Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Whever I am, To Leaf Village.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

Whever I am, To Leaf Village. Empty
PostSubject: Whever I am, To Leaf Village.   Whever I am, To Leaf Village. EmptySun Sep 14 2014, 22:02

With the war Lost, Heise was now more confused than ever. He decided it was time that he’d return to the Leaf Village. Shizou, & Mei-Lee would surely be disappointed in him. More so, Heise would need to face the hokage soon. Sabu latched onto his body in it’s Sand mode and Sky turned into a snake and coiled around his right hand.
“In order to reach the top you have go back to the bottom.” Heise said to himself as his body slowly began to fade from council room. He arrived in the leaf village and made his way towards Shizou’s apartment.
Back to top Go down

Whever I am, To Leaf Village.
Page 1 of 1