Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

The night of dreams [solo Training - Chakra Control | INT x3]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

The night of dreams [solo Training - Chakra Control | INT x3] Empty
PostSubject: The night of dreams [solo Training - Chakra Control | INT x3]   The night of dreams [solo Training - Chakra Control | INT x3] EmptyThu Aug 21 2014, 21:10

Sitting within his desk thinking of the information that was given to him by the ANBU Tsukiyomi was thinking over the missions that had been completed by the do Uchiha. Before long he sighed heavily and continued reading over some notes that he was given before by his father. Shaking his head to have the thinking finally stop he stood from his desk and continued walking around for a moment saying to himself, "Brother told me what is the reason I wish to get stronger." Thinking back to it now after saying the words to himself he stood up looking over at the blades before agreeing to something, "I see... then if that is how I can get stronger then so be it. That is how I will get stronger than." Opening his eyes the sharingan finally appeared once again only for him to smile big and nod.

Reaching over to pull the Yamato blade from his holster from the ANBU back armor he smirked saying to himself, "This will be very interesting if anything I wonder how well we can get stronger…brother…" Tsukiyomi was thinking of his brother the entire time as he was wondering if his brother will get stronger as well or fall behind in the darkness.

105 EXP + 11 Bonus + [x1.45] = Total EXP: 168

Roll CC x1.45 + 2
Roll INT x3 x1.45 + 6[2,2,2]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The night of dreams [solo Training - Chakra Control | INT x3]   The night of dreams [solo Training - Chakra Control | INT x3] EmptyThu Aug 21 2014, 21:11

Rolling

CC

INT x3
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The night of dreams [solo Training - Chakra Control | INT x3]   The night of dreams [solo Training - Chakra Control | INT x3] EmptyThu Aug 21 2014, 21:11

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'D10' : 3

--------------------------------

#2 'D10' : 8, 3, 7
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The night of dreams [solo Training - Chakra Control | INT x3]   The night of dreams [solo Training - Chakra Control | INT x3] Empty

Back to top Go down

The night of dreams [solo Training - Chakra Control | INT x3]
Page 1 of 1