Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Seriously team Raijin?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Omnicron
Deity
Deity

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

Seriously team Raijin? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously team Raijin?   Seriously team Raijin? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16 2014, 17:29

I was meaning within the whole finding Grave now having war with Taki is perfectly fine with me. Thus I thank you for my two cents back but you also placed yourself in trouble (jk) a bit as I said nobody else to message after I had posted...so now what do you do now.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: Seriously team Raijin?   Seriously team Raijin? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16 2014, 17:40

FIRSTLY sir, I said ONE cent back. I'm keeping the other. Greedy.

Secondly! You did say, and I quote
"As this is a member news section of the site. I'm allowed to step in with my 2 cents."
Sooooooooo....

(And I also started typing on my phone with one hand whle driving thus did not notice your message saying to stop)
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Seriously team Raijin?   Seriously team Raijin? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16 2014, 18:00

Why...are you driving and texting, I understand we are somewhat important but understand life is more important.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Seriously team Raijin?   Seriously team Raijin? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16 2014, 18:03

I only texted @ red lights. Thats why it took me so long. lmfao
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: Seriously team Raijin?   Seriously team Raijin? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17 2014, 04:56

I believe I also get to throw my 2 cents in here now due to the fact that I've also been assaulted, as my name is in the title...

cent 1.
Don't even use the term or word "honor" heise, cause you already screwed over a term of honor by going back on your word with the shinigami being back with Hayasbusa, and secondly, you don't even know what the word means, and don't just copy and paste it in as your own words, what does the word "honor" mean to you?

And as a second note on that, what the agreement was between Grave and Hayabusa was their agreement, no one else, and even then, their both shinobi, not samurai like I am, I'm the only samurai on the site as far as I have knowledge.

Cent 2.
Raijin (me) has no clue of this war or declaration IC so I have the clear option to back out or not even participate, although I have told Grave I will because I want to try the system out against other PC's, but you backing out gives me no reason to stay in aside from a 1 vs 1 with Hayabusa. That said, you have no right to use the word honour in my eyes Heise, and don't think this an attack, this is just what I'm feelin right now and what I'm saying. 1, Grave and Hayabusa are the team leaders, so when you address a team, call it rightly, don't just throw a name in there, cause now you have me pissed off. 2, You started a war for hayabusa to finish and now you're backing out!? you're not a country leader, hence you cannot start a war, so don't flap your characters gums if you don't own your own bloody spot of land, this isn't merica back when the british were trying to take over.

that said, I hold no grounds but I will support my countries allies with full pride and till the death unless I feel it to be lost cause.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Seriously team Raijin?   Seriously team Raijin? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17 2014, 07:25

Uh... hold up. Shini didn't say he couldn't work with me. Said he couldn't be used. As you can see, he is the Supreme Commander of my side of the war, and soon to be leader of our organization. Not that it opposes all of the other stuff you said.... lmfao.

Also, I started the war.

However he was wrong in putting your name in the title. Soemthing I was going to say but it was... a little too late. lol.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Seriously team Raijin?   Seriously team Raijin? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17 2014, 12:54

Rai screw your whole Shini deal. I lost my memory and Jutsu Point blank. That happened. I can't be used? Great Point Black. I can still work with whoever I want to work with! It's a 50|50 partnership because I have something to gain from this war as well! So don't try any of this BS with me!

As oppose to your COPY AND PASTE Joke..... I can't even reply to that. Would you like MLA citation too?

Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: Seriously team Raijin?   Seriously team Raijin? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17 2014, 13:10

I'll see you in on the battlefield then... may the best man win...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seriously team Raijin?   Seriously team Raijin? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Seriously team Raijin?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3