Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Physical Training (Solo Training , Four nexus stats X2)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

Physical Training (Solo Training , Four nexus stats X2)  Empty
PostSubject: Physical Training (Solo Training , Four nexus stats X2)    Physical Training (Solo Training , Four nexus stats X2)  EmptyTue May 26 2015, 08:53

Enja went to his usual training spot-- or should I say his master's hideout. The Rogue Ninja Augus was someone that he had come to for training , but of course they couldn't operate too well in the open. So they had to find secluded places. Sometimes it was at the Asakura Estate without anyone knowing, sometimes it was at one of the more isolated parts of the mountains. Either way, Enja knew they couldn't train freely all the time.

Arriving at a nearby island -- the first place they started training, Enja found Augus. He was sitting cross legged by the waters of the stream and 'seemed' to be meditating. THe perverted criminal didn't strik Enja as the type of person who would do that. "I see you did well on that exam, hm?" Augus spoke, sensing Enja immediately.

A smile came to Enja's face as he rested his arms behind his head. "Yep... funny situation. THe proctor was quite the fool. Can't tell if I was lucky or all my training paid off." He replied.

Rising to his feet, Augus turned and grinned. "Yes, I saw. They may of gone easy on you, but still... I think they have a bit of improving themselves. " he boasted. "So... lets see how well you do now."

ENja seemed confused, but soon was stopped as Enja felt a blow to his stomach! Augus had rushed him and delivered a strong punch to him. Enja was quickly thrown across the air and hit a nearby tree! He coughed a bit, the air knocked out of him good!

"Cough.. cough.. the hell?!" he shouted, "What the hell, old man!?"

AUgus just laughed. "WHat you think you were going to celebrate? We can celebrate later," he said and took a fighting stance. "NOw is time we train. TIme you actually fight against your own master, and see how you fair from the yammering pup I found several nights ago."

Enja growled with a bit of anger but saw what he was doing. THe training was pure melee fighting, and after getting the grasp of it, Enja grinned. With no hesitation, he charged and the fighting began.

Blows were exchanged and traded as Enja was quickly wrapped in a hand to hand battle. Augus took pleasure out of ducking out of assaults, sometimes taking them but his skin was like leather-- hard to bruise! In time he would strike Enja but with less power to prevent seriously injuring him-- too much! The two fought, and oddly both enjoyed the thrill of battle.

It continued for a good few hours, the two of them free to fight to their hearts content.

(446 words)
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: Physical Training (Solo Training , Four nexus stats X2)    Physical Training (Solo Training , Four nexus stats X2)  EmptyTue May 26 2015, 08:55

Roll for Nexus Stats-- First 2, Strength. Second 2, Stamina. Third 2, Dexterity. Forth 2, Int.

(Quick Learner increases rolls by +2)
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Physical Training (Solo Training , Four nexus stats X2)    Physical Training (Solo Training , Four nexus stats X2)  EmptyTue May 26 2015, 08:55

The member 'Enjin' has done the following action : Dice

'Training Dice' : 5, 4, 2, 6, 6, 8, 7, 8
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Physical Training (Solo Training , Four nexus stats X2)    Physical Training (Solo Training , Four nexus stats X2)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Physical Training (Solo Training , Four nexus stats X2)
Page 1 of 1