Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Training [T,I]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Game Master
Deity
Deity

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

Training [T,I] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training [T,I]   Training [T,I] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26 2018, 09:35

The member 'Archaea' has done the following action : Destiny Roll

'Dice 10' : 5, 3, 4, 4, 7, 10, 3, 4
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Post[s] : 1100

PostSubject: Re: Training [T,I]   Training [T,I] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27 2018, 00:08

Reo smiled as he dispersed Tatu, the Armadillo summon. It was an exceptional fighter and had proven quite a sparring partner – but he was beginning to get worn out. He looked around and sighed. The clones were all beginning to act as if they felt the same way as the real Reo. Tired, sore. Exhausted. It may be time for a break soon.

Reo didn’t want to take a break, but what choice did he have. Running one hundred clones on a training dummy with training staves at once took it out of him.

[94 Words; TRN: BRW X 8; Usual bonuses]
[90BRW]

Last edited by Archaea on Mon Aug 27 2018, 00:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Training [T,I]   Training [T,I] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27 2018, 00:08

'Dice 10' : 6, 1, 2, 9, 2, 9, 1, 1
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Training [T,I]   Training [T,I] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28 2018, 20:26

Reo and his clones swung their staves one last time before he dispersed them and slumped down – letting the fatigue and knowledge of all the training wash over him. It was one of the most challenging training sessions he had to date, but what good was training his body? He couldn’t help but think something was off about his methods.

[60 Words; TRN: BRW X 8]
[116 BRW cause bonuses]

Last edited by Archaea on Tue Aug 28 2018, 20:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Training [T,I]   Training [T,I] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28 2018, 20:26

'Dice 10' : 1, 10, 10, 9, 2, 2, 2, 5
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Training [T,I]   Training [T,I] - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30 2018, 21:00

It was the next morning when Reo returned to the training area. The training dummy was old and tired from use, but Reo still had to get stronger. He knew he needed to train more than just his body, but he didn’t know what to do just yet. He had been so long without a proper mentor, after-all. So, Reo made his clones until he had one hundred of them running around. They pulled out their staves and got to work.

[81 Words; TRN: BRW X 8; Clones, Weights, Dummy, + 6 from abilities, + 2 from staff]
[103 BRW]

Last edited by Archaea on Thu Aug 30 2018, 21:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Training [T,I]   Training [T,I] - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30 2018, 21:00

'Dice 10' : 9, 1, 7, 4, 2, 9, 1, 3
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Training [T,I]   Training [T,I] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31 2018, 07:37

Thwack.

Thwack.

Thwack.

The staves fell upon Reo bodies – who endured it even in their weakened clone forms. They continued to fight. Reo himself was at the training dummy. It wasn’t the best when he could train with another Reo but he found it was better to let two clone Reo’s train together rather than train with one of them. They were more evenly matched. As Reo moved, he felt the weights on his legs slowing him down.

[79 Words; TRN: BRW X 8; Clones, Weights, Dummy, + 6 from abilities, + 2 from Staff]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Training [T,I]   Training [T,I] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31 2018, 22:09

[Rolling]
[140 BRW]

Last edited by Archaea on Fri Aug 31 2018, 22:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Training [T,I]   Training [T,I] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31 2018, 22:09

'Dice 10' : 10, 7, 9, 9, 3, 6, 4, 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training [T,I]   Training [T,I] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training [T,I]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3