Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Seriously team Raijin?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Seriously team Raijin? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously team Raijin?   Seriously team Raijin? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16 2014, 16:18

like an added bonus on a meal!! YES FINALLY!
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Seriously team Raijin?   Seriously team Raijin? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16 2014, 16:19

If that is done then I will allow it but in terms Each party must come to agree on it, like a peace treaty that is done within the PM and sent directly to me.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Seriously team Raijin?   Seriously team Raijin? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16 2014, 16:21

I can't believe we're all settling for loop holes.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Seriously team Raijin?   Seriously team Raijin? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16 2014, 16:21

I don't see why you want or even need the country honestly all it has is my cave which nobody else even knows about. Seems completely pointless in my books...
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Seriously team Raijin?   Seriously team Raijin? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16 2014, 16:23

They are classed as loop holes if one is not aware of it that created the system. I'm aware of the system and its ends and outs so really in terms this isn't a loop hole its something that one should actually and carefully read and follow through.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Seriously team Raijin?   Seriously team Raijin? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16 2014, 16:24

I don't care honestly...I still fight this little war but I'll do it when "Grave" is aware of what's happening to allow him to join and fight. That way we can honor the agreement of the past Hayabusa and I have.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Seriously team Raijin?   Seriously team Raijin? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16 2014, 16:27

Don't use the word Honor. You of all people don't know what that means. With that I am done. I don't care about this stupid war... I'm going to make a post leaving.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Seriously team Raijin?   Seriously team Raijin? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16 2014, 16:28

Says the person that leaving the war >_>
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Seriously team Raijin?   Seriously team Raijin? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16 2014, 16:30

Grave that is enough... there should be nothing else after I post from anyone.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: Seriously team Raijin?   Seriously team Raijin? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16 2014, 16:52

Hold up. Rewind. Let me just throw in my refund for one of those two cents.

For you to say "I should not allow this war" rubs me the wrong way. I've expressed interest in this country both IC and OOC. for you to imply this war stems off of me hunting down grave solely is false. So that preconceived notion can kick the bucket. This use of ooc technicality vs use of ic technicality when convenient to you isn't fly. But I keep my mouth shut and play by the "rules".

In my defense of course...
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Seriously team Raijin?   Seriously team Raijin? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16 2014, 17:29

I was meaning within the whole finding Grave now having war with Taki is perfectly fine with me. Thus I thank you for my two cents back but you also placed yourself in trouble (jk) a bit as I said nobody else to message after I had posted...so now what do you do now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seriously team Raijin?   Seriously team Raijin? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Seriously team Raijin?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next