Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Monday - Jan 12th, 2014 - REVISE EVERYTHING!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

Monday - Jan 12th, 2014 - REVISE EVERYTHING! Empty
PostSubject: Monday - Jan 12th, 2014 - REVISE EVERYTHING!   Monday - Jan 12th, 2014 - REVISE EVERYTHING! EmptySat Jan 10 2015, 21:58

Quote :
> As stated within the title this is a revise of everything for "YOUR" character as everything that was stated by me before has changed if you wish to see me about it please contact me by PM if you like, by my Omnicron account. This one is used for updates for the site and pages I will get to them. This is the final weekend for the updates everything will be completed and I'll be giving you all the last change to get the updates for you characters done. What does this mean...

1. No Updates will be done.
2. No Requests of (NPC) will be accept.

> This is the change to look over any and everything that I have told you once or more to look over and change. If it does not seem fit for the site I will be changing it. Also the introduction to the Member Credits is located within the Territory Guide there will be more towards that as I am still working on it for a conversion system. Please also note that if a job that is under the character is not located anymore it has been removed which entitles that one cannot use it anymore and allowed to select it once again. The updates were bigger than I had expect them to be which is why this is taking longer than plan, please bare with it all. If any issues appear please contact me ASAP!! with where and the link of its problem. Daimyo's of custom country you will be gaining a Pay of Tax Income x 4 because of this end of the month.

> Please also note that seeds have changed based upon where one is at with the I personally will not REMOVE them from the bio and leave them to be as well as proceed with the normal change over for the system. You all get one window to get a refund of points added to AP but otherwise please do not stated that you wish to change after the update. The License Board will allow over "5 custom Jutsu to be posted but these must be already APPROVED techniques. With that note monitor on everyone is heavily increased on moves and ooc chatter. Within battles, please note that also if one feels as though they are not being treated fairly in something on because of previous information given. IF it was not completed within the time frame BEFORE the update the chance has been lost and must be done by the new update (v1.10).

> Stat Bin and Ex Attributes were removed so the system could be updated for AP Converter which is located under the Training Guide. Please note that everyone will be getting the same results of AP back for this, (+4500 AP) Why so much because some issuse and some AP increases were done to the site. But other wise if anything else comes up PLEASE continue reading this for more information. Thank you!

- - - Game Master: Omnicron
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: Monday - Jan 12th, 2014 - REVISE EVERYTHING!   Monday - Jan 12th, 2014 - REVISE EVERYTHING! EmptySun Jan 11 2015, 09:33

Wondering: What do you mean by No Request of NPC will be accepted? Does this mean our science clones and/or Mercs? Or requests for NPCs such as Kages and what not? Slightly confused.

Also lost me at the Customs. Are you saying that customs will no longer be allowed? Or that anything AFTER tomorrow will be treated as a fresh custom thus based off of a fresh system?
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Monday - Jan 12th, 2014 - REVISE EVERYTHING!   Monday - Jan 12th, 2014 - REVISE EVERYTHING! EmptySun Jan 11 2015, 12:49

> The Requests for NPC means like Interaction with Management.
Ie. Battle with a Bijuu, or speaking with a Daimyo.

> Customs, meaning if you do not give me any information what so ever on what you want it to be changed to it will stay the way I see it and gain an effect if one is not present. So if the effect is in the description and not within the "+ Effect:" I will see that as it having no effect and does nothing. Also it all starts everyone has till the end of the week to give information to me that is when if anything after the week has passed, that means I will not take any changes.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Monday - Jan 12th, 2014 - REVISE EVERYTHING!   Monday - Jan 12th, 2014 - REVISE EVERYTHING! EmptySun Jan 11 2015, 13:13

Understood on the customs. Secondary question on the NPC; After tomorrow, NPC to PC contact will no longer happen? Just curious as to what it will be in the future. Is it like a postponing thing or.....
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Monday - Jan 12th, 2014 - REVISE EVERYTHING!   Monday - Jan 12th, 2014 - REVISE EVERYTHING! EmptySun Jan 11 2015, 14:25

Its only for the week.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Monday - Jan 12th, 2014 - REVISE EVERYTHING!   Monday - Jan 12th, 2014 - REVISE EVERYTHING! EmptySun Jan 11 2015, 14:25

Ahhhh understood. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monday - Jan 12th, 2014 - REVISE EVERYTHING!   Monday - Jan 12th, 2014 - REVISE EVERYTHING! Empty

Back to top Go down

Monday - Jan 12th, 2014 - REVISE EVERYTHING!
Page 1 of 1