Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Taki Country: Heavy Metal Meditation of Enlightment Training (DEX x6, STR x5, END x5)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Taki Country:  Heavy Metal Meditation of Enlightment Training (DEX x6, STR x5, END x5) Empty
PostSubject: Taki Country: Heavy Metal Meditation of Enlightment Training (DEX x6, STR x5, END x5)   Taki Country:  Heavy Metal Meditation of Enlightment Training (DEX x6, STR x5, END x5) EmptyThu Jun 11 2015, 10:26

The darkness covered the sky once again, however it was this time a blanket of stars that Grave could finally see as he was watching and glancing upward at the stars. Grave was seeing and feeling how weak he truly was until Phantom would appear sitting beside him carefully on the rooftop of the watch tower in Taki. “Thinking?” Phantom would say calmly as always leaving Grave to smirk a bit before shaking his head nodding to what was asked, “Yes, actually I’m more worried that I’m getting weaker then stronger if anything and I cannot believe it honestly but…its hard to even tell what’s even in for me, we almost lost Taki to those enemies and then sitting here dealing with everything in my mind just does not settle I cannot figure out a way to even get stronger if I’m allowed to lead the Kousen Village to the rays of light I promised.” Sighing heavily Grave slowly closed his eyes from looking up at the sky. Phantom tilted his head for a bit before glancing upwards at the stars saying lightly, “Shine.” Grave blinked for a moment turning his attention over to Phantom only to be startled by Yoh coming to the front yelling at them, “GRAVE HEY GRAVE!!” Shaking his head Grave looked down wondering what was going on. “Yes Yoh what’s up?” Yoh sighed a bit before saying it loudly, “Its you family they are here!” The mood switched as Grave jumped down rushing toward Yoh only to hold him by the shoulders, “What about my family!”

Soon the voice from hi brother spoke, “We are here to see you Asakura Grave.” Grave slowly turned only to see his Father, Grandfather and Brother staring at him. The gentlemen that ran the entire Asakura Clan now stood before him. “What’s going on?” Grave asked puzzled wondering where his mother was located before his grandfather spoke, “She’s fine and everything is fine however its about this new threat its causing a huge issue for countries all over. We seemed to be over ran by the enemies powers however the worse has yet to come.” Hao soon stepped in saying, “Brother, have you been feeling a high concentrated energy at all?” Grave was thinking back to it all but couldn’t say he had been. Or it was because he was not focused hard enough to even seek the energy out. “No, I have not though how does that have to do with the enemy?” Grave asked stunned by the question that was asked. His grandfather sighed heavily saying to his grandson, “Grave listen that energy is the cause of all of this chaos that has been happening we have to figure out what is going on and attack it head on or learn of its powers if anything. We are not sure how they are all connected by the Asakura Clan feels its time we push to a new beginning of things. Hao hand him the scroll!” Asakura Hao reached into his pouch pulling out a scroll to hand towards his brother.

Graev took is softly as he read the title on it, “Metal…What does that have to do with anything?” His grandfather soon stepped forward a bit turning away from everyone looking up at the night sky, “You see a powerful doujutsu exists within the Asakura, the only problem is one cannot obtain this power so easily as it requires a large amount of training to even obtain the power. For example, one must be a master of their own chakra and control its with ease, the other states that only one that has mastered the four of the five elements of our clan, Fire, Water, Wood, Metal and Earth is allowed to awaken the power of these eyes but it requires one to sleep basically in order to have their powers to evolve.” Hao turned his head to face his grandfather before turning to face his brother saying, “I believe it to be you Grave, I believe you are the one that can unlock this power if anything…but Its going to require a large amount of will in order for you to do so if you truly wish to master the techniques within that scroll.” Grave turned to look at everyone before turning to look at the scroll sighing at it wondering what he could possibly be able to do with a scroll and trying to figure out a way to obtain the power of these so called eyes.

Yoh took a step forward saying, “What’s the deal with these eyes and how strong are they really if anything?” Grave turned to face Yoh for a moment because it was the question he was wanting to ask before if anything. But it was then Hao started to explain. “The eyes are called, Godougan…or the enlightenment eyes, one that control these eyes can see the elements of all things basically but how it truly works only one person knows.” Grave turned before thinking back to it all saying, “Our ancestor….Asakura Hao…” Grave glanced at his brother with a serious look. “That is correct, Grave…only our ancestor is able to truly unlock the eyes but they say that if one is able to do so they are able to do the same and obtain a higher power in understanding themselves and the power he had and controlled.” Grave thought about it before taking up the scroll once more thinking of the elements, Earth, Water, Wood….so Metal is suppose to be the next one I can obtain and fully master allowing me to get even stronger if anything…wait…could be the stars are allowing me to follow the path of my ancestor…’ Grave’s eyes were shocked for a moment before coming back to reality, “Listen grandson Grave, if anything one that travels into the mind of their soul is the one that triggers the eyes. However they must face the soul of Asakura Hao himself if anything, one cannot simply trigger these eyes so easily its something that he’s allowing you to have.”

Grave thought a moment about what was being said before sighing heavily knowing his ancestor will be a complete and total ass when it comes to it all. But there was no choice but to deal with it anything that came his way in order to increase in power Grave had to face his ancestor. “Okay…so what’s first then?” Grave asked with a smile on his face, Yoh and Phantom turned to look at each other confused a bit but just shrugged it off together. Hao then smiled at his twin brother saying, “Simple you need to master the way that element works, Metal or Kouton as we called it. It seems it’s a pretty solid style of fighting if used correctly it can be used for defensive and offensive purposes but it depends on how well you can master the element itself so be on guard on how you think about using it understand?” Grave nodded to that before turning to his grandfather, “Grave listen to me…I know things have been hard with us and the Asakura Clan’s beliefs but in the end we are truly proud as we said before so please understand we only wish you luck on your journey to finding your dream.” Grave nodded to this before turning away from everyone. “I’ll learn the element…but I’ll do it at my own pace and my own way of doing it. Phantom…Yoh… tell everyone to be on guard for me while I’m gone to train if anything I need to do this on my own if I plan on facing against my ancestor I need to be ready.”

Phantom tilted his head before nodding saying, “Understood.” Yoh thought for a moment before nodding as well saying, “You do what you have to do boss just remember to pay us before you die.” Grave smiled nodding to that before turning to his family giving a serious look vanishing off within a second to leave behind everyone. Grave had darted through the forest for a few feet away but was still in range of the village but as he appeared in an empty spot within the thick jungle Grave smiled at what he was around thinking to himself. ‘To think…this place is the place where we can make a difference and become even stronger if I can push myself what do you think Nekomata?’ Soon he was taken to his inner mind before him the large flame feline appeared roaring before shaking its body like it just got out from a bath. “Its simple Grave, you acquire the power needed to fight this threat I believe it to be something even stronger than what we are dealing with so its best to be on guard starting now.” Nekomata roared into the darkness leaving Grave to smile at her before shaking his head, “I was not even thinking of allowing myself to fall that easy even in battle so just you watch me and I’ll show you what I can really do Nekomata.”

Grave soon appeared regaining control of his body before placing his hand on the field only to say, “MY LORD!” Within seconds of even speaking the name the world seemed different soon as he was swallowed into the darkness feeling as though he was drifting he was left floating for a bit before coming to a landing in complete darkness with violet waves shaking around in the background of the area. “I forgot…just how different this technique really is…if anything I could have sworn this could be a lot worse but its actually pretty calm in here.” Soon the voice of Nekomata echoed within his mind, “Grave we must hurry or this world will consume you forever remember it’s a powerful technique that you even feared after its creation cause of the powers it can cause one’s body.” Grave nodded to that being said, he pulled the scroll out quickly that was given to his brother in which opening as he was zipped across the empty sky leaving only symbols of a hand seal, “What…this looks like Doton…but something is a bit different with the way its written.” Grave started the study over the techniques carefully seeing how it was worked out before nodding to each step of the hand seal. As he closed his eyes thinking of how Doton was solid and able to have movement. Grave came to see how Kouton was able to stand its guard firmly.

“I see…so that is how it works…I can create a powerful techniques that can either deal heavy damage or give a greatly increase endurance but in the end I have to give up something in return to even use the techniques correctly in battle. One false move and it could be the end as I will not be able to live in fighting against the enemy if I waste too much chakra that is for sure. But even with you Nekomata, the chakra within me is not strong enough is it?” Soon thinking about he could hear the echoing of Nekomata saying, “Chakra is based upon the one’s will to survive in the my mind, if giving up means you are done then you have no will to fight and chakra is more than nothing and you lose the battle do you understand what I’m saying to you?” Grave sighed within the sphere before saying, “You are a harsh ass that is for sure but yes I can comprehend what you are telling me. But if anything do you understand what that means if I were to die…” Nekomata was not worried and stayed quiet to Grave only to have him shaking his head thinking to himself, ‘You know I will not die that easy with you by my side.’ Grave soon finished reading the scroll as he took the stance and made the needed hand seals having Kouton be triggered with the spears of metal shooting from the ground leaving Grave to smile feeling ready for the next part.

Sitting within the empty space Grave closed his eyes for a moment to reach inside of his mind to where he could see Nekomata once again, “So it seems we are at it again yet?” Nekomata spoke seeing Grave but this time something was different. “Yes we are but we are allies in this but I have to figure out how to find my ancestor to give me the answer I need in order to unlocking this doujutsu.” Nekomata tilted her head before turning to see a figure standing behind Grave saying, “Well why not ask him yourself after you had learned to use the Kouton, that figure appeared and began talking with me for a bit.” Grave blinked before turning slowly to jump backwards confused for a moment and pointed at the person. “Hey how…when did you…w-wait are you Asakura Hao!” The figure could only laugh for a bit before nodding answering the young man’s question. “Yes, that is to whom I am. In any case it seems that the task have been somewhat completed for someone of my blood to understand the ways in which my powers are truly known and understood by those that have came after me.” Grave stood confused for a bit saying, “You mean like children right?” The man nodded once again.

“That is correct, you see all things are everything and everything is all things do you understand what I say to you?” The figure stood waiting for a reply as Grave was sitting on the ground confused only until Nekomata told Grave, “He’s saying all things are connected to one another.” Grave then looked up at Nekomata saying, “Then why did he not say that to begin with?” The figure still awaited for the answer before Grave stood up saying, “Yes that is correct…” The figure smiled at the young boy before walking over to glance at Grave for a second scanning him carefully. This left Grave confused for a bit before the man poked Grave for a bit having strange shadows appear each of Grave but with him being made of elements. “WHAT!” The shock from Grave was stunned for the second as the figure examined everything carefully, “I see I see, these are truly interesting as how one obtain this power to create this power. Yes indeed you are truly gifted with arts of science and understanding the ways of the elements. Please be sure to notice that each element is connected in a certain way.” Grave took note but was confused as he tried to focus on everything but then started to see a strange flame appear around the figures it was soon Grave was confused himself as what he was looking at before the figure turned to him saying, “Ah, yes chakra that is what I remember, these figures show the connection of chakra to one another if one can truly master it then the bonds grow stronger.”

Grave noticed what the ancestor Asakura Hao was saying as he noticed the flames getting bigger crossing over each element carefully this left Grave shocked at what he say for that small second before shaking his head confused as to what was really happening to him. The Asakura Hao smiled for a bit before throwing a punch at Grave for that split second Grave was able to counter catching the fist before having several more hits coming at him. Grave was able to read them carefully as each attack that Asakura Hao was throwing at Grave was being evaded by simple movements of stepping back and catching the attack before they could even make contact. Grave slid to a stop seeing that Asakura Hao was no joke as he was smiling from a distances only to leave Grave confused as he knew something was up. It was not before Grave smirked saying lightly, “I do not know what the hell is happening but I must say its kind of exciting to finally let out some steam.” Grave rushed him again only to block more techniques left and right pushing him back only to see the next move from Hao coming from a different point Grave ducked down evading the technique coming back up to sigh heavily but still smiling. Soon Asakura Hao turned his head nodding, “Very good now thou can truly feel and sense the motion of water and see the reflection of metal, even more seeing the flames of one’s strong pure energy known as chakra during battles.”

Grave tried to understand what the man was saying but did noticed something as though it was an aura that surrounded the Asakura man, it was green but then it finally hit him Grave obtain a powerful vision that he had never noticed until now. “What…wait when did!” Asakura Hao smiled nodding to Grave saying, “Congratulations thou has awaken the powers of the Godougan, the powerful eyes allows one to feel the waves of water and sense the flames of fire and feel the roots of wood with the strong structure of metal and the power of earth flowing into everything.” Grave finally started to see what he meant as the elements of Grave started to get pulled back into him Grave turned to see Asakura Hao once more before wanting to ask, “You were training me to see and understand how this eye works before going out were you not?” Grave awaited the answer as the figure just nodded before turning to get ready to vanish, “You did very well my child, now I have passed my knowledge on to you please be very careful with the eyes as its powers can be either dangerous and extremely powerful if falling into the wrong hands.” Grave smiled nodding to his ancestor before completely fading away leaving Grave with Nekomata for that moment, “So you finally obtain what was needed did you not?” Grave nodded as he awoken from his meditation standing up stretching. While within the sphere Grave relaxed watching it twist vanishing leaving nothing behind. “Hmm, seems my body is not use to the whole use of the technique. Oh well I better head back an check on everyone.”

Grave vanished from the spot arriving at the spot staring at everyone, “Hey everyone how’s everyone doing!” Grave smiled waving as everyone turned to glance at Grave, “I see you have returned grandson so tell me how did it go?” Grave turned away for a moment thinking to himself saying, “Our ancestor was a bit different in teaching then what we have been doing but I have to say he was fun to train with, but…he’s taught me a lot about myself as well.” Grave turned back having a star appear within his eyes as he smirked. Shocked to see this his grandfather took a step back saying to himself, “I see it is true…the awaking of the eyes means the coming of the reincarnation of our ancestor Asakura Hao.” Grave’s brother was left staring with a smile on his face saying, “I knew you could do it!” Grave’s father even nodded to the acknowledgement of the blood flowing in Grave’s body. “I see a bit different than before but I need to figure how to truly master the power of these eyes if anything. Its time for me transform the way I do training so everyone help me out will you or shall we fall?” Phantom, Yoh, Asakura Hao Yenomi and even his father smiled nodding their heads to help Grave with his new training. With this moment in time Grave settled that he’d become stronger and face against anyone  and anything that threatens the lives of others.

Words & EXP: 3292
Seed EXP: 658
TP Used: -16 (x6 DEX | x5 STR | x5 END)
Unlocked Kouton & Godougan
Max HP /3 (due HP Markers being removed Time Deity’s Morning Storehouse technique will be revised as well. To suit the new system. HP does not recover for 3 Weeks)

Last edited by Grave Breaker on Thu Jun 11 2015, 10:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Taki Country:  Heavy Metal Meditation of Enlightment Training (DEX x6, STR x5, END x5) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taki Country: Heavy Metal Meditation of Enlightment Training (DEX x6, STR x5, END x5)   Taki Country:  Heavy Metal Meditation of Enlightment Training (DEX x6, STR x5, END x5) EmptyThu Jun 11 2015, 10:27

DEX x6 ( 7 + 6 + 6 + 7 + 9 + 3 ) = +38 (TDM) x3.25 = +124 + 2 (QL) = +126
STR x5 ( 4 + 10 + 4 + 8 + 8 ) = +34  (TDM)x3.25 = +111 + 2 (QL) = +113
END x5 ( 4 + 6 + 3 + 9 + 4 ) = +26  (TDM)x3.25 = +85 + 2 (QL) = +87

Last edited by Grave Breaker on Thu Jun 11 2015, 10:33; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Taki Country: Heavy Metal Meditation of Enlightment Training (DEX x6, STR x5, END x5)   Taki Country:  Heavy Metal Meditation of Enlightment Training (DEX x6, STR x5, END x5) EmptyThu Jun 11 2015, 10:27

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Training Dice' : 7, 6, 6, 7, 9, 3

--------------------------------

#2 'Training Dice' : 4, 10, 4, 8, 8

--------------------------------

#3 'Training Dice' : 4, 6, 3, 9, 4
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taki Country: Heavy Metal Meditation of Enlightment Training (DEX x6, STR x5, END x5)   Taki Country:  Heavy Metal Meditation of Enlightment Training (DEX x6, STR x5, END x5) Empty

Back to top Go down

Taki Country: Heavy Metal Meditation of Enlightment Training (DEX x6, STR x5, END x5)
Page 1 of 1