Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Training [T,I]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Game Master
Deity
Deity

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

Training [T,I] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training [T,I]   Training [T,I] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22 2018, 19:10

The member 'Archaea' has done the following action : Destiny Roll

'Dice 10' : 2, 2, 5, 2
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Post[s] : 1100

PostSubject: Re: Training [T,I]   Training [T,I] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22 2018, 20:49

Hours went by as Reo swung his staff. Hours more. Eventually, he dispersed his clones and sat down, sweat trickling down every part of his body. He was exhausted and didn’t want to do anything else, but he knew he should. So, he sat down and began to draw in sage chakra. It was an interesting thing, though it technically wasn’t sage chakra but rather it was nature energy. He then needed to learn to mix the nature energy with his sage chakra. That was the part he was missing. He took in all of the nature energy but couldn’t do anything with it just yet. It was problematic, to say the least. So, the young monk sat there contemplating how to convert his nature energy into sage chakra. Of course, thinking about this would interrupt his process of drawing in nature energy and ultimately make everything much worse. It was a negative cycle that he wasn’t particularly fond of letting continue.

So, Reo did the only sensible thing. He bit his thumb. The blood coalesced across his hand and Reo slammed his hand into the ground as he muttered “Kuchiyose No Jutsu!”. The act of summoning caused a poof of smoke to appear in the air and then – the massive Armadillo that walked around on two feet appeared before Reo. He towered over the short monk. Reo – for his part – had been expecting the much smaller armadillo who had given him the scroll. Of course, this was his first time using the scroll so he didn’t know that it wouldn’t always summon that armadillo. In fact, Reo was unaware that it took an extreme amount of skill and chakra to summon the armadillo he had been wanting. That armadillo was still beyond Reo’s capabilities.

“Um. Who are you?” Reo asked the giant. The armadillo stood approximately ten feet (double Reo’s own height) and weighed who knows how much. It was due to Reo’s fortitude as a shinobi that he didn’t run away screaming. Well, that and the fact that the giant armadillo was currently blocking the doorway. That had a lot to do with it as well.

“Tatu Motukin.” The armadillo replied in a stern voice as it whipped its head around from the left to the right. Oddly, it was wearing a pair of boxing gloves. Why would an armadillo wear a pair of boxing gloves?

“Okay, Tatu. I summoned you because I was hoping to receive some help in sage mode training.” Reo said as he settled back down. He hadn’t even realized that he hopped out of his seat. Reo began to focus slightly, but keeping one ear open for whatever advice Tatu had to give.

“Sage mode help? I don’t mess with that. You’re sure there’s no one to fight?” Tatu said with a sigh as he settled with his back against the wall. The walls of the house vibrated as his shoulders smashed into them.

Reo had just begin to fully absorb the nature energy when he stopped to yell. “What? What do you mean you don’t know anything about sage mode? You’re an armadillo sage?”

“Nope. Not a sage. Just an armadillo. That’s the old men that you’re thinking of. They tried to teach me once, but I couldn’t calm down enough to do it. They said I was too hotheaded or something like that.” Tatu said as he closed his eyes. Reo’s eyes almost bulged out of his head as he stared at the armadillo.

“Some help you are.” He muttered under his breath as he closed his eyes once again. Reo heard the armadillo say quietly that he would be helpful if there was a fight going on. With a sigh, Reo ignored the armadillo and began to collect the nature energy once again. His plan was to collect the nature energy and then try to mix it with his chakra once he was filled to the brim with nature energy. While Reo was unaware of this, Tatu opened his eyes a peek to stare at the young monk.

Reo focused hard until he was filled with nature energy and then tried to channel his chakra. Sadly, before he could manage to do so much as channel the chakra into a body part – he was interrupted by the rude armadillo mink.

“You’re doing that wrong.”

“How do you know? You said you don’t do sage mode.” Reo spat back as he tried to concentrate again.

“I can’t, no, but I do know something about it. I have two pieces of advice. First, heal yourself. You are covered in bruises and cuts. I don’t know what happened to you but it would be easier for you to concentrate if you weren’t injured. You can focus on attaining sage mode while injured later on. Second, try to mix the sage chakra while you gather the nature energy. Not only should it be faster, but it should be easier as well.” Reo was surprised to hear the voice speak in a calm and sensible tone. Maybe this armadillo wasn’t so bad after-all.

“Okay.” Reo muttered as he began to heal his injuries. It took a minute of using the traditional healing jutsu, but he was done eventually. He could feel how much more relaxed his entire body was. He hadn’t even realized that he had been as injured as he was since he had grown used to the wounds. Then, Reo began to focus and gather nature energy once more.

This time, Reo tried to take Tatu’s advice. As he gathered the nature energy, Tatu focused intently on his chakra. It was difficult to focus on his chakra and gather nature energy as that process required one to be a master of mindfulness, but he got it done eventually. As the nature energy began to slowly pull inwards, Reo then imagined it drawing towards his chakra and swirling together. To his amazement, Reo could feel the nature of his chakra change – but also expand in quantity. Sage chakra seemed to allow him to use double his normal amount of chakra. He wasn’t sure about the principles behind it, though. Was it because the nature energy created half of it? But nature energy by itself wasn’t chakra, was it? Perhaps it was chakra just in an unusable form and needed mixed with chakra that they could control in order to actually use it.

Either way, reo released the sage chakra and looked at Tatu. “That was impressive teaching for someone who doesn’t know Sage Mode. Perhaps you won’t be so bad…why’d you come out of all the armadillos, anyway?”

“Why me? Well, I’m the toughest armadillo that you can summon. I hate to admit that anyone is stronger than me, but the elders are. Sadly, you don’t have the oomph to summon them, so you are stuck with me. I’ll make a difference in a fight, though. I can say that much for sure.”

[1,159 Words to finish Perfect Sage Mode training]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Training [T,I]   Training [T,I] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23 2018, 11:38

“Tsk, alright. Let’s see!” Reo said as he squared off against the armadillo. “To make things fair, I’m going to make a bunch of clones to train while we spar. Don’t worry, they won’t interfere in our fight.”

Reo made the hand seal for Taijuu Kage Bunshin No Jutsu ten times and then watched as the room was flooded with clones. The hundred clones began to train, some using the dummy and some not. Some used the training staff but other’s didn’t. All in all, they were keeping themselves busy. Meanwhile, Reo looked at the armadillo.

“You ready?”

“Always” Tatu replied smirking as he stood up to his full height.

[105 Words; Training: BRW X 8; Clones, Weights, Dummy, + 6 from abilities, + 2 from staff]
[Can't roll on this computer. Will roll later]
[95 BRW]

Last edited by Archaea on Thu Aug 23 2018, 19:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Training [T,I]   Training [T,I] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23 2018, 19:43

Rolling
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Training [T,I]   Training [T,I] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23 2018, 19:43

'Dice 10' : 4, 2, 4, 10, 3, 5, 5
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Training [T,I]   Training [T,I] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24 2018, 20:14

Reo charged towards the Armadillo and they began to exchange blows. Punch for punch. The armadillo had a remarkably tough hide that Reo didn’t seem to be able to pierce. Luckily, Reo’s body was honed to near perfect defense levels.

Meanwhile, Reo’s hundred cloens sparred with the dummy and themselves, utilizing their wooden staves as they saw fit.

[59 Words; TRN: BRW X 8; Clones, Weights, Dummy, + 8 from staff and abilities]
[116 BRW]

Last edited by Archaea on Fri Aug 24 2018, 20:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Training [T,I]   Training [T,I] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24 2018, 20:14

'Dice 10' : 10, 3, 4, 10, 5, 3, 4, 2
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Training [T,I]   Training [T,I] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25 2018, 21:01

The training didn’t let up. Reo could feel his muscles growing sore as the Armadillo in front of him continued to withstand his blows. What would it take to break through his tough hide?!

[35 Word shitty post; TRN: BRW X 8, same bonuses]
[Really bad roll: 87 BRW]

Last edited by Archaea on Sat Aug 25 2018, 21:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Training [T,I]   Training [T,I] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25 2018, 21:01

'Dice 10' : 8, 5, 1, 2, 4, 3, 4, 3
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Training [T,I]   Training [T,I] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26 2018, 09:35

Reo’s next punch landed and it seemed to bounce off the hide of the armadillo. Nearby, his hundred clones were swinging staves at each other and the training dummy. All in all, Reo couldn’t help but feel that this was very beneficial.

“You’re not half bad.” Reo smirked at his Armadillo companion.

“Neither are you, but you should watch out for this!” The armadillo said as the scales on his arm morphed and he swung towards Reo. Reo instinctively activated the natural energy he had stored up and entered sage mode. The bladed punch glanced off the chakra scales which now surrounded Reo. That was close.

[107 Words; TRN: BRW X 8; same bonuses]
[114 BRW]

Last edited by Archaea on Sun Aug 26 2018, 09:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Training [T,I]   Training [T,I] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26 2018, 09:35

'Dice 10' : 5, 3, 4, 4, 7, 10, 3, 4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training [T,I]   Training [T,I] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training [T,I]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next