Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Liberating Dream Island [Heise Training Bijuu and Intelligence]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

Liberating Dream Island [Heise Training Bijuu and Intelligence] Empty
PostSubject: Liberating Dream Island [Heise Training Bijuu and Intelligence]   Liberating Dream Island [Heise Training Bijuu and Intelligence] EmptySat Jun 06 2015, 15:10

Heise couldn't believe his eyes when he arrived at the great wall which he'd built to surround the perimeter of the village. There was fire and mass chaos and people running.

"Heise, focus" Meise said as she looked at him. She could see the fear in his eyes and knew it would throw him off center. Heise turned to face Mei with tears in his eyes believing he'd already failed his own village that he created. He sank to his knees believing he'd failed Gesshoku village as well.

"First the dream village and then Gesshoku" Heise said. Wukong grabbed his and faced him towards himself. He then proceeded to punch Heise in the stomach.

"You were starting to sound like a bitch" Wukong said as he let go of Heise. Enma nodded and placed his hand on Heise's shoulder.

"One, Uchiha Hayabusa has already taken care of Gesshoku. Two, dream island is not gone yet. I'm sensing no loss of life actually. Whoever these people are they either have the worst aim or they are in fact, the worst bad guys in all of history" Enma said. Heise jumped up excited now knowing that there was still a chance to save the village.

"Alright then team, I need you to help me. Wukong, Enma, & I will work on finding the Kou. Just like last time, if the Kou is destroyed we save the village. Kaitou you and Shizou protect Mei-Lee as she directs everyone to a safe route. Don't engage in combat unless you have to." Heise said knowing that the enemy was dangerous. The team nodded and Heise moved his hand. Once it reached it's peaked the team jumped off to the different location.

Wukong and Enma started gathering Sage chakra while at the same time searching for the other Kou. Heise himself was now trying to save whatever he can from the village. He clasped his hands together and began to form a string of hand seals. After he finished the last one he shouted the ninjutsu into typical ninja style.

"Wood Style: Wooden Human Technique" Heise yelled. At that moment wood came from the ground to form a large Humanoid creatue with an Oni face. He moved to the head of the creature and from there he was able to save most of the fires.

"He's gotten greater control sensei" Wukong said to Enma as the continued searching through sage chakra.

"I agree, before he was just a little wimp. But now he can use the skills effectively" Enma said. Enma fell over in pain once he found the signal. It was as if the Kou was waiting to be found. Heise turned around from his beast and noticed Enma and Wukong now standing. He would use the body flicker technique to appear in front of them.

"Have you found him?" Heise asked. The two nodded. Heise knew it was time to go and fight the Kou. The group all performed a hand seal and disappeared from the spot which they were standing.

Elsewhere, Shizou, Kaitou, and Mei-Lee were backed into a corner by the enemy. There had assembled a large group of elite troops which only grew greater in sized as the time past.

"Shizou, I guess we should stop fucking around shouldn't we?" Kaitou said with a laugh as he placed his sword down.

"Yeah kid. We're scaring Mei-Lee into thinking were going to die" Shizou said with just as much confidence. Mei-Lee stared at the two and didn't say anything. He knew they were scared. They were facing an almost unbeatable enemy.

"Shall we ?" Kaitou said as he picked up his sword. Mei-Lee wondered what had changed when suddenly she sensed it. Kaitou's chakra hand changed. It was, hot, which was the only way to describe what she could feel. Immediately Kaitou's sword became covered in purple flames and he was cutting through enemies and unlike before, the enemies were staying down. Shizou would take the lead in front of Kaitou weakening the enemies and allowing Kaitou to have the final blow. It was amazing watching those two have great team work but Mei-Lee now had a job to do and that was to get the people to safety. She carried children and mothers to a safe location away from all the violence. Thankfully, Heise had built an under cavern where he could house the people in case of attacks such as this.

Kaitou smiled as he looked at his enemy's. Shizou turned and looked at him wondering where did this sudden burst of power come from.

"Who are you?" Shizou asked. Kaitou turned to him and Shizou finally realized that his eyes had changed to a golden yellow with a black flame wheel. Unlike his own sharingan the flame in his eyes was more defined and more solid.

"The Tengan is my family's secret technique. We use it to help is in battle." Kaitou said as he sheathed his Sword. He blinked his eyes and brought his sword back into it's sheath. He then closed his eyes and gave them a break. When his eyelids came back up, Kaitou's eyes had returned to their normal brown color.

"I'm surprised you were able to keep up Shizou unless, you have a power that's hidden as well" He said. Shizou said nothing only turning his back. He then noted that Mei-Lee needed all the help they could get. Kaitou nodded and turned and the two were off to help her. There was a lot of distrust within the team and Kaitou knew it, But there chemistry in battle would always be unmatched. He didn't know if it was because of their skill level or their professionalism but whatever the case was, it was working for the team.

Elsewhere, Enma, Heise,& Wukong were traveling to go find the Kou. The were just at the edge of the beach when the they felt that same ominous feeling they felt back when they fought the first Kou. Heise was unimpressed as he didn't believe in the same tricks but this one was different. Heise could sense heat coming from this man.

"Who are you?" Heise asked.

"I am Kou. I have no rank, I have no title, I Have no"

"Purpose!" Heise yelled angrily charging at the Kou. The two shared a couple of punches and kicks evenly matching each other blow for blow. Heise jumped back to the sand and the Kou landed on the water. Unlike the last one, this one was a bit more lively.

"A challenge I see. I'm going to actually have to try" He replied.

"Enma. Wukong. Gather the Energy and force me into Perfect Sage Mode" Heise said as he got into strong fist stance. He moved with speed and began taking on Kou with his leaf style Taijutsu. Both were unable to land a succesful punch without the other countering . Heise didn't realize the Kou would be so close in power to him.

"Are you trying?" Heise asked as he sent another punch flying at the Kou. The Kou would block and send a kick with his right leg.

"Not really bro." The Kou replied. Heise stopped the Kick with his hand and used the man's own force against hism to slam him to the ground.

"Use a hundred percent of your power please" Heise said. The Kou got up and surveyed Heise. He couldn't sense anything extraordinary about him and wondered why he want him to use 100% of his power.

"Are you scared?" Heise asked as he turned to face the Kou. Immediately the challenge was accepted and the Kou grew angry. Heise smiled realizing he had an easy way to push the mans buttons. He continued to taunt and the kou grew angrier and angrier. Heise could sense an outpouring of chakra coming from the man. Suddenly the man bursted into flames reaching into the sky. Heise slowly backed away and watched as the fire turned into a humanoid being.

"Now this is my full power." The Kou said.

"Oh shit" Heise replied as he stared at the beast.

Kaitou and Shizou both stood on a roof to examine the beast from far away.

"I could cancel the fire if I was over there. My eyes can-"

"Kaitou" Shizou said interupting his newly founded teammate. "You have to trust that Heise can handle it. If someone always comes to his aid, he will never learn to fight battles on his own and if it ever gets to that point then he will doubt his own abilities every day. There is a secret power within himself that he needs to learn to overcome." Heise said.

Heise had a rough time dodging shots from the Fire like Avatar. The beast was capable of long range fire attacks and melee attacks and not only that he was fast. Heise would have to use his own Avatar to combat the beast. But first Heise though he would siphon off some of the power of the beast. He placed his hands together and began to form hand seals.

"Wood Release: Wooden Dragon Jutsu!" He yelled. Suddenly a wooden dragon appeared from the ground and began to move towards the fire avatar. Once near it wrapped itself around the avatar and began to absorb chakra.

"You think stealing my chakra is going to help you get stronger?" The Kou shouted. Heise knew it wouldn't help but it would at least tire the Kou out a bit. Heise placed his hands together and began to form a hand seal.

"Wood Style: Wood Human Locking!" He yelled. Suddenly the giant Oni Humanioid appeared. Heise jumped on the head of the beast and smiled.

"Well than. Avatar vs Avatar Let's see who-" Heise was immediately thrown off by the Fire avatar punching his own.

"Damn you're a lot tougher than I expected" Heise said.

The two went on for around an hour when Heise realized his own chakra reserved were running low. Though being continously drained it seemed as if the Kou had an infinite supply of chakra. He was no were close to being finished. Heise smiled as he jumped down from the beast and next to Enma and Wukong who were now charged with sage Energy. Enma placed his hand on Wukong's back and poured as much natural chakra into Heise's body that could be handled.

Heise's hair grew down to his waist and escaped from it's point tail position. Not only that, the hair turned spikey and sharp with one large bang on either side of his forehead.

"You’re a Sage I see." The Kou said knowledgeable. "Hm I knew a guy once who was a sage. But, He could master the energy on his own unlike you who needs help" He said. Heise Gritted his teeth angrily.

"Yeah yeah well this sage is about to whoop your ass" Heise yelled. The kou laughed at the excitement of the boy. It sure was more appealing than being at the back of the battlefield. Heise nodded as he began to form a string of hand seals and charge his nature chakra.

"I Will not be so brash to say that You weren't a good opponent Kou. In fact the last Kou I killed I wasn't using my full powers." Heise said, "But now I've been forced to used this jutsu." Heise said with a laugh. The dragon around the fire avatar retracted itself and began to wrap around the wooden Golem. Heise jumped to atop the wooden golem's head and continue his hand seals. When he finished immediately the ground began to shake and a large massive being began to appear.

"What's going on over there?" Kaitou asked as he felt the ground move. Shizou looked up and noticed a large wooden structure appearing from the ground.

"What technique is that? I've never seen Heise use that before" Shizou said as he brought his hands up in shock. He knew for sure it was Heise because from the distance it looked like Either a Wooden technique or and Earth technique and Shizou's money was it was wooden.

"It's massive, I never seen anything so large." Shizou said. Kaitou laughed as he himself made the pun. "What that on the back of the... are those hands?"

Heise technique was that similar to his predecessor. Just like his predecessor he would create a massive statue that allowed for one to assimilate his opponent. The size and width were almost the same but the one key difference was in place of his Buddha, was a monkey. On the back of a monkey were 2,000 hands lined and ready to attack the opponent.

"Are you fucking kidding me" The man said knowing that his death was timely. Not only did Heise's jutsu Dwarf the avatar but he knew it was based off of sage chakra which was natural energy.

"Before I kill you I need to know, Who are you working for? Who created these armies. What is their goal? Who else has been attacked." Heise asked as he prepared for the final blow. The Kou looked up at him and shook his head and then laughed. The laugh grew louder and louder till he was done.

"You will never find out the information. As for killing me? Please I've been killed by Gods. What is a God to a boy like you?" The Kou said. "And as to else has been attacked, Everyone. But there have been ninja who have been stopping our attacks. But child, this is only the beginning for what my masters have planned for you ninja. A revolution will come upon this world and"

"Please shut up" Heise said now annoyed with the mand. He placed his hands together to form one seal and immediately, 1000 of the hands clenched up and began to point towards the fire avatar. Heise was well eager to finish this battle and head to Iwagakure. With that Heise pointed and the first were sent flying at the avatar brutally destroying the Kou. Once the battle cleared Heise disassembled the jutsu and landed on the ground.

Enma and Wukong smiled as the walked up next to him noticing he had performed most of the battle by himself. Even though they helped him at the end, Heise was becoming the true Monkey sage he was meant to be.

"You did good Monkey Sage," Enma said as he walked over and placed his hands on the boy's head, "But, in order for you to combat this threat, You're going to need to learn how to control that power inside of you, master sage mode, and learn our monkey's secret element. At least that way we can say we did all we can to help you" Enma said. Heise knew about the Lava element. Somehow his parents had been involved with the Monkey clan and they helped them master the element. Heise knew it was time to say goodbye to his village yet again and only his team would be coming with him.

When Heise returned to his village he decided he would rebuild the destroyed houses using his Mokuton jutsu as a present. He also reinforced the walls that protected the villagers from outside danger. Once that was finished Heise smiled at his success.

The team had Eventually gathered together. Jiin Kaitou was the first to say something to Heise.

"That jutsu that you use, you got to teach it to me!" He said fanboying. Heise laughed rubbing the back of his head.

"Heise, This new enemy that we face, we can not do it alone. We're going to need everyone's help. The leaf village and Gesshoku country. Hell we may even need the help from people like Takigakure." Shizou said making a valid point. Heise sighed as he looked at Mei-Lee. Shizou and Kai had done a very good job of protecting her because not a single scratch was on her body.

"We have to make some stops on our journey Team. The first stop is the Leaf Village to speak to the Hokage about forming an alliance. The second stop is to Iwagakure, in the last war there leader had been replaced from what I was told. Also I may want an Iwa ninja in our team."

"I have a cousin you may be interested in" Kaitou said.

"Great. I'm going to Gesshoku next to bring you home Kaitou. I need you there in my place as an elder to make sure hayabusa doesn't do anything stupid." He said. Kaitou Nodded.

"And then finally were going to Hikari country. I have a feeling what this alliance needs will be there. There is a great ninja who should be able to help us out" Heise said remembering the ninja from the great war.

In the Pit.

The Kyuubi smiled from his cage now moving closer towards Heise.

"I see that you were able to save the village without my help this time. It seems there is power in you after all boy" He said.

"My lineage traces back to Senju Hashirama and Senju Tobirama and Senju Toka. They were some of the strongest in my clan. I have their power flowing through my blood." Heise said as he stepped closer. "And soon I'll have the power to control you" He said placing his hand on the seal. The kyuubi laughed at the cockiness of the boy. Though it was well placed it was still not good enough to underestimate the king of the Bijuu.

"Boy, if you can control my powers you will be the 4th to do so. And that's not a lot." He said. Heise smiled and knew that the challenge was made.

"I accept Kyuubi."

"Alright team, we are on our way to Iwagakure!" He yelled as he began to row his boat back towards the sea. Heise was excited for the new training he was going to be receiving from Enma and Wukong.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Liberating Dream Island [Heise Training Bijuu and Intelligence]   Liberating Dream Island [Heise Training Bijuu and Intelligence] EmptySat Jun 06 2015, 15:16

---
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Liberating Dream Island [Heise Training Bijuu and Intelligence]   Liberating Dream Island [Heise Training Bijuu and Intelligence] EmptySat Jun 06 2015, 15:16

The member 'SatoshiHeise' has done the following action : Dice

'Training Dice' : 10, 1, 3, 5
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liberating Dream Island [Heise Training Bijuu and Intelligence]   Liberating Dream Island [Heise Training Bijuu and Intelligence] Empty

Back to top Go down

Liberating Dream Island [Heise Training Bijuu and Intelligence]
Page 1 of 1