Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

The Fire Temple: Wukong & Heise

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

The Fire Temple: Wukong & Heise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fire Temple: Wukong & Heise   The Fire Temple: Wukong & Heise - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05 2014, 13:09

Suddenly the snake around Heise's arm began to uncoil and form into a being in front of Heise where the same cloak as him. Sand also began to emerge from Heise's body and form into a man wearing the Gesshoku cloak as well.
"I don't mean to be the bearer of bad news..." The sand man began.
"Butssss..... Hayabusssssaaa Issssss in dangersssssss" The snake said.
Heise shrugged it off not caring about Hayabusa for the moment.
"He's a big boy and He's a lot stronger than me. I'm sure he can handle himself" Heise said as he moved closer toward the red orb in the room.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Temple: Wukong & Heise   The Fire Temple: Wukong & Heise - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05 2014, 13:28

"Senju boy, Please come and feel this. This is the orb of the Nine Tailed Fox, The God of Fire in this world. The energy here will be enough to supplement your own chakra for a little bit and you will get a taste at what it feels like to mold Fire chakra" The old man said. Heise stepped closer and closer till his body was overwhelmed with a heating sensation. Heise closed his eyes and tried to control the sensation that was overwhelming him. Finally he felt he had a clear grasp on the chakra that was flowing within him.
"This power..." Heise began.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Temple: Wukong & Heise   The Fire Temple: Wukong & Heise - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05 2014, 13:39

Wukong smiled in agreement that Heise was grasping the concept of Fire control so well. That would make him the first Monkey Sage who was able to use all three elements so effectively. Even the Third Hokage who was suppose to be the Hokage Who knew all Jutsu didn't compare to what Heise was doing at this point.
"This boy has Hokage Potential" Wukong Said to himself. Heise closed his eyes and continued to bend the chakra within himself.
"You are a natural boy" The man said amazed at what Heise was doing. Wukong sensed the chakra within him as well.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Temple: Wukong & Heise   The Fire Temple: Wukong & Heise - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05 2014, 19:39

"I don't mean to be a bother but Heise I believe you got a hang on it. Hayabusa really needs your help." Sabu said as he began to return to the body of Heise. Sky began to shrink and return to his snake form and coil around the arm of Heise who was now playing with a ball of fire in his hands. Heise closed his eyes and allowed the fire to disappear from sight and return into his body as chakra. Wukong looked at Heise who noticed he was struggling to move.
"Heise, Hayabusa needs you. Have you gone so cold to even help a friend?"
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Temple: Wukong & Heise   The Fire Temple: Wukong & Heise - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05 2014, 19:43

Heise shook his head and smiled.
"I'm not going to forget Hayabusa. Even if he did waste my time in that war." Heise said with a laugh. He felt a sense of relief knowing he'd begun the path of learning to control the fire element. With Wukong by his side(an expert already in fire), Heise would be sure to get it down pact in no time.
"Where is Hayabusa located Sky?" Heise asked.
"There is an Unclaimed region in The Fire Country where Hayabusa is currently fighting for control. He greatly requests your presence there." Sky said.
Heise knew the unclaimed region, It was Known as the Cave of Immortals. All Leaf Ninja knew about the cave but none besides Jounin rank or higher dare went towards that cave.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Temple: Wukong & Heise   The Fire Temple: Wukong & Heise - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05 2014, 19:51

"The Monkey Sage Is getting Ready to go into battle. Wukong go find Sensei Shizou and tell him I need him at my location." He replied. Wukong noted and disappeared. Heise adjusted his Kanji which said the Leaf Monkey. Heise removed the robe revealing his Senju Clan Armor and Three Giant Scrolls on his back.
"Heise go help my master please." Sky said. Heise sighed and took off in the direction of the cave of the immortals. His mind raced and what could Hayabusa be fighting that needed even him there. He wondered if he would even be able to use whatever hidden power that was there for himself.
"Hold on Hayabusa I'm coming." Heise said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Temple: Wukong & Heise   The Fire Temple: Wukong & Heise - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fire Temple: Wukong & Heise
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2