Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Taki Underground Hideout: Stat Battle [DM] 6 vs 1

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Game Master
Deity
Deity

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

Taki Underground Hideout: Stat Battle [DM] 6 vs 1 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taki Underground Hideout: Stat Battle [DM] 6 vs 1   Taki Underground Hideout: Stat Battle [DM] 6 vs 1 - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 06 2014, 05:50

The member 'MasterFlutter' has done the following action : Dices

'D20' : 14, 15, 4, 19
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Occupation[s] : Pebs
Post[s] : 368

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Taki Underground Hideout: Stat Battle [DM] 6 vs 1   Taki Underground Hideout: Stat Battle [DM] 6 vs 1 - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 06 2014, 06:03

Inshitsu had to push himself to avoid the flurry of fists that was coming at him. While they did not pose a threat to him, he considered it a mini-game. He counted it against himself as one of the fists connected with his arm. Other than that, Inshitsu considered it flawless. Inshitsu took a step away from the angry "boy" in front of him. "Sorry about this, really I am. I was trying to put you out of your misery but you just wouldn't do it," Inshitsu looked at his blade, "Maybe this time I can finish it." Inshitsu swung his blade in a blurry volley, with two slashes aimed at each of his arms, one at his knee, and one at his thigh. Inshitsu couldn't hold it back as a devilish grin appeared on his face.

Actions:

1. Masamune - Shu
--- DMG: 787

2. Masamune - Shu

3. Masamune - Shu

4. Masamune - Shu

5. Masamune - Shu

BIO:
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Taki Underground Hideout: Stat Battle [DM] 6 vs 1   Taki Underground Hideout: Stat Battle [DM] 6 vs 1 - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 06 2014, 06:03

The member 'MasterFlutter' has done the following action : Dices

'D20' : 2, 3, 1, 7, 15
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Taki Underground Hideout: Stat Battle [DM] 6 vs 1   Taki Underground Hideout: Stat Battle [DM] 6 vs 1 - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 06 2014, 06:09

GOOOOOO SHUUU!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Taki Underground Hideout: Stat Battle [DM] 6 vs 1   Taki Underground Hideout: Stat Battle [DM] 6 vs 1 - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 06 2014, 06:09

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dices

'D20' : 6
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Taki Underground Hideout: Stat Battle [DM] 6 vs 1   Taki Underground Hideout: Stat Battle [DM] 6 vs 1 - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 06 2014, 06:10

FUCK forgot the other 4 rolls
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Taki Underground Hideout: Stat Battle [DM] 6 vs 1   Taki Underground Hideout: Stat Battle [DM] 6 vs 1 - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 06 2014, 06:10

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dices

'D20' : 9, 9, 11, 18
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Taki Underground Hideout: Stat Battle [DM] 6 vs 1   Taki Underground Hideout: Stat Battle [DM] 6 vs 1 - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 06 2014, 06:19

Shu was standing covered in blood as his body soon fell over in the sand with a thud nose following it as the sand shot up. Grave cracked his neck as he walked over to check on each one. "My...it seems they are all weak after all...and here I planned on using them for a small test but I guess I was wrong...Oh they are still alive though...So..here's the job... Kill them and place blood of that one over there." Pointing to the one that was stabbed into the stomach by Inshitsu. "I want his blood...in one of the catalysis...but the rest of them can be poured into the other empty ones...be sure to label them as well as the glass tubes with their blood...In exchange...since you are killing them and basically ending them from having to inform anyone...I'll pay you for each body, Let's see...how's 150,000 Ryo sound for each body? Even more I'll even throw in a bonus... 10,000 Ryo per blood tube you have as well for me labeled. Grave smirked looking at Inshitsu as he walked to see Ten on the ground after being stabbed in the stomach. "My...to think...I thought he was something special as well...Oh..Inshitsu there is some water...if you want to continue fighting I can heal them." Grave smiled turning back with his eyes closed seeming different after returning it seemed his mind was changed about the way he viewed the world.

LiLi:
Dun:
Shu:
Ichigo:
Ten:
Grave:
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Taki Underground Hideout: Stat Battle [DM] 6 vs 1   Taki Underground Hideout: Stat Battle [DM] 6 vs 1 - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 06 2014, 06:25

Inshitsu looked over at Grave, "I'm glad you were thinking that cannon fodder would brighten my day. But one thing, could I at least know the names of who I am about kill? That way I can label it in a way that you know." Inshitsu walked over to the body of what was the last stander and held his blade just above the throat of the man.

BIO:
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Taki Underground Hideout: Stat Battle [DM] 6 vs 1   Taki Underground Hideout: Stat Battle [DM] 6 vs 1 - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 06 2014, 06:32

Grave pointed at the man that was defeated last saying, "That person was named I believe was Shin Shu... You cut his brother in the waist he was named Dun and then the female you left injured badly is named Li Li. Then you have that person over their that was by me named Ichigo. Finally the one you stabbed in the stomach was named Ten...and I believe he was part of the Senju clan. If anything they were all hired help...but failed to really help anything I believed they'd be useful but it seems not." Grave said shaking his head as he continued to stand within the desert looking up at the false sun that was designed. "Oh well sad...they called themselves the Datenshi [Fallen Angels]...but they were nothing more then mere humans as well."

LiLi:
Dun:
Shu:
Ichigo:
Ten:
Grave:
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Taki Underground Hideout: Stat Battle [DM] 6 vs 1   Taki Underground Hideout: Stat Battle [DM] 6 vs 1 - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 06 2014, 07:14

Inshitsu walked over to the bundle of stuff that Grave had summoned. Noticing the water bottles, Inshitsu picked up and chugged three of the bottles. Inshitsu rounded the empty bottles into a pile. "So kill everyone and get their blood sounds fun." Inshitsu grabbed the body of Ten and brought it over to one of the catalyst. Inshitsu stood still in front of the body as he debated over if he should do what he was thinking. Inshitsu sighed as he dragged his blade along the chest of Ten. Inshitsu felt as his body distorted because of the movement of Earth Grudge. Inshitsu ripped the chest open from the cut, ignoring Grave, and started to pull on the ribs. They started to snap out until Ten had no more ribs. Inshitsu pulled off shirt and turned his back to the body. He felt as wire started to escape from his body and pulled on something within the body. Inshitsu waited until the wires calmed down and he stopped feeling movement from within his body. Turning back towards the body, Inshitsu noticed that Earth Grudge had taken the heart from the body. Inshitsu ignored that and held the body above the catalyst simply letting the blood flow into it. Inshitsu set the body back down and walked over to pile and grabbed a vial. Walking back over to the body, he tilted the body and held the vial with his feet. The leftover blood with in the torso of the body was enough to fill the vial. Inshitsu realized he lacked a way to label the vial. Inshitsu poked his finger into a puddle of blood that was spilled from moving the body. Dragging his finger on vial, he labeled it with his name in blood. Closing the vial, he set it back on the ground over by the pile and stopped for a breather.

1 - 3. Water Bottle
4. Melee on Ten
--- FINISHING BLOW
5. Earth Grudge Fear
--- CD: 460
--- SD: 253

BIO:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taki Underground Hideout: Stat Battle [DM] 6 vs 1   Taki Underground Hideout: Stat Battle [DM] 6 vs 1 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Taki Underground Hideout: Stat Battle [DM] 6 vs 1
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next