Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Among the Clouds (Private thread with Hayasuba)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2633

Among the Clouds (Private thread with Hayasuba)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Among the Clouds (Private thread with Hayasuba)    Among the Clouds (Private thread with Hayasuba)  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19 2015, 13:03

“Ah…” she said. She ate as well.
“Spirit jutsu huh?” this intrigued her even more. Her clan had been about spirit possession as well. “That’s ok… Most White sheep are just as black on the inside.” She said with a smile. “So… what about immediate family? Have you ever considered just requesting dual citizenship and going elsewhere that may better suit you? My sensei… he’s caring, for the most part. But very strict at times. About his business, and he does withhold a lot of secrets… but after all… he is like family to me.” She looked out to the sky once again in wonder, as she thought about both Shizou and Hayabusa, and their accomplishments… she was sure her Sensei had been proud of his sons. She smiled and continued to eat before coming to a finish.
“Why not Kiri? If you aren’t bound to this place…”
[148|646]
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: Among the Clouds (Private thread with Hayasuba)    Among the Clouds (Private thread with Hayasuba)  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19 2015, 16:28

Enja ate a bit more and she had some good ideas. going to kiri would be great to visit and travel there. However, it was not so simple. "Normally I would but we don't have so much family elsewhere. I know Grave, who helped me get started, but the law of the Hidden Cloud states that academy students cant leave till they pass the exams. Its a stupid law in my opinion," He said and took a drink of the water on the table. It cooled the temper in his head from the very discussion.

"I very much want to travel and learn the different arts of the other nations if I could," he explained. "The land of Fire and Earth is two of my favorite locations, and Kiri is indeed on that list. But if I do go... that will mark me as a rogue ninja..."

Of course the detail was, Enja was sorely tempted to go! He wanted to say 'screw it all' and leave. It wouldn't matter if he was a rogue ninja or not. He wanted freedom. He wanted the freedom to follow his own path.

Regardless, what she said about her master was a good thing. He smiled back at her at that. "Yeah... I really do want to find a master willing to teach me. Of course my clan wants me to master spiritual power, which sure is fine-- but to the end of being a priest. Bleh..."

He was a bit more verbal with his choice of words, but it was part of his personality. Enja was a very open and sharing person with his words and feelings. It often resulted him in being a 'hot head' at times.

"So where are you from ? Which nation? " he asked, curious to where she came from.

(303 words)
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Among the Clouds (Private thread with Hayasuba)    Among the Clouds (Private thread with Hayasuba)  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20 2015, 08:40

“Hmmm?” she perked up at the sound of ‘Grave’… she knew that name. And he was a priest... this was no coincidence. She made sure to remember that for the future. “That’s interesting. Maybe you are right… Me? I was born in Fire Country. I’ve lived in both Water Country and Wind Country during my life time. My father owns a business that would often move around.” She said, as she began to think deeply. She finished her food and waited, wondering what was next for her. “Anyway… I’m sure it will all work out for you somehow! It always does, I think.”
[103|749]
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Among the Clouds (Private thread with Hayasuba)    Among the Clouds (Private thread with Hayasuba)  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20 2015, 08:47

Flower's story was indeed interesting. She came from the land of fire and got to travel with her family's buisness. He really liked that idea and wished he could do the same. He somewhat envied her and wished to learn more. But he understood what she was getting at. THings did change. Perhaps he would move forward. Just when during hard times, times seems to crawl and things are left unfulfilled.

" I appreciate that. Thank you, Flower." he said as he finished his meal as well. "You know, I will try to do that test. Hopefully my lack of acadey situations will still let me take the test to at least get to genin rank. " he said confidently. "After all, I don't train just for my own health," h added, and flexing an arm at her. A rather silly way to try and earn her attention but that was Enja. He liked to show off at times and still try his look to swoon the lady.

(236 words)
"So are you going to be in Kumo for a while? If so maybe we can hang out more often. Hell, it be nice to also train with someone on my level." he offered. It was clear that Enja had a thing for flower, but never pushed it too badly. Still, she was a ninja in her own right and to train with someone might make things easier!

Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Among the Clouds (Private thread with Hayasuba)    Among the Clouds (Private thread with Hayasuba)  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20 2015, 11:59

Kokoro laughed at the boy’s flexing. As she sat there, she felt the presence of somebody. A man had come in… her uncle… with his glowing red eyes. He stared at her for a minute. This was the queue for her to open her telepathic abilities.
‘Uncle?’
‘Kokoro… we must depart. Now! Something has come up.’
‘Very well…’ with that thought, Fugaku left the building.
Kokoro then yawned.
“Well… thank you young Priest!” she said mockingly. “I have to get going now… I hope everything works out for you.” She took out her hand and a pen and wrote on her hand her actual name, Kokoro, and her residence in Kiri. The layer of skin she wrote on then began to transition into a piece of paper. This piece of paper folded itself into a flower. She placed it in front of him.
“If you ever make your way to Kiri, look me up. I may have opportunities for you there!” she said with a smile. She then bowed before she turned. Slowly her body began to rip into multiple pieces of paper that formed butterflies, flying away gracefully….
[189|938]
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Among the Clouds (Private thread with Hayasuba)    Among the Clouds (Private thread with Hayasuba)  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20 2015, 14:31

They were having a great time! her laughs made him realize just how much they were getting along and he was having a good time with her. They ate, they talked and as far as Enja could of guessed, had she not indicate her state of business, he could of considered this a 'date'. THough his mind shifted to Aki, the girl he had a crush on, he chose to be mindful though. After all nothing happened with her so no reason to be guilty. This woman was fun and sweet as well.

However, things soon changed as someone entered and called to her. Though no words were exchanged, Enja turned and looked to him. The creepy look of his red eyes was odd to Enja but he tried to pay it little mind. It was clear though that she knew him and not in the bad way.

It was then, she spoke up again and explained she had to go. Turning his focus back to her, he saw her kind smile. The part of calling him a "priest' did seem odd but she did something surprising. She wrote out something on her hand... which then turned into a slip of paper as it fluttered to his hand and turn into a paper flower.

On it was her name and the location of where she was. This brought a smile to his face.

"Oh, believe me I will. Thank you..." he said gratefully, looking at the lovely paper flower.

He watched her leave and at that moment, her whole body seemed to fall apart into bits of paper, becoming butterflies as she vanished into the night.

The other guy had left as well.

She seemed mysterious if a bit odd, but she was interesting. Enja couldn't help but smirk at that. And was left with a general idea where she was. Better than a phone number.

Happy and now well fed, he put the flower into his pocket and decided it was time to head home... Back to the Asakrua Estate...

(341 words)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Among the Clouds (Private thread with Hayasuba)    Among the Clouds (Private thread with Hayasuba)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Among the Clouds (Private thread with Hayasuba)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2