Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~Located: Future vs Past~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Game Master
Deity
Deity

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

~Located: Future vs Past~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Located: Future vs Past~   ~Located: Future vs Past~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23 2018, 17:38

The member 'Omnicron' has done the following action : Destiny Roll

'Dice 20' : 20
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Located: Future vs Past~   ~Located: Future vs Past~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23 2018, 17:39

Critical DMG: 4169 total dmg
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: ~Located: Future vs Past~   ~Located: Future vs Past~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 24 2018, 08:36

(OOC: Action 1.2 (Shurado): Haya-Shizou Izanagi Spear attack (Bwn/2 + Weapon DMG{= 100% Soul Gauge})(5900/2 + 4548)(2950 + 4548)(7498 MAX Dmg Attempt)(Shared Vision: +4 to Roll))(Helpful Cloak: +2 Roll) My MAX Dmg was 7498 - His END 4918 = 2580)
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Located: Future vs Past~   ~Located: Future vs Past~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 29 2018, 14:41

As his opponent had come at him, Haya-Shizou extended his arm, revealing a technique activation device, as he pressed a formula card down. The moment he was hit, his body exploded in a flock of crows, as they spiraled around and pecked and slashed before reforming as the path behind him. He would then immediately stab at him once again with his spear. Hayabusa would then follow through, appearing behind the man and shooting 2 cannons…
[76|1252]
Autodrains & Upkeep- (Shurado: 30% Chakra){Sage: +25% Chakra, - 6% SE}
Counter Action (Base): Tech. Activation Device: Hijutsu – Crow Kawarimi Attack (Evade One Attack)(DMG = Melee x 1.15 = 4548 x 1.15 = 5230 DMG attempt)(-10% Chakra)
Action 1 (Base): Haya-Shizou Izanagi Spear attack (Bwn/2 + Weapon DMG{= 100% Soul Gauge})(5900/2 + 4548)(2950 + 4548)(7498 MAX Dmg Attempt)(Shared Vision: +4 to Roll))(Helpful Cloak: +2 Roll)
Action 1.1 (Gedo)(Path Techniques Only): Hayabusa Asura Missle (Dex + 25%)(5990 x 1.25)(7488 MAX Dmg Attempt)(Shared Vision: +4 to Roll)(Helpful Cloak: +2 Roll)
Action 1.2 (Shurado): Hayabusa Asura Missle (Dex + 25%)(5990 x 1.25)(7488 MAX Dmg Attempt)(Shared Vision: +4 to Roll)(Helpful Cloak: +2 Roll)

+ Body Fitting:
+ Attributes:
+ Ability:
+ Seed:
Jutsu:
Haya-Shizou(Path|Human Puppet):
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Located: Future vs Past~   ~Located: Future vs Past~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 29 2018, 14:41

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Destiny Roll

'Dice 20' : 2, 19, 10
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Located: Future vs Past~   ~Located: Future vs Past~ - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02 2018, 17:45

Dodging the spear the demon like kazekage Kaze could only smirk at his opponent. But noticed that the person was able to vanish into grows using some strange device. ”What in the hell?” Before long it would seem the battle was dragging between the two of them. Until it was too late the Kazekage was getting ready to taunt the man but missiles came from nowhere catching him off guard. ”OH SHIT!” As they exploded making contact with him it left the Kaze stunned for a bit as he began to smile as he fell knees first onto the ground. ”I could not have dodged….if I did…I would have taken the other attack…shi…” With that last pit of breath he fell over to the ground. The body of Kaze laid motionless.

Name: Kaze Len

Upkeep: -10% Chakra | -5% Stamina
Triggered: Dog Ability 3 Turns

Action: - - -
DMG Taken: 10478

Attributes:

Abilities:

equipment:
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Located: Future vs Past~   ~Located: Future vs Past~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05 2018, 08:42

Hayabusa cocked his head to the side. The man went down, and he felt an immediate sense of success. However, if there was anything he knew about transformations, it was that they faded when the user was knocked out. Hayabusa sighed.
“Well… it was an interesting battle none the less… but as much as you may have something up your sleeve, I will take this opportunity…” as he mentioned this, he extended both his lower arms and shot out chakra infused ropes, plotting to hold him until the transformation ceased…
[90|1342]
Autodrains & Upkeep- (Shurado: 30% Chakra){Sage: +25% Chakra, - 6% SE}
Counter Action (Base): n/a
Action 1 (Base): Asura Rope Bind (Restrain Target= BRW + 25% = 5800x1.25=7250 Bind (Shared Vision: +4 to Roll))(Helpful Cloak: +2 Roll)
Action 1.1 (Gedo)(Path Techniques Only): Asura Rope Bind (Restrain Target= BRW + 25% = 5800x1.25=7250 Bind (Shared Vision: +4 to Roll))(Helpful Cloak: +2 Roll)
Action 1.2 (Shurado): n/a

+ Body Fitting:
+ Attributes:
+ Ability:
+ Seed:
Jutsu:
Haya-Shizou(Path|Human Puppet):
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Located: Future vs Past~   ~Located: Future vs Past~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05 2018, 08:42

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Destiny Roll

'Dice 20' : 12, 8
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Located: Future vs Past~   ~Located: Future vs Past~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05 2018, 17:43

The rope began wrapping around Kaze as he pretended to be knocked out. After which he soon opened one eye again only to feel the rope tightening around him. With a smile on his face he sat up looking over at the person with his transformation still active. "So you caught me how wonderful...what do you want with me anyway?"

Waiting Turn.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Located: Future vs Past~   ~Located: Future vs Past~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05 2018, 18:18

Hayabusa looked at him as he spoke.
“Poor performance… not the worst I seen, but any warrior would know that a cursed seal would not remain active after incapacitation.” He said. Hayabusa looked at him. “Oh… so you see me now? I’m not just ‘boy’ anymore?” Hayabusa got closer to his level.
“Unfortunately, former Lord Kazekage, you serve many agendas. Of course, one being that you know you are wanted for the secrets you hold. Dead, might I add. I aim to get in the sights of both the Daimyo and the current Kazekage.” Hayabusa sat with him.
“It was an honor, fighting with you as equals. You are one of the greats, no doubt. I had never used my Kekkei Genkei at this capacity before… ever. But, your death is inevitable… are there any final requests of you? Any family you’d want me to say final words to? Perhaps a hidden will to give to a loved one?”
[159|1501]
Waiting Turn
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Located: Future vs Past~   ~Located: Future vs Past~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05 2018, 19:12

"That is true...about the curse seal not going down. But in the end nobody also knows of the hidden level." He smiles as he begins to have his body burn ember red as he smiles only to have six wings form and four horns appear he smiles breaking out of the binds. "In the end...my only request is to see my family finally." With that the curse mark began causing his body to expand and burn in pain as he yelled out, "Fallen Eruption!"

Name: Kaze Len

Upkeep: -10% Chakra | -5% Stamina
Triggered: Dog Ability 1 Turn

Action: Curse Seal Gaia Level 3 - Attributes x2 Ontop of Curse Seal 2.

Action: Fallen Eruption - Cost: All Chakra + Stamina + Health [Ignores Ability]
- Effect: Player cannot "Counter" only perform Evade Counters | Roll = 20.
- Damage: 100% Brawn + Dexterity

Attributes:

Abilities:

equipment:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Located: Future vs Past~   ~Located: Future vs Past~ - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Located: Future vs Past~
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next