Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Hikari - solo training [Str, Dex, End]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

Hikari - solo training [Str, Dex, End] Empty
PostSubject: Hikari - solo training [Str, Dex, End]   Hikari - solo training [Str, Dex, End] EmptyWed May 21 2014, 03:04

Raijin looked out at the ocean that surrounded the ocean around them and sighed heavily as he did, what was it with this island that made him feel uneasy, but then again everywhere made him feel uneasy about things, looking over his shoulder he noticed Kage and Aoi coming out, “so what are you doing today?” Aoi called out as Kage walked beside her, he shook his head, “nothing out of the ordinary.” Raijin said as he looked around before he looked back to Aoi, “I have to change courses of a few things in order to obtain what I need, hence I’m gunna be doing a lot of jumping back and forth, not to mention none stop training, I need to get stronger, because I feel a rise in the forces that are coming battles are not going to be very gentle at all…” Raijin said as he sighed.

After a while they ended up in the training room and continued to spar and train as much as they could for Raijin’s sake, to help him get faster and stronger.
91+9=100 exp
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - solo training [Str, Dex, End]   Hikari - solo training [Str, Dex, End] EmptyWed May 21 2014, 03:04

Str, Dex, and End rolls +23 from weights to gain, +2 from quick learner
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - solo training [Str, Dex, End]   Hikari - solo training [Str, Dex, End] EmptyWed May 21 2014, 03:04

The member 'Raijoku' has done the following action : Dices

#1 'D10' : 10, 4

--------------------------------

#2 'D10' : 3, 9

--------------------------------

#3 'D10' : 3, 1
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - solo training [Str, Dex, End]   Hikari - solo training [Str, Dex, End] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hikari - solo training [Str, Dex, End]
Page 1 of 1