Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Hikari - Solo Training [END & Raiton]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Occupation[s] : Pebs
Post[s] : 368

Ninja Profile

Hikari - Solo Training [END & Raiton] Empty
PostSubject: Hikari - Solo Training [END & Raiton]   Hikari - Solo Training [END & Raiton] EmptySun May 04 2014, 22:38

Inshitsu tensed as he woke back to reality from a daydream. He scanned the area around him and noticed that he seemed to be within a local diner. He sat a table on by himself and it appeared that he was about to depart. Shrugging to himself, Inshitsu started to stand, but noticed a familiar face leaning outside of the bar’s exit. The face seemed to notice Inshitsu’s awareness and ducked away. Inshitsu stood and walked towards the exit, ignoring the restaurant owner’s farewell. Inshitsu pushed the door of the diner open to the still night. He froze for a second, realizing that he couldn’t remember what had occurred that morning. Inshitsu shook his head and went around to the back alley of the building where he saw the familiar face go. In the alleyway, he saw the owner of the face that he had been following.  “Kin? I didn’t see you as much of a night person.” The owner of the face turned around and looked Inshitsu dead in the eye.  “Funny enough, the same thought was in my head.”  Inshitsu’s face broke into a slight smirk, “Glad to know.” His smirk started to dim as he noticed a look of uncertainty on Kin’s face, “Something up?” Kin’s face went blank as she answered the question, “Nothing. Why?” Inshitsu looked at Kin with a bored glare as she started to scan the area around her repeatedly. Inshitsu’s head tilted towards his right side as stepped closer to the woman, “You sure about that?” Kin held her hand up to tell him to stop walking towards him, “Look, I’m feeling fine, but I just don’t think that tonight is a safe night.” Inshitsu couldn’t his comforting words out of his mouth before he felt a stinging pain throughout his body and collapsed to the ground. He watched as a person landed between his body and Kin. “Told ya, you are going to be the first,” the voice didn’t register within Inshitsu’s head as he started to regain control of his body. Kin started to back away from the unknown individual, “Not my fault it happened; I told you what would happen.” Inshitsu managed to rise into a crouch position and walked silently to get behind the assaulting man. Kin noticed Inshitsu’s plan discreetly, and continued to keep the man’s attention from Inshitsu. “You know, it was trying to be avoided, we didn’t want it to happen to you.” The man just shook his head at Kin’s statement. “You say that, but who took the fall?” The man reached into their right pocket and pulled out a kunai, “A small fall for me, but a cliff for you.” Inshitsu’s breath released itself from within his mouth as he took his arm and wrapped it around the man’s neck from behind. The man started to grip his hands on the arm around his neck and attempted to pull it off. He lifted the kunai up in the air as the man tensed to get ready to stab Inshitsu. Inshitsu tightened his arm wrapped around the man’s neck and felt something release within his body that he couldn’t figure out.  The man suddenly went floppy in Inshitsu’s grip as his kunai fell to the ground and his feet slipped from beneath him. Inshitsu let go of the unconscious man and let him hit the ground, as Kin walked toward Inshitsu. Kin grabbed the kunai off the ground and dragged it across the man throat. Inshitsu simply watched as she took the bloody kunai and threw it deeper into the alley. “Thanks for that by the way.” Inshitsu shrugged, “No biggie. So was he part of the Brotherhood at some point or an idiot with a death wish?”  Kin ignored Inshitsu’s question as she looked back at him, “I thought you said that you were bad with your element, but somehow, you were able to tase him.” Inshitsu looked at Kin with a questioning glance, “Is that what I did? I just tightened my arm.” Kin’s mouth twisted into a slight frown. “You are an idiot sometimes,” she started to walk out of the alley, “But hey, at least you kinda got it under control.” Inshitsu wondered how to combat the remark as Kin walked out of the alley. Inshitsu pushed the thought  under in his head, and started to leave the alley to figure out how he managed to get to the diner in the first place.

Word Count: 744
Word Exp: 372 Exp
Bonus Exp: 37 Exp
Hp Markers: +2
Gains: +4[6]% Raiton, +5[7] END

Last edited by MasterFlutter on Sun May 04 2014, 22:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Occupation[s] : Pebs
Post[s] : 368

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Solo Training [END & Raiton]   Hikari - Solo Training [END & Raiton] EmptySun May 04 2014, 22:39

Gain Roll
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Solo Training [END & Raiton]   Hikari - Solo Training [END & Raiton] EmptySun May 04 2014, 22:39

The member 'MasterFlutter' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 5
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Solo Training [END & Raiton]   Hikari - Solo Training [END & Raiton] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hikari - Solo Training [END & Raiton]
Page 1 of 1