Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Journeys Of The Monkey Sage: 002 [Water Cutain Cave][Solo Training][Jutsu Training]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

Journeys Of The Monkey Sage: 002 [Water Cutain Cave][Solo Training][Jutsu Training] Empty
PostSubject: Journeys Of The Monkey Sage: 002 [Water Cutain Cave][Solo Training][Jutsu Training]   Journeys Of The Monkey Sage: 002 [Water Cutain Cave][Solo Training][Jutsu Training] EmptySun Jul 13 2014, 15:06

“Heise you need to be ready” Sun Wukong said as he stood in front of him. King Enma also stood beside Sun Wukong at this point and nodded his head in agreement with his brother.
“As much as I know this may start a war with Konoha and Taki, I have to agree with Wukong. You have to be the sage that leads his people to victory. Remember Heise you came to us once with a goal. Do you remember what that was?” Enma said. Of course it was a stupid question because still had the seal which blocked his memories. Heise shook his head.
“No I don’t. But I imagine I sought the power to protect those I care and love the most.” Heise said as he thought about his actions and the people who he thought to protect.
Wukong and Enma both nodded as they both began gather sage chakra. Just like Heise, they were both masters of drawing in sage energy and mixing it with his own power. Heise did the same and soon. Their training began. A few hours later, Heise was still in Sage mode which was a complete shocker to Enma and Wukong.
“You’ve already mastered its uses? Meaning sage mode is going to be a lot harder. It’s time we start working on your own Ultimate Senjutsu” Enma said.

Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

Journeys Of The Monkey Sage: 002 [Water Cutain Cave][Solo Training][Jutsu Training] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journeys Of The Monkey Sage: 002 [Water Cutain Cave][Solo Training][Jutsu Training]   Journeys Of The Monkey Sage: 002 [Water Cutain Cave][Solo Training][Jutsu Training] EmptyMon Jul 14 2014, 13:08

Stat Rolls Instead since I'm to lazy to finish this.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Journeys Of The Monkey Sage: 002 [Water Cutain Cave][Solo Training][Jutsu Training]   Journeys Of The Monkey Sage: 002 [Water Cutain Cave][Solo Training][Jutsu Training] EmptyMon Jul 14 2014, 13:08

The member 'SatoshiHeise' has done the following action : Dice

'D10' : 9, 5, 8, 4, 5, 3, 10
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journeys Of The Monkey Sage: 002 [Water Cutain Cave][Solo Training][Jutsu Training]   Journeys Of The Monkey Sage: 002 [Water Cutain Cave][Solo Training][Jutsu Training] Empty

Back to top Go down

Journeys Of The Monkey Sage: 002 [Water Cutain Cave][Solo Training][Jutsu Training]
Page 1 of 1