and limbs, flame erupted around his body!

This jutsu released a simple flutter of embers and flames that were no bigger than feathers-- however, something was different if Heinse and Wukong would see. The flames were far bigger! They became full size flame torrents around him, and bathed the surroundings, burning the miniature insects with ease. They screamed as the flames licked their bodies, causing substantcial damage.

(+ - Katon: Shinwa no Moeru yona Umo - Fire Style: Mythical Flaming Feathers - >
> With the arms crossed over one another, one quickly moves their hands to release flames to burn through the air. The flames rush as though they are feathers flapping in the wind.
+ Chakra & Stamina Cost: 110 & 27 (25% off -- 83 & 20 )
+ Type: Offensive
+ Hand Seal(s) + Rank: 0 + D
+ Damage: 75 (+40% total from sword and Kekkei Genkai) =105

What caused this was two things-- one was Asura's sword, which had been enhansed to add power to fire based techniques. The other--- was Asura's unique bloodline. Like he told Heinse, his clan excelled in fire style jutsu. They had the ability to intensify their powers over fire.

And much more...
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Rumble of the Ruins (Treasure hunt-- Reward die at end) (Satoshi training: Katon and Int)    Rumble of the Ruins (Treasure hunt-- Reward die at end) (Satoshi training: Katon and Int)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22 2015, 23:14

Heise turned and notice the bug was still alive even after taking significant damage. He sighed as he was now slightly frustrated with the bug being alive still.
“I guess You just don’t know when to give up” He watched as he saw the giant bug come after him. He had time to grab the giant scroll and place it on the ground and unwrap it. He placed his hand on the seal and yelled.
“Ninja art summoning jutsu.” And then suddenly a cloud of spoke appeared in the cavern.

When the smoke cleared, Heise was now carrying a giant Zabatou and holding it over his shoulder. It one clean motion he would cut through the bug splitting it in half. He then placed the blade back and sent it back to where it came from. He turned his head and watched Asura clean up his work.
“Go for it champ” Heise said trying to sound positive.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble of the Ruins (Treasure hunt-- Reward die at end) (Satoshi training: Katon and Int)    Rumble of the Ruins (Treasure hunt-- Reward die at end) (Satoshi training: Katon and Int)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23 2015, 13:34

The bug spasmed after it had been sliced in half! Heinse had indeed dealt a critical blow to the creature, leaving it for dead and likely giving Wukong a relief to know it was dead.

As for Asura, he slashed through another bug and jumped up high into the air. With that, he weaved hand signs before him and build up his chakra. He took a large breath, and focused his chakra into his lungs. THe key technique needed to use katon. "FIRE STYLE!!" Asura roared, "FIREBALL JUTSU!!"

WIth a loud shout, he roared out a massive blast of fire, the entire size of it lightning up the insides of the cave brightly and the heat washing over everything. The fireball struck the ground and exploded, sending chunks of stone and dead bug flesh raining over the surrounding area, some parts threatening to hit Wukong if he wasn't swift enough lol .

Regardless, the remaining insects were now sliced up and deep fried thanks to Asura. Asura landed squarely to his feet and knelt down to stick the landing, and observed his handiwork. "Whoh... might of overdid it a bit," he observed, seeing the explosion point and the now deep black ashened area.

But it was clear now to Heise Asura was not just a simple young ninja just starting out. He had a natural power over fire, making his attacks far more powerful than any normal person could over fire. A Kekkei Genkai.

As Asura wiped his brow of sweat, he turned to Heise and Wukong. "You two good?" he asked, making sure they were okay. Even then, flames flickered around the room from the fight, lighting up their surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumble of the Ruins (Treasure hunt-- Reward die at end) (Satoshi training: Katon and Int)    Rumble of the Ruins (Treasure hunt-- Reward die at end) (Satoshi training: Katon and Int)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rumble of the Ruins (Treasure hunt-- Reward die at end) (Satoshi training: Katon and Int)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next