Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Beast Country: ~The Birth of Something Darker~ {Hayabusa|Christie}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

Beast Country: ~The Birth of Something Darker~ {Hayabusa|Christie} Empty
PostSubject: Beast Country: ~The Birth of Something Darker~ {Hayabusa|Christie}   Beast Country: ~The Birth of Something Darker~ {Hayabusa|Christie} EmptyTue Feb 25 2014, 11:00

The demonic man pondered on his adventure… his future task. He needed to think of something brilliant for his partner. Something good. Something equally beneficial, as he was Shadow, and unlike Hayabusa, Shadow did everything selfishly, rather than selflessly. Working on more pills, Shadow had been tired of sitting in the lab all day. Christie had been free to roam the lab, however, she had to be accompanied by one of Shadow’s snakes.
Standing there, exposing his serpents, as he cloak had been hung against the door, Shadow wrapped everything up. It had been time for him to try to do more with his science. He had been gathering intel about the process of cloning. It has been achieved before. And sometime s it is used in today’s day for crop reproduction of cell reproduction. Shadow went into his greater lab, in which his Catalysis had been there.
“It’s about time… that I use you…” he said. He activated the monitors and electrical supports before taking his own blood, adding it to a neutral substance, and putting it in the middle tube. His mask could monitor all life form data. He closed it, and compressed air and liquid entered. There before him, the tube dissolved, and his blood began to expand, slowly.
“This could take some time…” he said. Shadow sighed, as he vanished in thin air, transporting himself to Christie. She had been in her room taking a shower, singing a song. She turned, revealing her naked body.
“Are you ever going to announce your presence?” she asked, shameless about her body.
“No… I have a mission for you…” he said. His mind had been working. “Firstly… we need a Magma user. Where could I find one?”
“Iwa… the Kage…”
“Hmmm… ok Christie…” Shadow opened his body, and both Nishash and Xash came sliding down. “You need to… find some bandits for hire. Idiots rather. Have them dress up as Iwa soldiers. Dozens of them if you can. Not from our own village. Otherwise, I don’t care where.”
“What are we getting at?”
“We are going to begin a war… and we are going to take the Kage’s body. I have a few experiments that I would like to perform. This war won’t happen immediately… but we need some motivation. We need to give the village motivation.” She turned the shower off, and stepped out, drying off and beginning to dress.
“Ok… what are my orders…” she said.
“See… you are catching on.”
“Well… other than this room and board… I’m living luxorious.”
“You could be living better…” he said.
“How…”
“Well… before you go on your mission, go to Eliot. You will see. Then go on your own. Take these two with you.” He said. “Here is a million Ryo. This will be what you show them. You tell them of the One Tailed Beast.”
“What of the beast?”
“He is here… and ‘Iwa’ wants him for themselves.”
“The beast is here!?!?! HOW!?!?! Free?”
“My brother. He defeated him and made him submit single handedly. Left with hardly a scratch.”
“Hayabusa…”
“Anyway…” Shadow continued… as soon as he did, he heard a beep. The monitor on his catalysis had shown life. He had gotten excited almost immediately. “We want to start war so that our country will become a major country, and Hayabusa will become a Kage of the New Era.”
“Hmph… I’m almost jealous…” she said. Shadow nodded.
“Now… go on… I shall see you in a few days. Stay alive.” He said. She nodded. She walked out, and Shadow immediately went back to the lab. TO his surprise, he could see something… something that he didn’t think could live. This clone… it had been something grand. It has been a cone that had seemed to be made of black flames. It’s body was still, and it took a form, but at the same time, the form had no form. It had been just a big flame that had the constraints of a face on it. Shadow smirked. He took some more of his blood and injected it into the tube. The life force grew. He began to slowly take it off support, and to his surprise, the life force had been self sustaining. However… it had no reaction. It had been mindless. Going back to his books, Shadow discovered after hours of reading, that this had been the birthplace of more warriors. Shadow smirked. He went to the living creature than gave off a heat.
“You are the power enhance. Project I…” he smirked. He had cut a slit in his hand, drawing blood. He fed it to the flames, and it grew greater, as if to erupt, before spitting out big globs onto the ground, like it took a shit. Three of them to be exact.
“Huh?” One of them had been an all black scaled being, with the features of a lizard, but also human.
“Wha… what am I?”
Another had been a huge walking flame. It seemed to have a hard time containing its power. His whole look was black. The third stood, looking completely human with blotched skin, exposed veins, and a slender body that looked sick. He had seemed to be fading in and out of existence. As he flickered through time and space.
“My children… you are all my children. My creations. You will do my bidding…” he said. They all looked at each other.
“You will come up with your own names.” He said. He smirked, as he had new minions. “Your power will all stabilize in time, I’m sure… now…” Shadow turned.
“Come my children… we have things to discuss…” he said, as all three of them had red eyes that looked just Sharingan. They followed their new father…”
[962 Words]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~The Birth of Something Darker~ {Hayabusa|Christie}   Beast Country: ~The Birth of Something Darker~ {Hayabusa|Christie} EmptyTue Feb 25 2014, 11:01

Rolling for Dex
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~The Birth of Something Darker~ {Hayabusa|Christie}   Beast Country: ~The Birth of Something Darker~ {Hayabusa|Christie} EmptyTue Feb 25 2014, 11:01

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 9, 4, 10, 10
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~The Birth of Something Darker~ {Hayabusa|Christie}   Beast Country: ~The Birth of Something Darker~ {Hayabusa|Christie} Empty

Back to top Go down

Beast Country: ~The Birth of Something Darker~ {Hayabusa|Christie}
Page 1 of 1