Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Hikari Special Turtle Island - Master of the Bijuu...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Hikari Special Turtle Island - Master of the Bijuu... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikari Special Turtle Island - Master of the Bijuu...   Hikari Special Turtle Island - Master of the Bijuu... - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 17 2014, 06:07

His attacked missed once again but a bright light could be seen from above as he was turning his back the bijuu had charged up the same attack again but it was normal like the beginning one that was stuck in his limbo."No way…you wouldn't…" Grave noticed as it was aiming at the floor under them. He quickly reacted jumping into the air as the attack was fired the clones stood back to watch before rushing off after the blast jumping into the air. Grave was still holding the blade but he was caught by two clones who pushed im off with their feet connect to his as another was shot into the air from the ground but caught in the explosion as the one in the air grabbed Grave's wrist launching him into the bijuu's back side with the blade pointing directly at it. Launching like a missile Grave's mind was set only on the target before him nothing else as the other clone by the staff looked over waiting to see what could happen next.

2484/ 2500

Actions: 1
-0 Blade of Trials Activate: -20 Chakra | DMG 187
-0 Reiryoku Chakra | Stamina Drain: -100 | 50 | Effect: 50% SE to 1 stat [END] | Limit: 0 Turns [Ends after]
-0 [8 Clones] -[ Clone have STR: 66 | END: 67| DEX:67 Chakra: 2]
-1 Melee W/ Blade of Trials 297 + 313 + 187 = 797

O Health Pts: 465/465
---HP Marker Worth: -5 HP
O Physical | Spiritual EN: 308/848 | 746/746
O Chakra Pts: 598/1594 [-20]
---Mind Gauge: 100% [Healthy]
---Chakra Control: 084%

O Seal Strength: 100%
O Strength: 262 {272} {297}
O Endurance: 268 {283} {308} {681}
O Dexterity: 268 {288} {313}
O Intelligence: 373
O Luck: 000 [Do Not Change]
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Special Turtle Island - Master of the Bijuu...   Hikari Special Turtle Island - Master of the Bijuu... - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 17 2014, 06:07

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dices

'D20' : 1
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Special Turtle Island - Master of the Bijuu...   Hikari Special Turtle Island - Master of the Bijuu... - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 17 2014, 06:10

You might want to not sure could be wrong but stop using melee cause it seems that blade of trials is causing you nothing but misses.

Confirmation Roll
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Special Turtle Island - Master of the Bijuu...   Hikari Special Turtle Island - Master of the Bijuu... - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 17 2014, 06:10

The member 'Omnicron' has done the following action : Dices

'D20' : 11
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Special Turtle Island - Master of the Bijuu...   Hikari Special Turtle Island - Master of the Bijuu... - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 17 2014, 06:14

Jumping back as the explosion went off Nibi landed on all four looking around for the priest before it noticed the clones catching him launching to another whom then fired him down at the back side of Nibi. Running under the attack it lifted its paw up to bring it down with a crushing force as it smiled knowing this would finish off the young man. "Good bye Priest!" Breathing heavily as it was also low on energy it seemed Nibi had over used its chakra too much but wanted to see the powers of the priest.

Tilting its head in confusion as the priest had its clones claim among one another pulling down so the attack would miss the Nibi was confused for that moment as well but roared in anger losing focusing on its own self as it began charging up for its Bijuudama, "I never seen anyone get so lucky over me but I doubt you'll be able to dodge this attack now." As it spoke the priest had found its way over to its ankles. Lifting its paw up to see the attack miss the Bijuu aimed down with its Bijuudama knowing it was a point black range and getting caught in it was not going cause as much damage to it then it would to the priest.

Total Actions: 3
-1 Melee 688 + 698 = 1386 Damage

O Level: 65
O Health Pts: 760/760
O Physical | Spiritual EN: 30/2080 [-397] | 2080/2080
O Chakra Pts: 720/4160 [-610]
---Chakra Control: 100%

O Strength: 688
O Endurance: 694
O Dexterity: 698
O Intelligence: 1040
O Luck: LOCKED
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Special Turtle Island - Master of the Bijuu...   Hikari Special Turtle Island - Master of the Bijuu... - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 17 2014, 06:14

The member 'Omnicron' has done the following action : Dices

'D20' : 18
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Special Turtle Island - Master of the Bijuu...   Hikari Special Turtle Island - Master of the Bijuu... - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 17 2014, 06:24

Counter Action / Turn

The pinpointed attack had missed as the Nibi jumped back with him landing Grave turned his head to see the crushing palm come flying at him. Within that moment the flashes of his life came flying before he snapped out of it shaking his head quickly doing two hand seals. The rush of Spiritual power rushed around his body this time causing a flaming like aura around him as he looked at the Nibi once more, "I won't lose I told you that!" Though the new power was not strong enough to block the attack as he was shot backwards towards the clone with its staff laying in the ground Grave was shaking and bleeding badly as he took the hit from having causing to much damage to him.

2613/ 2500

Actions: 1
-0 Blade of Trials Activate: -20 Chakra | DMG 187
-0 [8 Clones] -[ Clone have STR: 66 | END: 67| DEX:67 Chakra: 2]
-x[Not Performing] Melee W/ Blade of Trials 297 + 313 + 187 = 797

-1 Reiryoku 100% [-200 C | -100 S | 100% SE to 1 Stat] - Limit: 1 Turn

O Health Pts: 133/465 [-332]
---HP Marker Worth: -5 HP
O Physical | Spiritual EN: 208/848 [-100] | 746/746
O Chakra Pts: 358/1594 [-220]
---Chakra Control: 084%

O Seal Strength: 100%
O Strength: 262 {272} {297}
O Endurance: 268 {283} {308} {681} {1054}
O Dexterity: 268 {288} {313}
O Intelligence: 373
O Luck: 000 [Do Not Change]
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Special Turtle Island - Master of the Bijuu...   Hikari Special Turtle Island - Master of the Bijuu... - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 17 2014, 06:29

Nibi had began walking over towards Grave slowly leaning over as it stared at the other clones wondering what they had plan now that Grave finally got hit. It would seem like the end of everything but the beast leaned down pushing him with its nose saying, "Get up child...I know you are not weak now...facing your fears to face me I can finally tell you are strong enough to handle me. But do not let that go to your head though we have a lot of training to do afterwards. I cannot believe you would risk your own life you have what it takes to actually be strong if you can do that." The beast turned to sit on all four before kneeling down giving the priest chakra saying, "The name is...Nekomata by the way...If we are truly going to be partners then you will have to first learn my real name." Nekomata stood up tall once again saying, "If you think I was nice wait till you meet the others...they will not be so nice as I was with you they will be going all out."
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Special Turtle Island - Master of the Bijuu...   Hikari Special Turtle Island - Master of the Bijuu... - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 17 2014, 06:50

Feeling the rush of chakra return to him Grave blinked a moment looking up at the Nibi whom called itself, Nekomata. "What…But were in a battle I thought you tried to kill me and all!" What the hell happen as Grave was confused as he released the shadow clone technique confused even more as he shook his head trying to get it all together. Turning to look at the beast he was more confused than anything as it called him partner. "Okay…well first things first I'm Asakura Grave and it’s a pleasure to meet you Nekomata… Next why did you suddenly stop attacking me like that?" Grave tilted his head placing the saber back on to his weapon holster as he walked over picking up the staff that was used keeping it placed onto his back as well. It seemed all to sudden for the battle to be over without anyone really dying.

2766/ 2500
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Special Turtle Island - Master of the Bijuu...   Hikari Special Turtle Island - Master of the Bijuu... - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 17 2014, 07:07

Nekomata looked at Grave after addressing himself too, "What is the point of killing someone that proved themselves they will do anything to get stronger to protect their comrade. Besides you have proved more than that to me. As I'll be around to help you when you call on me, though we are not so different now you and I are partners remember that Asakura...Grave." Turning to walk away pushing the chains that bound it off leaving a space for it to finally rest without feeling tied down.

- Leaving RP -
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Special Turtle Island - Master of the Bijuu...   Hikari Special Turtle Island - Master of the Bijuu... - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 17 2014, 07:14

Proving to Nekomata was the test, not having to duel to the death to prove each other's strength was something Grave had finally remembered why he became a shinobi. Nodding to that fact he smiled as he watched Nekomata turn to walk over to sleep for a bit and shook his head as he jumped from the edge returning back to the world reality. Slowly opening his eyes he looked around the bright room trying to get up slowly but feeling his legs had fallen asleep having him roll onto the ground a moment sighing. "Really…now…" But thinking about it Grave took his staff out having limbo open up as a the bijuudama traveled from it hitting into the void. Blinking and amazed at the force Grave was still amazed at the fact that performing the technique within his mind still had the effects outside the reality realm. Feeling for a button against the wall the door suddenly opened allowing Grave to smile shaking his head, "Time for me…no time for us to head back to our home."

{Completed}
2944/ 2500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Special Turtle Island - Master of the Bijuu...   Hikari Special Turtle Island - Master of the Bijuu... - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hikari Special Turtle Island - Master of the Bijuu...
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5