Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Beast To Leaf

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

Beast To Leaf Empty
PostSubject: Beast To Leaf   Beast To Leaf EmptySun Sep 15 2013, 10:24

“You have matured a lot. Your hair has grown and your body has grown older. But your character and your strength remains untouched.”
The maple reds and browns that rested in his eyes surveyed the entire lay of the land which he called home now. He had been dormant for quite some time deciding on what was best for his as a ninja and as a Senju. He had neglected his training to become a philosophy major.
“What do you plan to do, Yukimura.”
He turned his head to face emptiness and a breeze of wind. He gripped each dagger that had been latched on to his cloth-like clothing.
“The White Lotus has begun to move.” He said. Instantly his body leaped off of the giant stone wall plummeting and accelerating at a fast past. He maneuvered his body and easily landed on the ground (though most has shattered with his supreme force).
He stood upright and cracked his neck. The wind picked up and flowed through his pony tail.
“For to long I’ve been focused on my past. I have to let it all go now.” He said to himself as he began walking the very same route that brought him here in the first place.
“I have to reurn to the leaf village. And learn the secrets of Hashirama.” He said to himself. He stopped and then turned to face the walls of the Beast Country.
“I shall return Hayabusa.”
Back to top Go down

Beast To Leaf
Page 1 of 1