Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Blind Past 003: Kaitou & The Fire Temple

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

Blind Past 003: Kaitou & The Fire Temple Empty
PostSubject: Blind Past 003: Kaitou & The Fire Temple   Blind Past 003: Kaitou & The Fire Temple EmptyThu Jul 31 2014, 17:22

“What you say does have truth to it” Hyuga Mei-Lei said as she poured Kai a glass of Hot Tea. To his surprise she wasn’t as ruthless as some of the other Konoha ninja he’d met. People from Konoha were generally welcoming to outsiders from what he heard but the people he’d run into weren’t.
“But that doesn’t explain why you’re here. Everyone know’s Heise or Yukimura as you know him, is leading the war with Shadow Country” She said as she sat down next to him. Kaitou smiled and rubbed the back of his head.
“Yeah that’s right. I’m here to go to the fire temple.”
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Blind Past 003: Kaitou & The Fire Temple   Blind Past 003: Kaitou & The Fire Temple EmptyThu Jul 31 2014, 17:24

“Why do you want to go there?” She asked as she sized him up and down. Kaitou rubbed his head and began to realize it was going to be hard trying to explain it to her.
“Well I was part of a clan in the Rock nation known as the Jiin Clan. From back in the day they were the greatest fire users ever. There fire was said to be unmatched by anyone they’ve ever face. But unfortunately for some reason I can’t use any fire jutsu yet.” Kaitou said as he slumped over looking at the ground. Mei-Lee stood up and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Blind Past 003: Kaitou & The Fire Temple   Blind Past 003: Kaitou & The Fire Temple EmptyThu Jul 31 2014, 17:26

“If you’re serious about being a true body guard for Heise. Then I will help you get to the fire temple.” She said. Kaitou stood up and exclaimed just how excited he was. She than grabbed his hand and began leading him off in the direction of the fire temple. It suddenly occurred to him that he didn’t know who this girl was.
“Who are you again?” Kaitou asked. The girl turned her head and smiled.
“I Guess you can call me Senju Hyuga Mei-Lee.” She said. It was the first time she’d ever refer to herself with the last name of her husband.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Blind Past 003: Kaitou & The Fire Temple   Blind Past 003: Kaitou & The Fire Temple EmptyThu Aug 07 2014, 15:21

Kaitou and Hyuuga Mei-Lei arrived at the temple in record time and Kai was completely amazed at the level of art that took place around the building. It must have easily taken a year or more to complete even with the creation of Ninjutsu and such. Kai marveled at the building and all of its magnificent works.
“Ahem, Kai, If you’re not to busy gawking at the art work I’d like to take you to the people who will aid you on your fire training quest.” Mei-Lee said as she motioned for Kaitou to follow her. Kai got a hold of himself and did as such.

IT'S 4:20 TURN UP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blind Past 003: Kaitou & The Fire Temple   Blind Past 003: Kaitou & The Fire Temple Empty

Back to top Go down

Blind Past 003: Kaitou & The Fire Temple
Page 1 of 1